twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

circumstance

Because dees nuts.

genes

suicide and boredom

Who is she?

Jessica Alba

No.

Because i'm a poorfag. No money to change my life for the better.

everyone is a product of their environment.
Bad fucking parenting man.

Because I was born great.

Because I don't know who this bitch is in the picture.

Ariel Winters.

Ariel Winters could eat that bitch.

I don't really believe in free will anymore. I think we're all a combination of how we were raised + what our genes are.

From a psychological perspective, people who delude themselves into believing free will actually exists are almost always happier and ultimately more productive. I envy them. It would actually be nice if someone came along and convinced me that I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure free will is a comforting delusion, like a personal God.

i can proof you free will exists.
You can choose one of the options:
>wank your cock in the kitchen and wait for someone to find you
>dont
its simple, you can choose whether or not you want to get caught fapping

Mother Fuckin Natali Danish she is from Ukraine.

That's the girl from Shark Boy and Lava Girl

fuck you dude, free will DEFINITELY exists. Just not for you. You are too much a beta cuck to deserve self-determination. Here's the proof of that:

> It would actually be nice if someone came along and convinced me that I'm wrong

YOU, worthless user, are nothing more than the sum of your genetic predispositions and social programming. Free will is something you have to earn for & from yourself by living a critical, examined life. No one here is going to hold your hand and break your programming for you

I grew up with old people, never really had friends my age.

It's just become habitual to act old and cranky in social settings, its the only thing ive ever known.

You're conflating agency with free will.

Edgy with no real point/10.

Temperament is the biological predisposition to act certain ways. Its primarily genetic with some in utero environmental factors (hormones, maternal stress, etc.)

Attachment to a primary caregiver has a huge influence on how we form relationships and attribute motivations to others. Consistent, responsive, care with well-met needs teaches us to trust others, inadequate care teaches distrust

...tbc

>edgy
>basic philosophical concepts
>date back to Greeks B.C.
>literally shows up in culture everywhere

you fucking Pleeb

How nice it must be to be so self deluded that you pass all responsibility for any decisions you make (only the bad ones, i'm sure you take credit for any good ones) off onto your parents or society. that way you never have to feel guilty or responsible for anything you do or any reprehensible state your life might be in. It's always someone else's fault. Therefore you should be coddled and or paid for your hardships brought about through no fault of your own. you're just a victim. Protip faggot. The people feeding you this garbage mentality have an agenda and it doesn't rely on you having a good life. You are wrong. You have the freedom to choose and are mentally capable of separating and differentiating ideas. you aren't reliant on only the thinking patterns and defense mechanisms nurtured by your parents. redpill soon or kys. you're useless to society with that set of thinking errors.

The human brain is basically an organic computer that is continuously customizing and reprogramming itself to fit its environment

People think their brain is one solid, static, stable constant that contains who they are, but really its a two-way street. You control your brain through environment, diet, lifestyle, self-belief, stimulation or lack of stimulation.

If you're increasingly religious and pray often, the "God node" in your brain will grow and develop. If you get a new job sorting parts on an assembly line, you're brain will catabalize shit you dont do/need anymore to grow the sections handling vision and sorting-related stuff

Why are you the way you are? Because you made yourself that way

>you're brain
I am not!

Deaths in the family and drug abuse

Nature vs nurture.

> You are wrong. You have the freedom to choose and are mentally capable of separating and differentiating ideas. you aren't reliant on only the thinking patterns and defense mechanisms nurtured by your parents.

That may not be true user. Its true for you, and me, but maybe not them

I think some (these) mindless meatpuppets might literally be incapable of red pilling, ever. They'll live and die sheep.

Dont hate though. The machine runs on sheep. Sheep form a stable society.

Because if I wasn't I wouldn't

omg I am ridiculously attracted to the person in this picture. it is my sincere hope that it doesn't have a dick. tineye shows 0 results. if thats you in the picture OP all I can say is wow and if it's not then please who the fuck is it?

Have you ever heard of the Bildunsroman? Highly related concept

Think about Fight Club. The narrator blows up his apartment, gives up all his possessions and his place and status. Its necessary to destroy one's "self" to recreate who you are & attain free will from society's expectations & larental programming

cool

because I've seen some shit

Not always.

>Have you ever heard of the Bildunsroman?
No but now I'm reading about it on wikipedia.

>Its necessary to destroy one's "self" to recreate who you are & attain free will from society's expectations & larental programming
That's kind of a secret fantasy of mine

Of course. Enlightenment can be claimed lots of different ways. LSD helped me a lot, its a backdoor to consciousness

But classicly some kind of existential crisis or shattering event is necessary

>Sheep form a stable society
I think you could look around today and recognize that certain mentalities breed self destruction not stability. This generation has been mentally conditioned for its entire life and that conditioning is leading to the collapse of the social structures that were the hallmarks of a functioning and growing society.

