Hey Sup Forums britfag here, going to Tokyo in a few months. Any tips/experience with banging Japanese chicks?

Hey Sup Forums britfag here, going to Tokyo in a few months. Any tips/experience with banging Japanese chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=6-vSBm8zdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You aren't gonna bang anybody.
Please don't kid yourself.

He could always get a hooker there

You aren't gonna bang anybody.
Please do kid yourself.

Are they not into English men?

He's browsing Sup Forums
So, he's probably too autistic to do anything like trying to get a hooker.

I banged one, but she was more English than japo and turned out to be crazy.
The sex was pretty ok, but she was so weird after it would kinda ruin it for me.
Asians love to be dominated user, plus a load of the guys have fantasies of being cuckold to white men.
Shag every slanty eye you see, and the race as a whole will thank you for it.

Cheers mate, not planning to see them after to be honest, just a cum and run.

What's the point in engaging in an intercourse with those filthy savages whose culture is solely based on that of other countries + dozens of generations of incest.
Whoa, darn you're good

Because yellow fever.

Yeh this girl was crazy like 2.3 seconds after cumming; she used to start scooping the cum out and licking it off her fingers all smiling at me.
I mean right now it's giving me a semi, but then while I was trying to have a smoke and generally distance myself it was some next level horror shit.
I can post a few pics she sent if wanted.

Because they're perfect fuck doll size for even the averagest white man. You can pin that little slut and fuck her for all she's worth, and she either won't or can't get away. (non-rapey)

I mean, they are not that attractive in general. Misplaced jaws, badly lined teeth, short legs, weird nipples, ugly toes, annoying voice.
Come on guys, even Chinese/Viet gals seem to be sexier.

Honestly I just see Asians, no difference in country to me. I get confused when people say something isn't Chinese it's Japanese, I just don't differentiate.

I'm curious, do it.

Lets see the pics faggot

I'm going to Japan in January so i'm curious as well.

I had a load then lost my phone, some lucky gyppo has them now. Will post what I have on my tablet, beware cus she was a 5 at best and did have weird toes

Post em

Well, that's too bad, Korean and Indonesian chick are actually cute, as a rule.

There's a pretty fucking noticable difference between korean, Vietnamese, japanese and Chinese women.

Japs are definitely hotter imo. They're white and smooth as dolls, unlike other asians. Although there are those that have pretty bad jaws/teeth etc. as you say, but you don't have to fuck those cases.

I've been there, don't expect anything sexual. They'll socialize with you at the club to practice their english but they will not leave the club with you. They're fairly racist.

Most of the hookers (the attractive ones anyway) won't touch foreigners either.

Apologies, my phone had one with tits but now it is gone :(

Did she speak English? Because I look pretty good and I am 6ft 5, so attractivness isn't a problem, it's speaking thr language as there isn't subtitles in real life.

Do they use tinder/ plenty of fish in Japan?

If you are fat you can forget about it
Otherwise you have a good chance
Clubs work best
I don't know how old you are but going for Japanese women between 27-30 seemed the easiest and still look good
If you go out with one pay for them they are notnused to this and they are not used to compliments either sounds them but not to much
!!bring condoms they don't seem to care but allot of struggling around and morning after pill is not allowed in Japan being fucking condoms!!!

Don't kid yourself OP, you aren't going to bang someone with subtitles.

Gtfuyfuyf

Ugh autocorrect fucked up so much
Sounds = used
Struggling= etc
Being = bring

Last one. Her titties were small and not a great shape, but her butt was pretty cute, so face down ass up was the way to go.
Honestly she was pretty adickted, she tried to get random guys to fuck her just so I would, because I told her the only way we'd fuck was in a 3some

I'm 23 and bulky but not fat as I play alot of rugby, are they not a fan pulling out?
Is it best to go to clubs to find one up for a shag?

Looks pretty hot but sounds batshit crazy, are they're many like her over there?

Never been, this one is from my uni - we're very multicultural.
Ive also fucked two black girls but I dont have pics.

24 here. I'm in quite good shape and I speak quite a bit of Japanese. Only thing is, this last year genetics have decided to fuck me in the ass and my hair is thinning so i'm going to be rocking a Statham buzz. Is that going to kill my chances?

You got allot that really wouldn't mind getting knocked up
Cause their male population doesn't seem to care about woman sex and a family that's why their birthrate is so low

Japs have a pretty big thing for hair, so I doubt it'll help.

