Planing to go on my first Shroom trip?

Planing to go on my first Shroom trip?

Share your experiences, tips, Stories and everything else shroom-related.

Also General Drug Thread

bring benzos!

If you haven't done so already, Google "Ari Shaffir Shroomfest Primer."

Shrooms are the best. I haven't even done them much but as soon as I tried them I learned to grow. It's so easy. Own the means of production lil fella

never had them but want to, trip for both of us user

How do you grow them? Which techniques are you using? Tried Bulk, but got problems with it

Be in a comfortable place , somewhere you feel safe and pop in a good comedy movie , or chill with some good friends. You'll love it man.... Whatever you do , don't put the shrooms in a blender with orange juice and chugg it.... That shit will kick in , in less than 10mins and fuck you up like no other.

This is exactly what I was going to suggest for OP. If he's a real man he'll also drink his piss the day after.

Get ready for some weird shit. I recommend watching aqua teen hunger force, because its weird and trippy in a way that makes you laugh your ass off, instead of contemplate existence.

I'm tellin ya from experience OP. Don't be around people that make you uncomfortable. Not even people you think you can tolerate. I learned the hard way. I had one trip in nature so amazing I almost cried. And I had one trip in a house with a bunch of fat druggies. Needless to say the latter of the two made for the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Over all just enjoy yourself. And don't add weed to the experience. It made my visuals really intense

Bulk seems more complicated. I'd love the yields, but I just have 24 jars, enough for two staggered batches of 12 at a time. It gets cold here and I don't like racking up huge heating bills, so I'm trying to get as much growth in during the summer while it's warm. Make hay while the sun shines.

I can tell you what ever you want to know ive eaten shrooms more times than you can count on your hands and toes, all diffreant kinds too. Best advice i can give you is eat 2 or 3 grams your first time and make sure you got some close friends (tripping preferably) ,a safe spot, and plenty of weed. Having a few good albums or going out to nature is pretty good too.

>First time doing shrooms was Halloween night this year I ate half an eighth didn't kick in till I lit up a blunt in the middle of the street I looked up and saw the sky was green and purple >me and my two friends who didn't trip were looking for places to smoke as we had to put out the blunt due to children.
>We venture into a park and I'm literally freaking the fuck out thinking that the world is fake and that the world is just a thought I'm literally going off spouting at people saying they're aren't real.
>Eventually we make it to a canal and chill there to smoke which really brought me back down to earth and I had some of theach deepest conversations ever with my buds. It felt almost as if the world made perfect sense to me and I felt free from the restraints of society.
>we eventually get bored and hungry so we decided to go get some candy looking for bowls that people just leave outside on Halloween night. >suddenly while walking we come across this old man yelling for help so we rush over to him help him off the ground as he had fallen then continued our journey
>were trying to find my friends house so we decide to cut across people backyards to get an idea where we were on a main road. Which it was nighttime so it looked really suspicious. While doing so this lady pops out the window revolver pointed at us saying she called the cops and was threatening to shoot us so we hawl ass into a different secluded area
Continue?

>hawl
k.

Do you feel a difference between different cubensis Strains (B+, Golden Teacher and so on)?

In my experience, I didn't get any visual highs at all, but all of my senses went up a shit ton and gave me very good hearing, damn-near night vision, and a really fuckin nice body high.

For the first hour I felt very warm and lightly tickly, like if someone touched me it would make me giggle

Then for the next 4 hours my body high really fuckin kicked in (btw my 2 brothers took them with me and we were all chilling in my room) and we were legit just laying there, on the floor, for 4 straight hours. You'd think it would be boring - but every minute was like a feeling of your body nerve fucking itself and it got to the point where I just had an hour long boner.

The last/6th hour is when the body high began to die down, but not too much. Just enough for me to take a piss, drink A LOT OF FUCKING WATER (keep like 3 water bottles next to you, you get very thirsty). You will also be very hungry when the high begins to slowly die down.

In the very end, my brothers and I were high for the rest of the day, but the first 6 hours are the best. After that you just find everything funny and have better senses.