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4?t=2934

molested as child

btw skip to about 1:21:00 and hear him out

scrub that it's late, sry. go to about 50 mins in

everyone is a product of their environment.
my environment has caused me to have very existential problems throughout my life. a significant amount of my time has been about my identity/race

whoaaa

So if you start a lot of threads on b, does the fag part of the brain develops more?

Too busy gaming to develop a social life

that doesn't define you or even dictate your thinking in any realistic way as an adult. thats an excuse.

My mom seriously thought I had the devil in me and abused me for as long as I can remember. My dad was in denial and just told me to cut her off when I was financially independent. I still have regular nightmares, but aside from that I'm doing pretty well. On the plus side, a shit childhood makes being an adult feel super fucking easy.

Cool

well,maybe your right,just turned 18 (wouldnt define this as an adult) and gone through some shit after the molesting,it kinda fucked my life up...
after all it could be an excuse
wow my english sucks

I used to work for a private label diaper manufacturer in the US. It was a spinoff from... of all things, a forestry/lumber company in the Pacific Northwest! How do these things come to be related you ask? Well, as a forestry company they have experience with "pulp", a product made from trees. Pulp is run through a machine called a hammermill to make "fluff", or the fluffy fiber stuff in the core of a diaper. But what you might not know is that forestry companies also use Super Absorbent Polymer or "SAP" as they called it. How? Well when they replant seedlings after harvesting timber, they place SAP around the root system to lock and hold moisture around the roots, increasing the young tree's viability and growth rate. Thus I'm sure someone back then looking to diversify said "Hey you know what, we already know about these 2 core components, I have a great idea for another business!"

As a side note, I have seen diaper machines running in person, and they are truly remarkable. There is a constant flow of one long string of diapers flowing continuously from one end to the other. The leg cutouts are made by what they called "water knives", which consisted of a high pressure spiggot on either side of the flattened diaper ribbon flowing through. These moved in and out to trim off the plastic. Water is shot through the spigot hole, which is tiny, with great force which precisely trims out the leg area of the plastic. It is more precise than a metal blade and never goes dull. From the perspective of a single diaper, the whole process from the raw materials end of the machine (which I'd guess to be about 6 feet wide and 30 feet long, which is why they called it a "diaper line") to the point where the diapers are cut stacked and packed into a bag and sealed, takes maybe 10 seconds.

Because I don't trust anybody and I keep thinking I'll be better off alone

trust me. you won't do yourself ant favors hauling the mental baggage around. drop it off and be your own person. if you have to separate yourself from people trying to drag you back into the mental state of victimization then do.

...is... Is your name.... Isaac?

Causality

Germanfag detected

Regardless of if the childhood trauma is to blame for your current life problems or not, you can still move past it and vastly improve your life now. Keep trying, user. Don't feel bad if you need some professional help to move past it, either.

>the plus side, a shit childhood makes being an adult feel super fucking easy.

This

Because I enjoy who I am. If I feel the need to change, I will.

a lifetime of abuse starting with my mother and culminating in the complete destruction of everything I had ever worked towards by my psychopathic 2nd wife. I am now basically a serial killer waiting to start his new career.

you look really high in that picture. the redeye is real.

I almost said "Nope, but I hope your friend Isaac's life is getting better too." But then I realized what you're referencing. Derp.

Won't happen, sorry faggot.

you´re right but it feels like I cant drop it off.
I can´t cuz there´s no one to seperate from,I don´t have friends etc.
I try but it´s hard.
Already have professional help cuz something different but it seems like I can only speak with someone over feelings and shit if they don´t know who I am,thats why I love Sup Forums

What I call an excuse for an upbringing and I guess personal choice.

that's because you believe the old notion of genes and haven't looked into the new research that's been coming out the last 10 years.

fuck you. Fuck your mother. fuck your father. fuck your life and fuck everything you ever believed in. I hope everyone you ever loved burns alive while you watch and then get gangraped by a mob of texas longhorns. Fuck you and everything about youl you filthy goddamn motherfucking piece of amphibian shit. Your mother is a filthy disease ridden whore, and Im sure you gave her every disease she has you filthy fucking disgrace to the species. If I ever get the chance I would cut your throat and fuck your larynx while you bled out you cunt. Die a thousand times a thousand ways, and rot in hell.

this is such a stupid question OP you shouldn't have to ask this question the answer is right infront of you everyday

>why is the world the way it is lmao

Because I have this repulsive desire to be more interesting than I really am.

I'm loud and get obnoxious easily because sometimes it's funny but other times it's embarrassing. Louder isn't funnier.

I have a quick wit but am not very charismatic. I stutter a lot and try to be everyone I'm not.

I'm just a geeky dork who is easily irritated by little things and easily triggers into hyperactive overdrive.

