Any addicts or recovering addicts on tonight?

Any addicts or recovering addicts on tonight?
Share your experiences/stories/wisdom

Former amphetamine addict here. 120-180mg of Adderall XR daily for about a year and a half. Quit that shit though.

If you're just going to post "lol degenerates" I'll just save you the trouble and say fuck off

I am 25 I have an addiction to Oxycontin and morphine. I have been clean for a year and a half after detoxing.

Unlike most people I didn't get strung out on the pills, I honestly became a monster on them. I couldn't feel anything other than the joy of hurting others.

The sad part is I liked it, some dude owed me 250 bucks and I hunted him down and beat him bloody. I remember everything I did and I can't say I am proud but on bad days I miss not feeling much.

Xanax addict. Feels good and bad man.

7 years sober cocaine adderall and booze. Got my certification in counseling ended up opening my own rehab. Pretty wild how things go once you get clean

I took three blue dolphins on the fourth I been up like two days.

Tried 'fentanyl' on mondey night. Woke up in a hospital and my apartement was tottaly rekt. neiborhs called the police and an ambulance. I'm coverd in bruses from toe to head. I don't what it was but it sure wasen't fentanyl. Now I owe my land lord 300€ and didn't make it to work. Good times. Woke up in ER with no memory of what happened.

The drugs were just an excuse. You're repressing your inherent deals. Cuck!

Does videogame addiction count?

Meth almost daily, cocaine and other uppers when they are offered or really extremely cheap
Great drug if you can keep it under control and not fucking use for 4 days at a time and not eat or sleep
Tolerance breaks are a must as well or you'll become a typical scum of the earth meth head. I used to use small doses of LSD when i wasn't using meth but that is expensive as fuck, now i just drink till i pass out if i can't sleep or going through bad WD's

i just got out of jail a few days ago so i have about 3 weeks clean right now, im already feeling better, starting to feel empathy, i catch myself actually laughing, my confidence and motivation are coming back, im taking care of myself again. but its still hard not to go back and get high

Def some sort of Benzos do to the black out

Did you shoot it? snort it? or was it in a pill?

Ya I believe you are right. I got a lot of built up anger and no way to get it out.

How's that going , the rehab ?

I was addicted to oxy for 9 years, managed to quit by tapering combined with drinking and smoking weed heavily. I still do oxy/hydro from time to time, but I always space them out at least a few weeks.

I drink quite heavily now, and smoke occasionally, but honestly I'm doing much better than I was before. I actually hold down a steady job, I don't rip off/rob people, my relationships with people have gotten better.

The only positive I saw about myself on opiates is I was able to talk to women so much easier. Opiates made me much more sociable. I'm pretty sociable when I'm drinking too, but not in the same way.

I still get girls regularly, but the quality has definitely dropped. Drunken bar whores definitely don't compare to smart women who actually enjoy holding a real conversation and have interests that aren't getting shit-face drunk and going home with the first guy that woos you.

Though the girls did tend to turn away once they found out I was eating and sniffing pills multiple times daily. Maybe I liked em too smart, lol.

Benzo and opiate addict here. Want to stop, need to get a week off work so I can stay at home and withdraw. Can't get time off.

I don't get it man. Opiates always make me feel like being a good person. Maybe you're just fucked up?

I suppose you consider me a ex addict in some ways, i basicly used to do Nitrous oxide, Ketamine and drink alot almost everyday for about a year but one day after doing about 300 nos in one go i started having the weirdest hallucinations and basicly for a little i believed i had genuinely gone back in time to the 1960s. Really wasn't sure what was actually happening but by the time i became aware fully again i had basicly smashed the whole flat up for no reason. In the end i had to get my mate to take all my nos and other stuff off me and since then i've managed to stay away at least and my life is alot better now.

lol degenerates

Opiates.. Started with some hydros.. Years later, at that point a textbook junkie; 8 mg dillys and 100 mcg fet patches... On rare occasions some brown frown (never got a good connect and was usually shit). Funny how heroin is making a comeback because the "epidemic". Sober three years. My family and never wanting to go through withdrawal again keeps me sober. Funny I have constant headaches now though. Irony.

youre trying to control your use now, some can but most cant good luck. when i get on the opiates i talk a lot with people more often as well but thats just because of the buzz, but once i start getting really high i just sit there all high and fucked up

Probably so, I ain't denying that I have issues. But off the pills I am a better person so that's enough for me.

where u at? im in northeast ohio and its a huge epidemic here. everybody is fucking dying because of the fentanyl these morons keep putting in the dope

Smoked as usual with fenta. The ambulance paper showed also only fenta. I don't why I flipped like that instead of just dowsing off.

been using H for about 2 years. Can shoot 5-6 bags a day if i am dedicated enough, but don't have the funds

It probably was, you're not the only one with a story like that. Glad you're alive though.

damn man, i have no idea. it had to be laced with something cause usually you just nod off like you said

I abused my 30mg xr and 7 mg ir for about a year. Decided to stop cold turkey and not go back to get script. Been abusing weed like hell ever since I quit. Now addicted severely to weed.

