Eh

roLl

Rawl

roll

rollinn

rolland

Roll

A girl falls in love with cocks.

Unable to find anyone who will gangbang her, she is gifted with by a deus sex machina with the phone numbers of several fat, faceless, old men. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls them, and is overjoyed to find out that they're willing to rape her in all of her slutty holes.

But, the next day, the men never show up at her house like they agreed to. After some investigation, she finds out that the men she called are not the same men that agreed to fuck her. In fact, they don't exist in this universe at all. They're the men's alternate universe counterparts, who want to rape MC's own AU self, who too is unwilling to have sex.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private fetishes in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to seduce their other selves. While they chase their respective targets DRAMA ensues as they begin to want to fuck each other instead and question the NATURE of THE DICK.

Roll

Any hookup ones for CL/Grindr?

Rollin'

Their trying to go fuck themselves?

roll

Roll

Roll

rollerino

v

roll

rolling

fuck off

Roll

Rilllll

idcroll

Rolll

yisss

Rollerino

roll

..rollzzsa

has anyone ever actually done one of these?

rkiol

i doubt it.

Roll

I have.

Rollolol

One of the really hardcore ones? or the easier?

I've made my own with a friend and done it on cam for him once or twice before now, but they're always things that I am capable of doing, less of the 'go to a bus station, fuck yourself with four dildos, swap each one into your mouth every two minutes' sorta biz

Rull

wert

R rolio

erghj

Yea I know what you mean, I've done a few sissy ones but it's not easy to find ones where it's realistically possible. I'd love to do a public one but living in London means theres a thousand people wherever I go lol

roll

ft

Rollzzz

Roll

Rollo0

roololo

Rolling

r o l l (nice dubs)

these are my fave threads!
cute lill sissys cumming their lill submissive hearts out.

Rall

I would take that cock no question

Roll

Roll

rollz

Raul

rollerino

Roll

r

roll

rollll

fu

roll

quite the beef curtains on that ho.

Could we get some more variety? Less anal focused and more cumplay?

rolling

roller

rawlz

llor

roll

Rolling :D

Roll

roll

roll

roll for funsies

Re-rolling in hopes of post picture x3