New Burial Record

Does anyone else think this supposedly "new leak" sounds really lazy and uninspired? It feels like a sloppy imitation or parody of Burial. It has the basic formula of long verbs and low pass filters, but has none of that Burial magic
:(

i want will's boipucci

I really hope it's fake, cause if it is not, then we are all doomed. And I don't know what scares me the most: thoughts like "what if Burial's talent is really fading", or that so many people are actually praising these lazy soulless tunes.

suprise, burial's always sounded like that

have you not heard his s/t or

or maybe burial is just guy who makes music in his spare time
stop being a rockist faggot thinking every release needs to be a 10/10
fuck off pard

did someone earlier say the leak was the wrong rpm?

He definitely is. And I don't need another 10/10 release, I honestly think that after astounding combo of Kindred EP+Truant/Rough Sleeper+Rival Dealer EP he could easily quit music. It just bothers me that these new tracks are lacking something essential to all of his previous works, all ingredients are there, but something's wrong this time.

it is the wrong rpm, the leak is 33 but its 45

There are fixed versions, but they all based on same rip.

I agree completely. Kinda wished he did quit, or at the very least he should have released this new shit under his Four Tet moniker

again stop being rockists
your luck he even does a gap between releases
plenty of rave artist release tunes were each song isn't a hit

He enjoys making these tunes thats all what matters. respect the artist

>his Four Tet moniker
lol?

or you don't get it

He isn't Four Tet

>wanting an artist to release good music is rockist
wew laddy

I fucking hope it's not real.

If it is then burial is buried

If this leak will be confirmed to be true, I'll be ok with it. You're right, Burial owes me nothing, rather the opposite.

these aren't tunes tho,and it certainly isn't rave. i wish this release was both but it isn't: it's just super mediocre ambient.

i could almost forgive it if they had some of his :ok_hand: drum programming on top. this isn't being a rockist - these tracks aren't good at all and theres no semblance of songwriting OR groove.

what genre is burial?

/bleep/

kill yourself you poser retard

>before rival dealer
certified tunecore

>after rival dealer
certified tumblrcore

t.pard

t. discovered /bleep/ 2 days ago