Why do girls call me scary then hang out with drug dealers, gang members, bikers, and convicted rapists?

Why do girls call me scary then hang out with drug dealers, gang members, bikers, and convicted rapists?

Some of these guys are 30 years old, unemployed, don't have a car, live with their parents, play video games all day, and are doing nothing with their lives yet they get a new girlfriend every week. It's like there's a conspiracy against me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu(.)be/Q2eynNh5xHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prolly because you're fucking already dead

Fucking zombies

Maybe cause all you do is shitpost on here

You look like The Twins from Ichi the Killer.

>you

Welcome newfag, we're all gonna make it

Well what's wrong with you faggot?

I'm not a newfag... You're obviously the newer one here, you don't even realize what newfag is. Newfag is someone from Newgrounds who found out about Sup Forums from Newgrounds and migrated here from there.

Do you even know who Xenon is? If you don't know who Xenon is, hate to break it to you, but I out rank you.

They mean scary in a 'ew he probably faps to weird shit and posts on tiberian picture forums' than 'he's a dangerous criminal-type'

Dangerous = scary. 'Dangerous' = attractive.

bad aura, women sense it

women are so good at sensing a rapist thats why 3 out of 4 women get raped a year.

Not even the person you responed to but, wow good for you. A newfag that can read ED.

>completely missing the point that it's based Zyzz

Now you can pretend you were there for him too.

Cause you're socially awkward. That's what it means.

kek'd

I've been on Sup Forums for a while. Whether you believe me or not is entirely up to you, and inconsequential to me.

I remember the golden age of Sup Forums memes... So much original content... It was beautiful. But those days are long gone.

Women are cool with all those scary guys but they don't like the school shooter type of scary guy.

Also, I have no idea who Zyzz is.

Post pic w/timestamp then we can all critique your cheeto fingers, ginger neckbeard and ill-fitting pinstripe suit.

being this new

zyzz

if you have been called scary, you definitely are a neckbeard of some sort

>golden age
>memes

there never was either back then

>getting this upset

Newfag

Honestly though how many years has it been since he was banned

You're probably ugly, op. Get used to it.

because you look like you could go all American Psycho on some bitches at any second

Well, you don't even know who Xenon is. And that's a much worse sin. Why would I care to know about some bronze dude? Do I look like a faggot to you?

Yeah, they actually don't. Those numbers are highly inflated due to an extremely broad interpretation of the definition of "rape".

>I out rank you

Most cringe worthy post ever. Jesus

Okay. Don't believe me. Neither of you know who Xenon is, and that further cements my point that it is you, not I, whom are newer. Xenon is a piece of Sup Forums history you cannot find on ED, unless they created a page for him recently. I wouldn't know, I haven't looked at ED in years.

>being this dependent on proving to other anons that you're an oldfag.

At this point you just lose dude. In the scenario that you're lying; you're a loser for lying. In the scenario in which you're telling the truth; you're actually being pathetic enough to boast about it.

cause your face looks like an ass

Yes, being knowledgeable makes it so that you out rank the ignorant. It's very simple, my dear.

Hold on, downloading more Kakihara pictures.

you are what is wrong with this site....

start treating bitches like shit
>>tons of pussy

The same is true of your position. Why can you not accept that some people have been here longer than you have, and that I am one of them?

Your logic repulses me.

I guarantee I out rank you, noob. Deal with it

long story short though I completely understand why you're pussy repellant

Perhaps you do. We can be old Sup Forums users together then, if that's the case.

>a year.
kek

Do you remember Xenon, fellow oldie?

such a faggot

This is probably what you meant

>to get your goat.
Had a shit day today, and I'm offsetting it by putting you in your place.

Haha, no, that's not at all what I meant. Perhaps I shall give you youngins a quick history lesson? Xenon was a flash animator back in the day who specialized in low quality, obnoxious little animations. At one point he hacked Sup Forums and plastered some silly meme on the front page. You know there is a Xenon day, right? Of course you don't.

Fun fact about Xenon, I was actually in a Sup Forums Steam group with him. He made several maps for Team Fortress 2 including the Harbl_Hotel map and the Viking Ships map.

Ah, he also made the original Mario Kart map for TF2 aswell. Forgot that one.

well he died in 2011 so at least 5

Both of my sisters are single mothers. One, in her 30's, still lives with our mother and will until our mother dies. She has maybe been employed full time for a year or two of her life. That's it.

Both of my sisters reproduced with thug assed motherfuckers with drug problems, zero employability, and zero ambition who abused them.

I have NO idea why they chose these dudes. I was on Dean's list, nat'l honors society. High achieving considering our origin. Independent businessman. Have supported myself since I was a teenager. I can't even fathom what motivates their attraction to these dudes.

But they both continuously go out with the same types of dudes over and over again. I asked one of them once why they don't consider making some amount of literacy and employment a deciding factor in her interest.

