How does Sup Forums cry?

How does Sup Forums cry?

Barring a death in the family, how do those of you who can cry and let your emotions out do it?

Asking because every-time I try to cry I find myself unable to get past tearing up, I tend to auto-suppress and dont know how to get past that.

>Haven't been able to cry in over a decade.

>beta
>QQQ
>newfag/summerfag
>edge.jpg comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

usually just shoot myself in the leg
works everytime

I should have specified emotional crying. That would probably work if I owned a gun.

You are too worried with crying, stop it and move on with life, the time will come.
Last time I cryied was five, or seven years ago, when my grand mother passed. And I found myself in tears because I saw my mom doing so.

Just gotta let the sadness feel like it's like an ocean weighing you down, an insurmountable pain and know in your heart that you're just a man on a rock, in an endless vacuum, that will never change the universe or even anything of lasting value on the small parcel of it you may inevitably rent.

Possibly true. I think I mean that it's more of a lack of emotional release for negative feelings on the whole.

you gone numbed from all the feels

The feel from that is more a fear of preserving my own insignificant consciousness in one manner or another.

I wasn't sure either
>I never understood crying
>I've actually been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder when I was 12
>wanted to fit in
>started doing everything to make myself cry
>watching at bright light and pinching my nose as if I'm popping a tiny zit just to get a reaction from my eyes
>eventually I figured out which part of my eye is responsible for crying and now can do it whenever I want
>fast forward 10 years
>stage a car accident, hitting my head without causing trauma
>finally cry in front of my parents
>make them think I'm no longer a psycho and that I've developed feelings
>make them believe that the accident cured me
>now nobody other than my old doctor knows I'm a psychopath

It's all about committing to it. Just relax and let yourself cry.

OP here.

Sounds weird but you cared enough to stage that shit if true.

I have been diagnosed with a few things but I don't tend to let myself use them as an excuse or crutch (not implying you do). I just can't stand when people use their diagnosed issues or past be a cop-out.

Could be emotionally competent and maybe it's my jam. Just used to seeing so many others cry and "let it out".

Had a good, strong cry about a month and a half ago.
>be me
>be lying in bed in dorm, private bedroom
>roommate next door fucking his girlfriend for the nth time this week
>put on music to cancel out the noise
>on particular song comes on that I started listening to while in Korea years ago
>song is 20 mins long
>start thinking about Korea and all the great times I had during my years living there
>start tearing up a little bit at how shit my life has become
>start tearing up a lot
>ohshit.js
>crying the fucking Han River over here
>quietly whimpering and body shaking uncontrollably
>crying harder than I have in years
>kind of hard to keep my whimpering quiet as the intensity grows
>song still blaring in ears
>finally stop 30 mins later. had put the song on repeat
>fall asleep now that the roommate and that whore have finally stopped
>dream about Korea
Haven't cried like that since, and don't know when I will again. It was...amazing. I still emotionally shut down when I so much as think about Korea.

I am curious, why can't you go back? Of course assuming S.Korea,

Have to finish Uni first, then I can start applying for jobs there. But, no matter what I do, everything seems to want to fall apart and stand in the way of me achieving this.

Every now and then, when I feel like I need to feel remorse about what a horrible piece of shit I am, I will smoke a lot of weed, think about the bad things I've done and how ot jas affected others. That's pretty much the only time I cry. Once every few months.

I always think I've had some empathetic breakthrough and I'll stop hurting people, but it's never true. I want to be good. I try so hard. But I'm just rotten to the core.

*it has

Well in the end it will work out. To be honest you will be hit with clarity.

I am married with kids and I am going to school for the past yearish and I used to work for peanuts but it sucks for me because I feel like i need to bring in the bacon now and do everything.

Things are looking up now though since my wife finally got a permanent job.

You'll get back brosky.

We all have those sins we cannot forgive ourselves for. I for one have several I cannot forgive.

At least you hate them and dont go "eh no biggy".

Name of song????

Bitch, I don't even cry when I cut onions

I watch cartoons with nobody else in the room. Only ones that get me really emotional, like Wander Over Yonder episode "The Wanders", or one piece/other emotionally involved anime. Watching fictional characters struggle really does it for me. I can't do it when someone's around, though.

What's the song called

Family issues. I had no choice. I was labeled as an insane person by my parents and my brother never talked to me. They just kicked me out when I was 19 and told me I'm on my own unless I start taking some experimental drug which helps suppress psychopathy, I didn't want to take them. I couldn't prove that I'm normal so I saw no other way to gather them all in a room with me where I could show them (fake) emotions and make them think I've changed. Things are a little less weird between us now but at least they treat me as a human and help me out when I need it.

Thinking back I should have said I'd take the pills and just pretend I'm taking them, but it was too late at that point and a head trauma seemed like a logical choice.

If you really can't make yourself cry, try waiting until emotions pile up. I can't really help you much because I don't understand how emotions work. But you shouldn't forcefully cry anyways, I read somewhere that negative emotions tend to lower your lifespan and can cause many issues with your body.

Hey man at least you will live longer.

I broke once in my life and went nuts. Put a screwdriver through my arm, stupid but I was literally insane at the time. Odd feeling to be sure.

I can't keep the gray out of my beard at 28 hah. Oh well.

I think about my life

>Abusive wife
>Verbally thrashes me everyday after work
>Throws things and never stops yelling
>Stops taking birth control to trap me
>Uses son as a leverage tool to get me to do things
>Finally manage to separate and never really get to see son much
>Slings accusations
>Be depressed
>Pay a ton in Child support and only see son every other week
>She pushes him off on anyone whenever she can to go out
>Could have time with son but US justice system

I've got a really good life insurance policy., Thinking about just running off of a bridge in my car or something to make it look like an accident. At least he would have money, then.

i dont cry
i rather just bottle my emotions and keep a dull straight face
lying to myself that nothing happened and blocking everything else out

I'd say hold out until he is older. It may take decades but the kid will see his mom for what she is.

If not I would say he wouldn't deserve the money if he is so blind.

psilocybin and silence

Oh sorry, I missed your comment
it was this one
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

Oh no.