Ask anything for a user of brazil with Thoughts suicides

Ask anything for a user of brazil with Thoughts suicides...

Sorry for my english, but i don know write this al right.

I would suicide too if I live in Brazil, you'll get killed sooner or later.

But don't do it or I get cops after me for supporting u.

It was just a game user.

Let the Germans have it, they need it, they're sad people who can only achieve orgasm by having people poop on them.

Fala ai suicida ? Tudo na paz ?

Look on the bright side user.

At least you're not Argentine.

To hue or not to hue

>huehuehue gibbe moni.

Why are Brazilians such sub- humans?

Have some.

Have you had sex with any 13 year old prostitutes lately?

I hope this cheers you up.

Post pic before you go, user.

Sending good vibes my dude good luck and hope everything is looking good for you real soon

ALGUM BR HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Pra q se matar cara? Se for fazer, faça de vez, ao menos. Sem ficar dando showzinho, caralho. Aproveita e leva uns degenerados junto, como o Omar fez.

canu ned i ton cam right now please

Omar o cacete, porra.

Seja nacionalista! Wellington DEUS! Realengo sempre!

Its not easy, shit, i just want born like a North American, but NOOOOOO, i born like a fucking brazilian, now i don't speak english and i have learn this shit for job market...

Fuck this, i realy don't care with is, i hate football, i am sad because my life is a shit!

Só na boa irmão, como anda o 55? Já visitou a kuriminha?

HUEHUEHUE.

I really don know...

Raramente uso lá, às vezes fica fora do ar

>job market
just stop trying

De onde você é ?

whats your preferred method for killing yourself right now? also 7-1

>that post
>those 2 digits at the end

HUE!

I don't understand...

Interior de santa catarina.

Brazilian fucktards needs to die anyway

You would make the world a huge favor

Sou de Goiás, então, você pretende se matar ou algo do tipo ?

Of course you dont understand. English is as hard for you as not being a primal monkey.

Well...fuck you.

Falei que estava tendo pensamentos suicidas, não que necessariamente eu iria fazer o ato.

Your ass must be jelous, a lot of shit coming out of your mouth

you're english is terrible kys

Cool, user, what a pity you don't understan portuguese, so...

Vá a merda gringo de bosta, eu entendo a sua lingua, tu não entende a minha!

Brasilian superior... :3.

Por que, levou chifre da namorada ou algo do tipo ?

>jelous

Yea right, dumb cunt.

Dude... English is more easy than your mom's pussy

>You're English is terrible kys
>You're English is terrible
>You're
Your*

>More easy
Cringeworthy
Easier*

Não, apenas estou me sentindo mal em relação a minha vida, meu amigo hoje também reclamou que estava querendo se matar, e uma guria que eu gosto me ignora...

Hey gringos! Easy it fuck your womans? I need fuck a woman!

Se eu fosse me matar levaria no mínimo uns 20 comigo

Your butt should be jealous of your mouth,the amount of shit that comes out of it , I said right now americafag ?

Nunca entendi a história desse puto direito, e o pior que ele era brasileiro, certo?

Eu não levaria ninguém, não conviveria com as pessoas que odeio no inferno

Nada, era americano. Pistolou com a sociedade e foi matar uma galera antes. Canal dele ta ativo no yt ainda se vc quiser ver

Elliot Rodgers o nome, tem BR q traduziu os vídeos.

Hey gringos ! Know that there is only favelas(slum) on the states Rio de Janeiro (Shit River) and São Paulo(cracolandia)

Well, i think is it, thanks for everthing, and goodnight...

Depende doq vc acredita né

Se meter um jihad, vai pro paraíso hue

What are the main reasons you want to die?

Com 72 virgens, sabe eu conheci um outro BR aqui, ele me enviou CP no Whats, um cara lá de recifes

>Ser eu
>Estar em um thread com outros BRs
>Alguns hues huEs
>Thread morre ?
>Fico no vácuo
>Acho thread de Incest
>Profit

A vida é bem merda mesmo, mas mesmo assim não é pra desistir tão fácil, bro

you know i laugh all the time about the jokes you guys make of our contury but i simply dont get this one. All i see is a guy sperging out and 5 people celebreating his "joke"

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Que que você falou de mim...
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Calado escória
Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter.

I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

Fiadapulta
I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

toma no cu

Concordo, todos argentinos devem tomar no cu

what do you think about the Olympic?