Tbh Sup Forums I don't get it

tbh Sup Forums I don't get it

I'm one of the few guys here who are attracted to amputee girls who lost a leg or a foot.

how is it possible even Sup Forums thinks that this an unacceptable fetish?

I mean: what's wrong with that? what's the difference to other fetishes?

also it's not like many of you think that this has something to do with shit like that they can't run away from you
that's just bullshit

it's like you have a fetish for big butts (and you cannot lie) and everyone says it's cause you are gay and have a secretly crush on Sir-Mix-A-Lot.

It's just a visual thing. I like they view and the thinking that these girls have only one leg and have to on crutches or must using prothetic legs.

also how is it possible that no one knows such girls or don't tell us.
that no one is able to post pics that you can't find by typing 'amputee' into google and copy something from first page.

you guys know and find something to EVERYTHING, even the craziest shit and fetishes.
what's the difference to this one?

I didn't choose this fetish, you could say I was born with it. I felt like that since forever.

dicuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UUX3KlgxoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmm, amputees

You don't have a leg to stand on.

What a noble, selfless guy you are, user. All those amputee girls are lucky there are a few guys out there like you.

ITT: people from tumblr and 9fag

>one of the few
we are many, OP. post more amputee girls, specifically one legged

Can you describe whats so attractive about missing a leg

When I see girls without legs I just cringe out of empathy

i'm into amputees and i've always had a big thing for legs and feet. you'd think that would turn me off them, but it's the opposite.

> why are some people attracted to big butts?
> why are some people attracted to fat girls?
> why are some people attracted by getting peed on?

you can't really explain fetishes

you talk out of my throat dude
it seems like a paradox, but it is exactly like that

I can explain fetishes. I like feet because they look so soft and clean.

then why you don't like hands? it's nearly the same thing

why you don't like shoulders with soft and clean skin?

I like feet that aren't soft and clean. There you go.

because hands are usually tougher, and have lines all over them and wrinkles. Feet are little soft appendages that I just want to fondle, also, when your feet arent dirty, I think they smell good.

Are all left leg above the knee?

what?

I think amputee grills are adorable too OP :)

The chicks you like specifically lost their left leg above the knee? For some reason that's such a strong fetish some people cut their leg off to fulfill it

duh, there is a naked non-amputee female on the wall.

not OP but i'm most attracted to above-knee amputees who use crutches. doesn't really matter which leg (although losing a right leg could be more inconvenient if you want to drive).

yeah, some people want to become amputees themselves, which creates a dilemma for doctors.

some people prefer below-knee amputees and prosthetics. or quad amputees, double amputees etc.

shutup faggot, why cant you like shitting on children like a normal person

the problem with amputees is that they are so hard to find. attractive, younger ones at least.

the internet makes finding them a bit easier, but (also due to the internet) they all know that there are guys who like amputees. makes it hard to approach them in a natural way, because they know exactly why you're contacting them.

below-knee is the best

it's my second fetish
but I only it if a one legged girl does it on her own child while I can watch

true
that's fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=2UUX3KlgxoA

its like futas with huge cocks fucking man or furryshit, no wonder Sup Forums dislikes it

because, at the end of the day, they're still just women

and women are cancer, no matter how much of them you cut off

I dont want my child born missing a limb. No thx

exactly dude. you're losing half the leg genes. is it worth the risk of cripple babies?