She called me an asshole and stomped off. I'm honestly curious. And I have no idea what the answer is.

I think it might all boil down to the fact that bitches love cocaine.

A decade in this bitch and I'm still a newfag. Ah, good times.

Once again, no... That's not the proper usage for "newfag". But by this point I have grown entirely too bored with you and the rest.

I hate to say it, but your sisters are just dumb cunts, my friend.

Actually, I enjoyed saying that. Your sisters are dumb cunts and are polluting the gene pool with their genetic waste, I.E, Children.

>Waaaah Waaaah! Everything is all about me!

Get a grip the world doesn't owe you shit.

Is it warm or cool in your basement?

women hang out with scumbags all the time
i see it every day in my job: bail bondsman

Leave Jerry Messing alone...that photo needs to disappear. That is an actor's headshot we are using for this bullshit...

Pretty Cold actually. Can't be bothered ringing my grandmother to turn up the heater. Life sucks.

It's Texas, and I'm in a garage. It gets up to 100 degrees, but since my great grandma was Native American that shit doesn't bother me.

Now show me your tits because of how honest I am.

*WELCOME TO THE NHK INTENSIFIES*

Underrated post.

He ended it on a very valid point.

Cocaine is the best selling, most addictive drug women will do ANYTHING for.

Cocaine really is why all women date men it seems.

It's always some drug, usually cocaine.

Oh, so you can't even afford a nice cool basement?

Yep.

Oh my fuck. thats my 4th dubs in a row, i think i have ascended to the god realm of dubs.

>falling for a shit-tier troll this easily

Well... there are no basements in Texas... on account of there only being a tornado every 200 years or so.

and again!!

So no one wants to help?

What the actual fuck, i swear i am a dubs god.

If i get dubs again i give up on life.

You're fucking retarded.

SOME women will do anything for cocaine. There actually are people that don't like cocaine. However, if you get a bitch to smoke freebase a couple times, then you're on the right tracks

I can tell that you're a lady. Your femininity is practically leaking everywhere. Why don't you give me your email, BB? Maybe you can come over and we can fool around in my garage.

Looks like you're not gonna quit your day job of spanking it 5 times a day

Because it's the vibe you give off or the way you carry yourself. Some drug dealers and convicted criminals that I am personally friends with may look ghetto or scary, but their personalities allow them to make people comfortable around them. Being any of those doesn't make you scary.

sorry, Donald Trump but nobody who isn't a redneck likes you.

RIP sweet prince. You were taken from us too soon. Should have done more cardio.

Cocaine and weed will at least get women to talk to you

i nearly forgot it was summer. thanks for reminding me

also money, a car, clean clothes, and being able to hold a conversation

Nope, shut the fuck up. It's all cocaine bud.

I know. It's true. The interesting difference between us is that our grandmother made sure to teach me to read before kindergarten. Our mother wouldn't let her do the same with the older of my two sisters and she was terminally ill by the time the younger one was around.

You're right. They are just dumb cunts. Which could have been avoided had they been taught to value literacy at a young age. They just never learned that.

Every single woman I've seen date an abusive thug ass dude has one thing in common. Cocaine. Every fucking time. Unless it's meth. It never ceases to amaze me.

different kinds of girls i guess

i know some that are only interested in one or the other and some that like both

Eh, don't waste your time on coke whores, man. They're disgusting and filled with aids from black men.

The people in that picture look like a bunch of normalfags reeeeeeeeeeeee.

i think its more likely a history of prior abuse and shit, and the cocaine/drug use is an aftereffect

I've got a saying, and I think you should tell this to your sisters and it might just turn their heads if they have two braincells left to rub together. It goes like this:

"If the amount of cocks you've sucked surpasses the amount of books you've read, don't be surprised when you're not worth a damn."

You're a real dumb faggot to think you can identify a woman based on text with nothing feminine even hinted at

Sure you can. I do it all the time. Most of the time I'm right. You can identify a woman by her feminine online handle, can't you? The same applies to what they write, for the most part.

Mostly it depends on their mood when they're writing.

>Autism: The Post

thats a bad ho

All about energy, yours is creepy.

Wendy O Williams, my friend. Examine this youtube video. She saws a guitar in half while wearing nothing but shaving cream and clothes pins.

youtu(.)be/Q2eynNh5xHM

yeah, some guys have good energy if theyre worthless piece of shit garbage-eaters

The irony is that neither one of them were abused. I was the one who had the shit kicked out of him on the regular. Like... brutally. Regularly abandoned and neglected.

My sisters were never hit. And when they wanted something, all they had to do was cry to get it. If anything, they were coddled.

Some abuse might have done them some good.

That is fucking brilliant. I will remember that.

simply shameless whores never amounting to anything then i guess

Thank you sir. Yes, I quite agree. And the sad thing is, it's very true for quite a few young women in this day and age.

the whole point of being anonymous is so that everyone has to be judge based on the content of their post.

>arguments from authority

pls