Northeast Ohio as well and can confirm
Had to revive a girl i knew on her kitchen floor cause she shot her usual dose but it was mostly fet

Fucking dealers man, should be tried for homicide if they tried that shit

Usually in Minnesota.

Minnesotan here.

lol opiates make me want to steal and rip off to get more opiates

Now I think that the reking of my apartment saved my life. Land lord saw the apartment to. All my relatives (mom,dad,sis) was called. Dad and a friend helped to fix the furniture and clean up. I was supposed to go to work also. Took the week off. After ambulance I just walked around the city hoping someone was (work hours). Finally friend was loooking for me and picked me up. Crazy 24 h. Didn't have glue what had happened.

haven't been able to sleep recently cause of depression so i kinda got hooked on codeine. its been working so far and i haven't noticed any issues

no

opiates for years and just heroin for two. Differently the way to go, best high for the best price. I'll hunt it down wherever I live.

u suck alotta cock

Aww ok then

Looking to get some ecstacy southern cali
Anyone?

I'm looking for a tight hole
I have some ketamine
I'm a top

>Former amphetamine addict here
There is no addiction to speed dude!
Only in your head.
How do you find benzos nice, they are shit?!
Elaborate, whats the feeling after being clean for 7 years? I want to know seriosuly.
I do drugs but not to the point of addiction, also I fucked my life up doing opiates and alcohol.

My knees

Stomak

And hand
I tottaly flipped and trashed my apartment. Walked around in the rubble barefoot until neibouhrs called the cops and ambulance.

dang man. glad you're ok, god knows what could happen when drugs are involved

Pathetic, but I love my shrooms.

>There is no addiction to speed dude!
The fuck? You can get addicted to anything and especially speed.
I've seen people go from snorting it occasionally to shooting it up all day just to function.

You will relapse.

6 months sober off h and oxy. Had a 5 year or so habit. Did like 200mg of oxy or 6bags of h at least for the last 2 years. Completely sober now besides weed. It's nice

No you cant....I know!

Started on hydros when I was 16 or 17. Moved on to any other opiates I could get ahold of. Tramadol mainly. Then drinking. Then once I got to college, I had done everything in the book but actually sort of formed a dependence on marijuana after smoking 3 times a day for a good school year. Picked up cigs, too. Went cold turkey on everything this summer though, planning on picking weed/psychadelics back up in the fall.

Nice trolling you almost had me there for a second friendo! :^)

Been poping hydrocodone 10mg's for a few years. Tolerance never seems to go up despite getting high 4 times a week or so.

I usually get pretty fucked off of 15-20mg and sometimes I throw in a muscle relaxer.

Used to smoke weed as a kid but now it jusy give me anxiety so i dont. Hardly drink any more. Dont do coke anymore. I just don't think I get addictted to things. I dunno. Maybe if I tried some H.

that sounds like fent. Its really easy to overdose on due to the fact that its active in the micrograms.

I'm addicted to smoking weed

>Inb4 you can't get addicted to weed.

Sometimes all I feel like doing is just smoking. Sometimes I'll lie cheat and steal from friends just to get high. I often wonder why weed is my thing I mean I pretty much access to any other drug whenever I want and I love my trippers and uppers when partying but don't feel that same urge towards amphetamines like I do to smoking weed. Hell I have K on me right now and stoners love that shit but all I can think about is smoking weed. Perhaps I'm addicted to the plant?

Any suggestions fellas?

I feel your pain man. I'm a month clean off a 2 year binge of a cocktail of benzos. Withdrawing hard currently whilst continuing with work and life, fucking exhausting. The paranoia and anxiety is fucking unreal.

I feel you fam, see It actually can be hard as fuck to slow down or even quit, esp when it's taking a toll on your wallet. The only way I was able to quit was out of fear of being caught by family and/or law enforcement.

