Which country has better cuisine

Between Italian and Mexican, which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

wmjas.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/german-dominance-at-the-very-highest-levels-of-accomplishment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_tortilla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/where-did-the-taco-come-from-81228162/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends. Are we talking about food or culture?

one is overrated and looks like shit, made by brown and short disgusting subhumans who smell like steaming feces

they other is mexico

I made a tasty spaghetti in ur mum's cunt last night

What would Argies know about Italian cuisine

Food/cuisine

t. billy joe faggotti

spics tb h, i love spicy food and its more exotic

italian is so popular at this point that its kinda banal, pizza and pasta feels like a "everyday" food now

Both are in the top tier but it goes to Mexico

Both are piss easy to make and very good, but for some reason italian food is always overrated. You could make most of italian plates at home easily without paying the ridiculous prices of italian restaurants.

Mexican food has more acid tastes, especially for sauces and condiments while italian food tries to avoid acidity in their plates.

I would say both are equally good, but italian is way more overrated.

Italian is better. White food is better than non-white food every single time

Mexican food is nice as a once every month thing but Italian food is better as a daily thing.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

USA

Oh wait, this isn't another best Spic country thread

>White food
but op only mentioned mexico and italy

>white food

Italy is white

Italy, only because Mexican cuisine doesn't have a great variety of dessert

Mexico without a doubt

delete your accounts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH today is new year's even not april's fool m8

Anyone who even thinks longer than 2 sec on this question should get castrated. I love Mexican food but they can't even be compared to the Italian kitchen and it's influence. The only reason why people are thinking on this question is because we are in yank timezone and yanks who are a neighbouring nation to mexico don't realise how little influence they have on other nations.

italian food is kinda popular because of USA, otherwise it woudn't have left that shitty peninsula or it would be a very niche cuisine as popular as hungarian food.

Both are inedible trash unless heavily Americanized.

>Surströmmingistan unironically trying to lecture anyone about food
Out.

All our food is like the Australians vegemite. Inedible if you aren't used to it, but good if you are.

No but seriously, Italian food has influence all over the world. Literally the only thing from mexico that you can find in other parts of the world than America is tacos.

Real question here, how diverse is american "cousine" aside of processed shit and americanized aberrations of another cultures cousine? Do you have a national dish entirely american? (apple pie and hamburgers are german as fuck and cooking methods arent a dish)

Serious question tbqhwy

>Literally the only thing from mexico that you can find in other parts of the world than America is tacos.
if only they were like pic related

Those are tortillas, not tacos.

I like Mexican food better. It's got the spicy taste to it.

As a Mexican i choose Italian cause its alot better for my tummy and i wont have diarrhea.

Their both top tier cuisines,

But if I had to choose one than it would be mexican food,

Just the other day I had a salse verde wet burrito that stole my soul sooooooo goooood

BBQ, Cajun food and i dunno, clam chowder? lobster rolls?

I like both. The real dishes are delicious.

Can you even get non-meme Mexican food in Sweden?

BBQ is a cooking method m8

Mexico has a proper food culture. Italian is only praised because of the numer of italian inmigrants in the US. Besides pasta dishes (also, not that many), very few (if any) distinctive dishes.

Mexican has a lot of great things but also a lot of absolutely dreadful things. Italians are pretty consistent with their culinary greatness so I suppose I'll give them the advantage.

we just take whatever everybody else is doing and make it better.

>american culinary expertise

>make it better

What does that mean? Deep frying food doesn't necessary makes it better.

e.g. Tex-Mex is all the good stuff from Mexican food and improved upon. Same thing with American pizza and Italian """""""""pizza""""""""

>cooking methods arent a dish
there are more bbq styles and therefore end-products than there are regions, son

>better
Kek, this nigger hasnt had proper mexican food

Texas was part of mexico and has a fuckton of mexicans in it, therefore Tex-Mex is just Mex.

>thinks shell processed meat and "cheese" tacos are better than proper corn tortillas with actual meat

Nigger please

Havent thought about that, but it isnt just a variation of rubs?

Maybe its like the variations of moles or salsas

Definitely Italian. Mexican food is good but it's heavier and more fattening than Italian.

I hate Italian food and avoid eating it whenever I can

Italian food is good because they add tomatoes. Wich are native from Mexico.

t. Stacy Selfconscious

>pizza and pasta feels like a "everyday" food now
>popular
does that not mean italy already won?