Lastly, either do it with people you know very well & who are doing it with you, or do it solo. If you're around people you dislike AT ALL it completely ruins your mood. Do it with family or very close friends, for example. Keep people who haven't done shrooms away - they ask too many dumb questions like "how does it feel" or "are you tripping?"

There's my guide to shrooms m8, have a fun time, don't let people ruin the experience.

Fuck off my cock m8

go back to school. also checkem.

Maybe I will

k.

When I took it I thought I was another person occupying my body and was thinking of myself in third person. There was also a point where I felt I knew all possible outcomes my life would take which made me sad.

If you can brew it into a tea, doesn't loose potency and doesn't make you feel like absolute shit!

lol, I did exactly that last time I took them, except with lemon juice. Can confirm, it hit me like a freight train within minutes, though it didn't last as long as usual.

where did you get the spores?

Waiting for my first dark net order to arrive (5 grams of weed), I hope it arrives today so I can try it out.

I don't have friends so couldn't find a dealer.

First time taking them was summer before 11th grade. Me j and z wanted a new drug so we decided on something safe. We all bought 2 1/8ths a piece because summer jobs and we wanted to be able to trip twice if it was awesome. Our connect hooked us up and even let us trip with him in his garage. We all down our shrooms and then start hitting the bong. Talk about music and shit. I dont notice the effects until i looked at z. His head looked huge, I was laughing so hard I teared up. I couldnt even speak. I just say im high asf. Light fractals start working there way into the background while we talk about high times. J gets hungry so we make the voyage too 711 for shitty snacks and beverages. We had bikes, but me and zwere the only ones brave enough to ride them. J walks and our dealer says his legs are dead to this galaxy. Riding a bike on shrooms is hard, but enjoyful. Z was hauling, the cement was shooting away from his tires like waves and he was trailing colors. The sky was purple, the sun pink. There was little clouds, but they were red. Cont?

The second you put it in your mouth it goes from dry as a bone to feeling like a slug is in your mouth. And tastes like dirt and shit.

Chew it up fast, swallow, then drink water. (Or in my case, pepsi)

Anyone familiar with those truffles you can buy
in amsterdam?
I like tripping on them, but i wonder what's the difference between those and actual shrooms

They have less psilocybin in the, so you need to eat more. No other difference, other than legality.

Nothing... A truffle grow under the soil and doesn't form into a mushroom... Check out a vice documentary from Hamilton Morris.. He trips on them and meets the the "truffle brothers" who grow them

Good to know, thanks.
Then the experience on 15g of truffles would be pretty much the same on like 5g of shrooms?

Iv taken mushrooms more times than I can count, and theres only 2 ways i like to take them. One is outside surrounded by as much nature as possible, mushrooms really give you a sence of connection to the earth.
And Two is take them in a dark/dimly lit room with some chill music.

Drinking water with lemon juice throughout the trip is a nice way to keep hydrated and help clear the toxins from your system. Take them on an empty stomach and avoid technology if possible. Imo its a distraction from the things you can learn about yourself and the world

Go on YouTube and search
Stand high patrol - brest Bay
Pretty much any song they have

>did it on a schooltrip
>School 'mates' flip cuz i took drugs
>Scared as hell next hour cuz they want to tell the teachers....
>They chill down
>Rest of the night cool trip

Depending on where you life but a lot of places from the web. Just search a bit... You will find them really soon

Has anyone else here had a trip where they thought they were god? I was on a good one.

I've done shrooms twice (an eighth and then a quarter). Both times were really fun. I went tubing down a river for the first and hiking/ rock climbing for the 7g trip. My best advice is be in nature. It's so rejuvenating. I've also done acid quite a few times and being in nature was more fun then being at a music festival in NOLA. Also even though I was on a large amount the second time the trip never turned sour or even started to go sightly downhill so don't freak yourself out over the idea of having a bad trip. Finally, shrooms hit you in waves so expect to get lost in the sauce then find our way out, only to get lost right back in the sauce a few minutes later.

