Hey /b...

Hey /b. I'm pretty much a alcohol now and it seems like every single time i drink i end up completely blacking out now and doing something retarded but i've been getting better lately and i've stopped drinking everyday and reduced down to once every 2 weeks but i still end up blacking out everytime even now because for some reason i can no longer tell when i'm drunk or not. So i was just wondering whats the stupidiest shit you guys have done whilst pretty much blacked out? The other day i ended up messaging everyone on my freinds list with just the word "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then for some reason printed out a picture of Michael rosen and posted it through my dads door but i really dont remember doing it at all and its strange because the last thing i remember i was at a club about 2 miles away from my house. I have no idea how i got home or did any of that shit.

>I'm pretty much a alcohol
Has science gone too far?

kek

i blacked out at my friends house and everybody in his house left and they forgot i was still there in the basement sitting on the couch drunk off my ass, in their house with nobody home. then my friends mom came home and i scared the shit out of her cus i was in her house while nobody was there and i dont remember how i got home or what happened at all

>and posted it through my dads door

So... You are like what, 15? You don't get to be a real alcohol until you are 34 so, no worries.

Give it time... you are gonna' have far more drunken stories in your future and they are gonna' be far more fucked up. You will have to be told about a lot of them because you won't remember.

Lol fgt. Your not an alchohol yet. Grow up

I'm 21. I should probably explain that i barely know my dad but he lives down a few roads from me but i'll only talk to him like maybe once or twice a year if that. I was probably trying to get my own back on him in some random way.

Keep drinking, you'll eventually atop blacking out. I used to get black-out drunk and do retarded shit all the time, but I remember none of it.

Only thing I do remember was texting a boss at my previous job and just talked shit and went off on her for 2 hours, then the cops were at my house. I got fired and arrested for "harrassment". I hated the bitch but I always kept my mouth shut because it was a good job, but oh well. I have a slightly better paying job now so it all worked out in the end

>Pretty much a Alcohol

Start doing cocaine. You won't blackout and be such a fgt.

YES SIR That's right like buddy said do Coke cocaine

You can definitely black-out on coke if you're drinking. Half of my blackouts were while on coke, actually. Though I usually come to, there's still a good 4-5 hours of mystery then you find yourself somewhere you don't remember being rather than waking up somewhere.

A few times I'd be drunk/coked out of my skull and found myself fishing at 5-6am on a work day. Tbh I'd rather wake up in bed, or at least sleeping somewhere. Way less of a mindfuck than coming to holding a fish in your hand

Yeah, i do coke occansionally but its not really anything to write home about. The only issue is even if i do drugs i'll still drink. I made the stupid mistake once after drinking three quarters of a bottle of jager, doing a huge rock of mdma and then snorting some mephadronem i was basicly stuck on my mates floor for ages. It felt amazing but fucking hell it was stupid.

shoot some heroin and you will never think about drinking ever again

No, if you do coke first you can't get drunk, no matter how hard you try, unless you are a faggot, of course.

Oh right, pardon my French, that's like what, a 6 years difference? Well fuck me raw and call me Marty... You must be a nigger too.

You've clearly never done coke

Hey man, I got sober and work at a rehab. Find a local program in your area. Outpatient may do you fine, see a counselor and see where things go.

Not OP but people from AA trip me out

Hahaha!! I'm pretty sure I've done much more coke than you... I've done coke and drunk like 6lts of beer, 1ltr of vodka and haven't got drunk... I'm big, but when I do coke I can drink like for 24hrs (if I'm doing coke all that time) and I don't get drunk, I'm sorry if you are a faggot pussy manlet.