>be italian
>steal noodles from China
>steal tomatos from Mexico
>Mix them together and call it """""""""""italian""""""""" cuisine

You cant eat actual mexican food outside of Mexico or the US

mexicans are fucking retarded cause they have a business idea sitting right there but they wont move somewhere to do it

I sure do like the taste of Taco Bell, so Mexico.

now I wonder, what were italians/irish eating before they got tomatoes/potatoes?

Except that we have over 700 variations of bakery breads and tons of actual traditional non-meme (non-spicy) candy. Chocolate is Mexican btw.

There use to be this restaurant I went to that made Tacos and they were the best thing I've ever eaten so I'll say Mexican.

I know you might be either chong, pajeet or vanboernigger, but still, you always come across as retarded as americans. Seriously leafs, get your shit together.

Shut the fuck up Texas, no one takes you seriously.

it looks pretty plain desu.

So which of those are you, fucking leaf?

What even is a vanboernigger?

Just do as your flag smartass

You feel just a little bit better about yourself if you eat Italian over Mexican.

t. Southwesterner

Italian, but that's not a fair comparison, it's pretty much the best there is.

>Casu marzu

Italian cuisine is better because white people made and eat it

Half of that looks like wood

>no one takes you seriously
>leaf

p i z z a
s p a g h e t t i
l a s a g n a

You heard me, Texas

And since Americans eat way more Mexican food that proves you are not white Mr. less than 60%

at least we have mosques

Basically they stole our Piadina(the recipe is older than mexico itself) , renamed it "Tortilla" and added just some shitty pseudo-kebab sauces

remember that even the Big-Mac was invented by an italian American(Jim Delligatti), brown people can't do shit

Except that Tortillas are also older than Mexico itself and came into existence before Europeans even knew there was another continent.

dont foget about nicolo teslaretti, famous italian inventor

holy shit i fucking HATE italians

a quick google search suggests that the taco was invented in the 18th century, while the piadina was invented in 1371.

wmjas.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/german-dominance-at-the-very-highest-levels-of-accomplishment/

Ouch, but at least mexican are still better than subhuman romanians, infact that argie guy is a filthy zingaro shit who hides behind a better flag

Moving the goalpost I see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_tortilla
>The corn tortilla, with many variants, has been a staple food in North American and Mesoamerican cultures since pre-Columbian times. It predates the alternative wheat flour version of the tortilla (tortilla de harina or tortilla de trigo) in all such cultures, as wheat was not grown in the Americas prior to European contact.

In Aztec times, two or three corn tortillas would be eaten with each meal, either plain or dipped in mole or a chili pepper and water sauce. Tortillas were also sold at Aztec marketplaces filled with turkey meat, turkey eggs, beans, honey, squash, tuna (a type of cactus fruit) and chili pepper.

Btw, that last part is by definition a taco.
>Tortillas were also sold at Aztec marketplaces filled with turkey meat, turkey eggs, beans, honey, squash, tuna (a type of cactus fruit) and chili pepper.

??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco
>The taco predates the arrival of Europeans in Mexico. There is anthropological evidence that the indigenous people living in the lake region of the Valley of Mexico traditionally ate tacos filled with small fish.

ur wrong

Americanized food is garbage.
t.tourist in New York

See
He's a romanian who stalks every italian thread,
copy 'n pastin the same shit.
He hates the fact that we consider romanians literally subhumans and worse even than north africans

The link is about Human Accomplishment and inventions.

I can see that. But how is that relevant to my post?

pre-Columbian times is a very large portion of times. if we take a look at this source smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/where-did-the-taco-come-from-81228162/
it says that the first written source about piadina was written in 1371 ( i messed up when i said that piadina was invented in 1371, sorry), but the piadina was invented way before, around 1200 A.C., wich is considered "pre-columbian" era too.
without a specific date, we can't determine wich was created first.

I'm not trying to prove which one came first. Just that it is simply impossible for the Tortilla to be a ripoff since Mesoamericans were eating them before Europeans even came here. That means that they came to be independently from each other. It literally doesn't matter which one was older.

eh, i don't care about that. im not this guy.

Unironically redpill me about Mexican sweets and bakery, I barely know anything about that and this sounds a decent place to learn

You just don't know about those which were not ported to the US though

but Italian cussine is what u do here, we all love italoargentinans restaurants.

Most American posters won't know actual Italian or Mexican food.

>Taco Bell
>Pizza Hut

Mexican

the art of stealing

Both are good

Hard to say, maybe Italian cuisine (the real one, not pizzashit express).
It's hard to compare since I don't live near Mexico, so real Mexican food is not available here...
But Italian food is fuxking amazing

italian obviously

:DDD

french