Ate an ounce and got to that point

Best movies I've ever watched on shrooms was "Avatar" & "Lego Movie"

try putting them on a small slice of pizza, they go down at lot easier that way.
i prefer to be alone, but its fine with loved ones around.
my favorite thing to do is just sit in a comfortable chair with some headphones on, listening to some of my favorite nostalgic songs. when i would close my eyes, id get this vibration like rush going through my body and closed eyed visuals like (see pic).
you feel like you weigh a ton siting down but when you stand up you feel as light as a feather.
i found everything EXTREMELY funny to the point of uncontrollable laughter.
and after it all you feel like you learned something. i just felt humbled as if i accepted everything in life, the ultimate blue pill.

The lego movie

I also like to have some awesome wristies while on shrooms, had some awesome faps to chaturbate.cum

don't eat for the 12 hours leading up to your trip as it can dilute the psilocybin (which is converted later into psilocin which is what actually makes you trip). Also buy some nauzene to take when you eat the shrooms so you don't get nauseated.

Lego movie was seriously amazing, gonna watch it again today.

I have much shrooming experience. Embrace the trip. Go outside and enjoy nature.Do not kill yourself, bad idea. Be somewhere where you can shower. Eat before hand. Drink water. Have sober friends present, preferably at least one that has tripped before. I like to smoke weed to mellow the trip but some people have bad reactions to mixing the two.

I'll stick around and answer any questions you have.

Mango juice works better btw.

this guy, he knows....

>pop in a good comedy movie
I get too antsy to watch movies when I'm tripping I want to do something active.

>contemplate existence
not a recommended tripping activity.

p.s. I smashed shrooms when I first started growing them. Wasn't as mad as everyone said, acids melted my brain way more.

You'll be ok, it's natures gift to open your mind.

just don't be around shit cunts.

>felt free from the restraints of society.
>felt free
>felt
should have hung on to the feeling Sup Forumsro

>they ask too many dumb questions like "how does it feel" or "are you tripping?"
kek true

Last week I got home from work and my roommate had his friend over, his friend is stupid, real stupid, but had drugs, so I assume was over there for that. I hadn't eaten or slept in a satisfying way in a long time, it was my weekend, and I was exhausted. I had planned on going somewhere with a friend to celebrate our birthdays, she bailed on me so I had no plans but wasn't thinking clearly and was sort of upset anyways. My roommate asked me if I would like some shrooms, I've eaten a lot of shrooms in the past, I didn't see any reason not to, seeing as my plans were canceled. I get handed a bag that I'm told is 1/8th, it's clearly not. I wasn't sure if this guy was that dumb, but I felt like he was giving his drugs away and I would make a clean profit. The shrooms I bought were worth a lot more than I paid for them, there was at least a 1/4 in the bag. I ate the entire thing, and was affected by the mushrooms within 10 minutes. I mentioned this to my friend, and it red flagged for him, it didn't red flag for me. I then proceeded to have one of the worst days of my life. The shrooms made me hyper aware of things, with this awareness I began noticing the idiosyncrasies and asymmetrical nature of my body, basically I was feeling my skull thinking that one one of my bones was an artery about to burst because the other side didn't have a bone that was the exact same. These 'discoveries' continued and I declared that I was dying and needed to go the the hospital. (I have a history of heart failure in my family, where we just die from random heart failure at a young age without any sort of warning, I believed this was occuring, I was convinced) The doctors told me to gtfo and that I wasn't dying, I was just confused and tired and scared. I went home resigned to death, with a steep hospital bill. I eventually realized I was fine, and that it was all just the shrooms and that I was poisoned and not having a heart attack. I made a jackass of myself in front of everyone.

moral of the story is, don't take them lightly, they seem like that sort of drug when you're at fine physical health, but can fuck you up if you eat too many. It's not that you 'lose your mind' its that you physically feel like your body will stop working at any moment. Don't underestimate what they can do.

on acid.

I felt myself looking down at myself from above the clouds. I moved my hand and could move the clouds. I was also controlling time. My friend yell at me out of the window and I realized I was actually on my knees staring directly up with a knife in my hand. I don't remember how I got there but I remember the feeling of being god so clearly.

Bump

Is Größe ng woth it? How do I grow shrooms?

*growing

Buy spores and get a grow kit, it's pretty worth it