Would it be gay to share your bed with your best friend if you have no choice?

Would it be gay to share your bed with your best friend if you have no choice?

yes. sleep on the floor fagtron.

Tell him to sleep on the floor

No. If you're sleeping with him like in your pic though, that's a little gay. But probably still fine as long as neither of you have a boner.

head to toe nigger

Wtf kind of stupid question is that? It's only gay if you look him in the eyes while sucking hid cock or your balls touch.

"a little gay"
>a little

i'm straight guy who sometimes sleeps in the same bed as his gay friend [nothing sexual has ever happened] AMA

Spooning for warmth is only gay if you make it gay.

spooning for warmth on top of a bed sheet is pretty gay

What's your favorite colour and why?

dude, i've shared mine with 2 friends the day i got my new house, get on my level scrub

with underwear wouldnt be gay, but that is
I sleep with my bro and all of my friends when i'm drunk after parties, but at least we don't touch each others leg with our dicks fucking homo

How concerned are you that he might be sucking your dick in your sleep?

if you have to ask...

If the two of you are wearing clothes and not cuddling, there's nothing gay about it.
The pic there, well that's a good example for how it would look when yer gay

No it would be gay if you fucked him in the ass, though. Or if he fucked you in the ass. Or if there was any consensual sexual contact at all.
Literally sleeping on a mattress isn't gay.

As long as you don't talk about it, make eye contact, or get more than a half chub, it's perfectly normal male bonding and not gay.

you'll never know

How did it start? Are you comfortable with it?

i shared a queen sized bed with my best friend for 3 months, straight user. (out of choice)

what

i'm not, we trust each other more than anyone else in the world and i don't think he would want to ruin that. he knows i'm straight and as such he doesn't even try.

I woke up with two cocks in my hands, two in my mouth as semen snorted out my nose and two in my ass as cream dripped down my asscrack.

And it's still not gay.
ITS NOT FUCKING GAY, OKAY??

If you rape his ass and suck his cock then yes.

Me and my best friend got drunk one time, both were straight, and we got naked once we got in bed and fucked.

it started because one night i got drunk at his place and it was seriously the only place to sleep. we sometimes cuddle and that started because idk we both just like cuddling, anyone who says they don't is fucked up. and yeah i'm comfortable with it. i don't tell anyone about it, neither does he, though. maybe because there's no reason to, maybe because we know others might think it's weird? tbh i think it's kind of weird but so is eating caviar

As long as you dont have a boner, be comfortable with your sexuality.

Unless you aren't straight in which case see a doctor

What about morning wood

>we sometimes cuddle
definitely no homo

lmao a reasonable concern but naw it hasn't happened.

Lol bro cuddling not tight. B/ros passing out in same bed is acceptable as long as large amounts of booze were consumed or theres1 blanket and it's cold as fuck

hey dude if you got a problem with cuddling with another man then, well, i guess that's pretty normal. but i just like cuddling i'm basically The Snuggler

yeah usually if/when we cuddle it's when we get piss drunk. like, probably a little dangerous drunk, but whatever yolo

>cuddling
>not gay
>"The Snuggler"

What the fuck?

oh so you don't watch tim and eric ok that wasn't intended for you

Do you cuddle?

I never really thought sharing a bed with a guy
was gay, and I've never been opposed to it as
long as they don't do anything weird idgaf. I
have a king sized bed when my friends have to
stay the night they always opt for my hard ass
somewhat stained floor. And I honestly don't
understand it tbh, the homophobia 2 strong.

Not really. I've slept with my buddy since I was 14. (I'm 19 now) As long as there is a pretty good distance between you and, if necessary; head to toe.

Nope

You just think your straight, come back once youve taken 6 inches reeeeeeeeee

that doesn't sound like something a straight guy would do but if that was your rite of passage into straighdom, so be it. i'll pass, though, stick to giving 8 inches to chicks?

You know whats also gay?
Saving gay photos to upload them to a thread.

You can sleep butt to butt, or you can sleep Nut to Nut.. But never sleep Nut to Butt

its only gay if you cum

How is that gay?

saving a picture of 2 gay men laying on top of one another is pretty gay mate

I've shared a bed with a mate a few times it's only gay if you make it. We just talked and slept that was it.

If you have to ask the internet cause your sexuality is in question you should get off.
>inb4triggered
Literally had to cuddle with another man cause we were in the cold trying to sleep.
>wasnt spooning but we were really close

We don't REALLY know if they are gay. What if they are just two dudes that were both kidnapped by the gay mafia and made to take nude pictures so the gay mafia could sell them for money.

How do you know the two guys in OP's pic are gay? Don't stereotype people.

Wtf why would it be. I've slept like at least 10 times with several different friends of mine (usually after parties) because we didnt have enough bed.

As long as you don't fuck each other or cuddle it is fine

I guess. I'm gay though, and more comfortable sleeping while naked. I don't know if my friend would like that unless he's my boyfriend (who lives a thousand miles away from me ;-;)

No lmao. Being gay is way more than that OP

Is it bad to sleep in the same bed as a friend if you're closeted?

>Don't stereotype people.
Two dudes cuddling dick to ass isn't "stereotyping"; it's called "reaching a conclusion"...take that hipster/millennial bullshit World view somewhere else.

Cute~
I wish I could cuddle naked with somebody

Used to crash on mates beds all the time as a teenager.

Not gay unless you do something gay.

has he ever tried to touch you?