Truthfully, I hate myself. So I pretend to be someone Km not and it never works.

believe it or not the path to improving is to realize that it is as simple as changing your perspective. that does not however make that an easy task. we build defense mechanisms to maintain our ways of negative thinking. it's a process. start be affirming to yourself that memories don't have any specific power over you. You can have a good life. you can have friends and you can trust people. and sometimes you may get hurt but thats okay too. recognize that people don't always meet our expectations or maybe they meet and exceed them if your outlook is negative but that that is a part of normal life. you don't have to stay trapped in this place or in a past times mindset.

I'm not sure if you have already tried this or not, but if you are avoiding taking depression/anxiety meds to fix things the "natural" way then I encourage you to just give them a try. I'm not saying they are the right answer for every one, but in my case I avoided depression meds because I didn't want to think it was in any way my fault, but now I wish I had at least tried years earlier. Anyway, I wish you the best in getting better, user.

large group of people spreading lies about me. gonna change soon.

bro, I'm the hateful nigger ready to go to war in other convos in this thread, but I get you...

I had to excommunicate my whole family to escape, and I take pains to make sure my mother and siblings have no idea where I am.
It's only hard for the first few months... you'd be amazed how fast you realise you dont need them

as I´m reading those lines im realizing you are right in any way,thank you for that
took them once when I was younger,made me feel like shit,only got worse even with a positive mindset,I appreciate your kind words Sup Forumsro

lemme guess they are hoisting their cis expectations of heterosexuality on you and you're going to show them all by coming out as the true and total faggot that you really are.

watching too much tv

can´t really seperate/hide from them,no money,no house or anything

because i stay true to myself

Oh whats that? no fucking response big man? Faggot am I? Yeah go cry back to your fucking mothers filthy green gonorrhea ridden crotch and cry like the little bitch you are you goddamn pussy ginger nigger jew fuck I will fucking rape your corpse if I ever get the chance you cunt. Die. Die in a fire. Die of radiation poisoning. Die of cancer. Die of lonliness when everyone you love is dead and there's noone left to hear you scream, beacuse youre such a fucking arrogant loser little fuck that noone wants to hear a fucking thing you have to say anymore, so you realise there's no option left but to kill yourself because what the fuck is the point of ebing alive if theres noone to share the experience with? And who the fuck would want to share the experience with YOU? Fuck you bitch, Die, a billion times, forever, and always. FUCK YOU.

Failure to cope with trauma.
Also, being a gullible turd listening to bad advice which this thread is rife with.

Because improving usually takes time and effort.

even if you can't at this time totally separate yourself then at least commit to not letting them pull you mentally into a place that keeps you trapped in the problem mindset. misery loves company. I am not sure how to read your comment. If you are still in an abusive situation then you need to find a way out. there are resources around for people even if it's just a good natured person with a place to crash for awhile. i hope you can find an organization or something to help but if you are still in an abusive situation take any way out you can get that isn't a risk of another bad situation.

please present us with your brand of high quality good advice so that we may have the awareness to differetiate.

also act like I spelled that right

money is a lie, housing a reality...
You dont need money to survive, but you do need shelter. If youre willing to try (noone will expect perfection) most farms have workers accommodations, which, if you have the skills, can be a great way to save huge amounts of money while you live rent free on 40-60kpa. I'm from NZ where farming is big business so I dunno how turnover works where you are, but I cant imagine there are many farms that operate vastly differently.... anyway its a very very very cheap way to live if youre willing to think about it....

for reference: before I had ever lived on a farm, I was a web developer. It's not so hard that anyone cant do it.

Explain faggot. You gonna shoot up a school?

nah just lots of bullshit and everyone believes them instead of me.

are you fucking retarded? i'm gonna expose them. i have dirt on a few.

what trauma?

I think you're the retarded one you fucking autistic faggot. Maybe you shouldve made that clear before instead of hinting towards shooting up a school you autistic edgelord fuck. Kys.

There is no need to be upset, friend.

>derp derp derp

you're looking for things that aren't there

Because I developed an incest fetish after being molested by my 15 year old cousin when I was 7

I'm done taking shit. I would spit this tirade in the face of Elizabeth II on international TV quite happily. Best case, they execute me. Worst case, they incarcerate me, whereupon I will be surrounded by pathological narcissists who are mostly there because of their own overinflated sense of self importance, and an intrinsic, incurable world view that says "Whatever anyone else needs, it's more important that I have it, regardless of if I need it or not."

So, worst case scenario for anything I could possibly do, is being served up an endless stream of more people who need to be removed from the human gene pool, in an environment where noone is going to ask any stupid questions about how the bodies got there, and sooner or later I may havge single handedly reformed the prison system into an actual working reeducation model in spite of everything in the path of that goal... which si mostly just the pathological narcissists among the prisoners and staff who sabotage everything, for everyone, everywhere they can, for no reason other than that they are able to....

Shit son, I can't lose

Ok then professor chaos, just make sure you don't play with ninja stars.

hilarious ._.

Dunno. Ultrasound, xray, 2 MRIs, blood tests, piss test. cortisone shot. Still undiagnosed. EMG test is next and then they're probably going to tell me to go to physical therapy for a 3rd go