Also I quoted the wrong post, actually see

I was not trolling, doing speed will make you crazy for not sleeping and not eating.
Thats more habit than addiction, you feel like shit, you are tired and you need that line of speed to go out and do something.
But I was Heroin addict and did opiates in general and thats addiction dude.
I used to snort speed for 2months and I just stoped, no pain, nothing, I was depresed for 1day and thats all.
Maybe some Crystal Meth is dangerous, I dont know, in my country there is no that drug.
Also speed is cheap in here, I have 5grams for less than 30$. 10grams for 50$

Oxy 17-18 weekend warrior, started slamming H daily 19-22, withdrew from engineering school without failing. 24 now, over a year clean, back in school, got old jerb back as a web developer.

ordering fent off darknet tonight cuz who the fuck likes life anyway

Was smoking spice, that synthetical-cannabis shit daily for over 1.5 years. Then decide to quit cuz it started to affect me really bad. Its so damn addictive. Stay away from that shit bros.

>fent
Be careful user.

People I know in real life always tell me I'm an addict and I start to believe them but then I read some of the shit you guys do and realize I'm not bad off.

>inb4 that's what an addict would say

Tried it once. Felt like my head was floating off my body. Shit was bonkers. Never did it again because I've heard terrible things about it, but I have a good friend who's hooked (the dude I did it with)

Yeah... it's only 25mg. cheap as hell domestic - any tips on volumetric dilution of that shit? i figured i'd mix it into 50ml of vodka or something (though it's prolly water soluble anyway but ethanol should up the plugging bioavailability)

last time i used fent was smoking the gel i squeezed out of patches on foil... tasted pretty nice.

Yea its super potent.. but it will fuck you up if you smoke daily. Help your bro quit!

I'm this user.
Had intresting talk with my doctor. I need a sickleave from work.
Doc:whats the problem
Me:well I trashed my apartment into little bits and walked around in them barefoot. So now I can't walk.

Weed addiction
Used lsd 30 times over 2 years
Quited smoking for 6 month even tobacco
Now I smoke again everyday
feels bad

I'm a recovering weeabo i'm not proud of it but i'm turning my life around

Adderall withdraw isn't severe physically, it's mostly mental, it makes you really depressed and lathargic.

I will doo amphetamines and benzos at any given opportunity.

I quit liquor, went through delerium tremors in a hospital bed. Nothing compares to withdrawing off the liquor, but it's been 2 years since I've been physically dependant on it.

Been drinking daily for 8 years now. Never had delirium tremens. I sober all work days untill get off.

Lucky, I was in the hospital for 3 days.

I drank while I worked, but I worked inconsequential minimum jobs.

72mg Concerta (methylphenidate) daily.

Sometimes I'll save up a weeks worth of pills and drink.

Former meth addict. The key to drug use is moderation. If you are fucking your life up with drugs then you are doing it wrong.

it's probably the ritualistic aspect of rolling and smoking, ever try smoking other things? not suggesting that you pick up cigarettes but perhaps try buying herbs such as kratom or kanna and mix them with a base like raspberry leaves or something in a joint. sometimes when I was without weed I would roll joints of kanna and white sage and of course I wouldn't get high but the act of rolling a joint and putting it to my mouth would alleviate the craving somewhat for a while.

Do you take b vitamins? You might want to start.

>start taking 5-7 mg of Xanax a day at 13
>went to new school
>started selling them
>biggest dealer in the school after a few weeks
>get caught
>2 felonies and kicked out of school
>feelsbadman.png
>do online school
>graduate at 16
>somehow get into good aviation school

>ffw 10 years later
>pilot for United
>making upwards of $300k a year

you can always turn your shit around

What's your roa? I always found that 5-15mg insufflated worked well with mph. Good drips

Lol degenerates.

>Selling ecstasy on Sup Forums

Anyone buying from this guy, enjoy your pyrovalerones.

You can get addicted, but you have to be a fucking retard.

The worst addiction of them all. I'm not even lying, I would literally rather be hooked on Heroin than be "Addicted," to anime.

Benzos compare to withdrawing off of liquor, be careful if you take them at "Any given opportunity."

benzo withdrawls are maybe the worst thing i've been through, those or alcohol

in hs i sold lortabs or lorcets or whatever. i was taking 80mg of norcos a day and never really withdrew when i quit tbh

the other week when my gf and i broke up i drank for 5 days straight, like 4 4lokos and 4 bottles of rum. it was really heavy drinking and they day after i stopped i puked prettymuch nonstop and im pretty sure damaged my throat.

i can't do drugs or i'll binge, do them so that im high all the time every day till they run out. feels bad man