You don't actually play video games competitively, right user?

You don't actually play video games competitively, right user?

I'm a semi-pro in Smite, so I don't really play all that much I guess.

>smite
dubs of faggotry

>a .png file unlocks the code of female sexuality

Give me a break. Bait harder

Play csgo competitively but still mostly for fun as I'm not that good.

I'm global elite in csgo

I would much rather date a woman who would play games with me or at least watch me play sometimes over some dumb bitch who expects to be clubbing and partying every night as would be the women whom do not at least appreciate videogames. They'd be the kinds of women who are too dumb to develop their own beliefs and opinions about things while relying completely on the beliefs and opinions of their retard friends and those of the idiotic masses.

>4 years ago
>get gf
>i play games quite alot
>she starts wanting to play games with me
>she slowly starts invading the time i use for gaming
>just want to game alone and in peace

look at You think you want that but its not worth it

I'm not a gamer, and I still can't get any girls.

This user took OP's image as an honest-to-God, genuine statement that someone was making, and responded just as genuinely.

Can you imagine living in a world so straightforward? Can you imagine being so inexperienced with internet culture that you're not aware of shitposting?
What a beautiful place this world is, letting us see such little marvels.

>I have strong thoughts about what women are but zero experience with the opposite sex
It's like you're filling out a character sheet for some she-demon you've imagined.

>getting baited that hard

Well you see I don't *need* alone gaming time, unlike this guy. I would rather be playing with my girlfriend the entire time instead of sitting in a corner playing a single player game.

How am I wrong then?

> So alone he thinks he doesn't need alone time ever again

You dont think you do until you have a girl there sat with you. If you really think its a wonderful situation then youre in for a bad ducking surprise

Fucking this. I dated a girl who just coincidentally happened to be into games even more than me, and she pretty much ruined my enjoyment of them by wanting to constantly be playing with me. Eventually I just started making up excuses and my interest in vidya completely dropped.

>Be engrossed hardcore in video games most my life
>Decide to quit
>Turn to casual
>Tryhard in casual anyway
Pic related is a portion of a page in my spreadsheet for Clash Royale... a mobile game.

Blue = input
Green = ouput
Yellow = significant output

>ducking

this guy gets it

Uhhh opposite is true seeing as competitive players make millions of dollars a year.

Retard.

Beta friendzoned faggot detected

Well actually I am the kind of gamer who prefers to play with friends or people I know, always preferring mutiplayer over single player. The "alone time" specified was specifically for video games, but you conveniently omitted that detail in an attempt to insult me.

You poor bastard ;_;

Try actually speaking to a real woman, and this time treat her as if she's as much of a human being as you. Y'know, with individual thoughts and opinions

You have still not told me how I am wrong and continued to insult me with completely irrelevant statements. Well done.

melee master-race. hard af to play at a high level

Actually why am I sitting here at 1am on Sup Forums arguing with some self-entitled faggot who is just trying to feel smarter than me? goodbye

> thinks actual experience with women is irrelevant to how he perceives women

Bitch like 99% of "competitive players" don't even make enough in those tournaments to pay rent.

You're about as logical as niggers looking at becoming a rap star or pro basketball player as a sure-fire way out of their shitty lives.

>Let's play Spot the Autist

Was once MLG in Halo 3.

Lol, seeya friend. Try to value some women's opinions while you're out there.

lol

Been casually playing Diablo 2 on and off for over a decade, now.

He's halfway right though.
Most women are borderline mouthbreathers when it comes to developing their own logically sound framework.
Linking it to an appreciation for video games is where I disagree though.

I bet you have a vagina.

Semi-Satanic dubs don't lie, woman detected.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I keep my girl and games as separately as possible. Never play when she's around.

>womans opinions
>valuing them
Beta cuck detected

>I don't imagine women to be my enemies
>I must be a woman

It's feels good to be good at something, but I hate that feeling when you're TOO good. That feeling when your friends won't play with you anymore and you don't blame them because you're not even enjoying it due to lack of challenge.

I make an effort not to get too good at anything anymore

But then they all suddenly want to play with you if its a team game so you can carry them.
Fucking plebs.

most don't make enough cash to be a "professional" gamer.
If you're not making a living out of it you're irrelevant to woman.

Woman are only going to dig that shit if you either
A) Don't play games
or
B) Don't suck at it and can actually make a living off it.

Thankfully Dota 2 skill cap is insane but I am in the top 3-4%

Happened to me with Super Smash Brawl up at uni though, none of my roomies or friends would play me. Never lost a game. Had to switch to Mario Kart

I fucking love Warthunder. Love flying, and the girlfriend loves tanks because her Dad was a tanker. She jumps on every time I'm on.

WT was guy time with my bro and friends. Now its super serious TRANSFORM AND ROLLOUT. Then we tried playing the Borderlands series but she shot up almost double my level in two nights and got so far ahead it wasnt fun for either of us. This girl gamer thing is difficult. Now I'm playing Civ 5 with the guys and she's fucking us with Poland.

Because you let her win...

Thats rough man

>rekt by poland
my sides

Fuck I wish. Her, my bud and a couple guys from one of the top esport clans are running the #2 non comp squad. Notice how Im not in it?

Bitch's eyes can see around corners.

>Her dad was a tanker

Then your buddies are letting her win.

Recently my friend and I were playing the newest smash bros together often, I started noticing I was beating him almost every round. In an effort to prevent the inevitable I stopped playing characters I was comfortable with and played less

Why can't I be a filthy casual user?

i agree genetically woman are inferior to males at video games there its not physically possible for her to be better then a guy unless they are compensating for her. i bet she secretly has sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with his "friends" when he is not looking.

Nice strawman faggit.
I call you a woman because, not only your stance but:
>A real woman
>A human being
>Thoughts and opinions

This is wishy-washy "feelings" garbage that only has use in a social environment where egos and status are on the line.

Had to switch to duck hunt? me too

To be fair we started playing Mario Kart, which he had already beaten and I was used to Crash Team Racing for the PS1.

Two weeks later and I'm beating him almost every race at his own game

Are you be disingenuous? I am a female and I LOVE men who game. Just because some guy on the internet posts an image that says that gamer guys aren't wanted by women doesn't mean it's true.

Breddy mudge.

i've made similar things for clash of clans

sounds like a male to me, maybe you should prove your stance, if you're really a chick post tits and timestamp

You are a monster

I was in a wedding with this guy who is trying to make a living streaming. We were at dinner and he was talking to one of the girls about it and I don't think I've ever seen vagina dry up so quickly, which is impressive because weddings get girls wet af

>this is the single cringiest samefaggotry ever witnessed

Fuck yeah I do. and I'll be up to three am kicking scrubs in the fucking mouth.

I know that feel user

>my friends whine every time rainbow road comes up
>I pretty much never fall off
>enjoy the times I do because of the challenge
>still win

fuck me, imagine if you put that energy into something useful

If you every try to use video games to pick up a girl outside of a video game sponsored event, you don't deserve to get laid

Does the genre of vidya game matter much? I'm guessing Overwatchfags are much more fucked then casual strategy game players

I'm a pro rocket league player. bitches love me

>he actually brought it up while talking to a girl

It's always the cringiest fuckers that try to be streamers

A tip for anyone trying to be a streamer/youtuber, never tell people about it unless you've made it

I'm sure your dogs love you

you are a ginormous faggot

nah she hates me. I bug her with my love.

>he plays mobile games competitively

Holy autismo..

How do you find the time to play and make graphs between trainspotting sessions?

Jesus out of all competitive games... Clash royale? Seriously I tried this fucking whit and got bored of my ass because the progress was too slow and you had to wait so long to unlock shit. Plus, people are dumb as fuck I would always win

the thing is, if you can be bothered to invest so much time into something, might as well invest it into a real competitive sport.

there are many 1 vs 1 competitive sports, and there are many team sports.

i used to play halo near religiously back in the day.

now i play boxing religiously. its much more fun, since instead of people being able to rage over the mic, you physically beat them until they stop.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

the top players have sunk over 5k USD each into the game.

skill works up to a point in clash, then its all just grinding and p2w. the leveling system is slow for a reason3

As someone who has been with women and know women.. I know you are wrong.

Girls want guys who are interesting and fun. The truth is playing videogames is not a direct negative and girls don't even select based on that. However, videogaming can be an indirect sign of someone who will not be an interesting partner.

Few girls don't like guys for playing video games.. since.. most guys play video games. It's what else they do that matters.

If you have autism you should kill yourself.
Like, honestly, that is the socially constructive thing to do.

That's only true 90% of the time.

respectfully semi disagree.

its when people spend a majority of the time playing video games things become an issue, as they dont put that effort into something more useful, like exercising, or learning a skill

You must be young. Having a few female friends and quite a few GFs I can confirm that user's statement. Most are extroverts who are insecure af. And like almost all insecure extroverts they rely almost entirely on the opinions of others for their self-worth.

Not that user, but your answer was crap. You basically just said "because you are" without any real reasoning or evidence. And I doubt that user didn't think they had were incapable of thought, just that they were basically parrots of their friends.

Gonna take that as casual gamers make her a little wet. I'm okay with that.

This Thread
>damn it feels good to be the best
>maan if i werent as good my life would be so much better
>i learn way too fast and am basically a god at every videogame i touch
kill yourself guys it seems to be for the greater good

I have the same problem with my wife. Thing is I'm an introvert, so I enjoy my time alone. She is an extrovert and wants to spend over half her time with me. I love her, and I enjoy hanging out with her more than anyone else, but shit it's hard to beat being alone with your thoughts and plans.

You've clearly never played Civ 5. Poland is legit OP.

>However, videogaming can be an indirect sign of someone who will not be an interesting partner.

that's what I am saying^

It's not the videogaming that is what they don't like.. it's when videogames take over everything else and they aren't interesting anymore.. whether that be actively or physically.

It also should be noted that "sitting at home and watching/playing videogames" is not near as fun and exciting as going to a club and partying, i don't care who you are, unless you have some profound mental disorder or disability, that shit is titanically more fun.

i am like this, but it goes beyond video games.

literally everything i do i like to do alone.
cooking, eating, watching movies, sleeping (having gf sleep in the same bed as me wrecks my sleep cycle)

not really. the fun from clubbing is in reality just people + drugs/alcohol + music

if you dont really care about being near others, then its just drugs + music. you can do that at home.

apples to oranges.

As long as its not repetitive PvP there's no shame in enjoying vidya.

fuck that shit polands germanys bitch

if you are that terrified about being around people that you can't enjoy the company of other human beings then you clearly have either
a) traumatic past experiences (see a therapist)
b) mental disabilty like aspergers (kill yourself)
c) a confidence issue about your interactions (see a life coach)
d) a confidence issue about your body (take steroids)

>stop liking the things I don't like
I enjoy getting drunk at a "party" with like 5 friends but we still do nerdy shit. My fiancee feels the same. Going to clubs just sucks fucking ass.

So much easier to get laid at a bar. So much more fun not going around a bunch of retards.

What if his man-tits are so big that he will pass as a chick?

Drugs + music = boring as fuck for more than a few hours. Unless you're an emotional type, and if so please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I didn't say you had to go to a club exactly. Going out and doing things outside of the house typically involves other people, and typically is more. Fun. Clubs aren't your thing? Cool, don't shut down anything just because other people are involved and it's not in the confines of your walls.