I think if any actor were to be a secret Asian-dominator, it would be Jason motherfucking Statham

Japanese Creampie with English sauce it is then! Will post pics.

He needs the jaw line though Bro.

Each person is different in their preferences, but it is universally accepted that it is less important than you think. It closes doors for younger girls unless they have a fetish, but overall... Confidence is key.

As long as you aren't glaringly insecure about it, you can compensate for it.

You fucking better, I get off so hard at the idea of whites breeding out any other race.

Fuck 'em right in the pussy.

I will Slowly build a race of blue eye slants to kill all niggers.

Meine Neger

I live in Japan and I can tell you is easy depending where you go, who you are with, the style you have, money and confidence.

Best thing is to go with a friend, although you can get lucky if you go alone but you better have a good confidence and cash.

Girls here in clubs especially will fuck a foreign good looking confident guy, forget about "because I'm white ill get laid" sure you may but she's going to be maybe a 4/10 so fuck that.

You speak Japanese? great, you've gone one point up, pulling girls here isn't hard is just like I said, location, location, location! hell I met a girl on tinder and fuck her the same night even know she wanted "just friends" I mean seriously..

One more thing if you're fat, black, too short, shy or have a beard, you better start buying lube for your hand instead.

Cheers dude really helps, gutted I may have to shave off my bad arse blonde viking beard I have been working on all year but it's a worthy sacrifice, got a friend with me too, will learning a few phrases and chat up lines in Japanese be enough?

shave you dick too

If you may get one bait her nipple before start the penetration, it's a common ritual here in tokyo, if you don't she may go away

just say you love Japan and looking to have fun, the girls giggle like fucking pooches and love that shit. Play dumb pick up some Japanese phrases they will be like WOOO as if its the best thing they heard all year.

Be confident, if you get shut down dont worry keep going lots of girls in Tokyo. Also don't buy them too much alcohol you need to save enough money for the love hotel, trains stops at 12:30am next one is a 5:30am depending what part of Tokyo you are.

Don't plan anything just get your condoms, have fun enjoy the time here and if you get lucky then great! don't expect too much from tinder if you have it! just go out there and enjoy the time! good luck and stay away from those niggers in Roppongi

heres a tip dont go to japan i traveled to a lot of Asian countries and if u wanna bang chicks go to Korea and pretend to be an engineer a lot of western engineers in Korea and they pretty rich and Koreans are gold diggers pretty much so it is really easy to bang hot Koreans, like really easy

how many times have you been?

I am an engineer but not a rich one!

Know any good clubs in Tokyo?

they dont know u aint rich, even if u stay in a shitty hotel u dont have to bang them there take them to a love motel they are fuckin everywhere in korea and thats what they do

Are hotels cheaper in the south or the north?

Not OP but I'm going to Japan in December

>fat
Fit
>black
White, but I'm currently living in Spain. I'll look like a sandnigger. Is this bad?
>too short
>mfw 6'7
>shy
Maybe a little, but I can get really confident after a drink
>have a beard
Shaved

One thing - should I be rather timid and calm or go full "bad boy"?

As in South- or North Korea? You must be joking. You won't be getting any pussy in North Korea.

That's because you're a completely retarded fuckhead with no understanding of the world
around you :) All those countries with unpronounceable names, alien cultures like the t.v. sez.

Why give a shit, right? Who knows if those countries you've heard about even exist?

>whose culture is solely based on that of other countries + dozens of generations of incest.

Pot calling the kettle black here, corn bread? lulz

You sure? White men over there must be rare as unicorns, I will Creampie where no man has Creampied before

Adultery is illegal in DPRK

They won't risk their own and possibly their families lives for your dick.

lived in japan and korea for years. had sex with many women but attribute 100% of it to being able to speak both languages fluently. feel like i can write a dissertation on this topic but ill tell you the two most important things to keep in mind for japan.

1- if you cant get laid in your own country then you wont get laid in japan. tokyo people see gaijin every day, you wont be special enough to fuck them on that reason alone.

2- if you dont speak the language you automatically limit yourself to a VERY small pool of english speaking women that the other idiots like you who never took the time to learn the language will be competing for.

i'll explain in another post but overall its 100x easier to have sex in korea than japan.

you are either a troll or an idiot. you cant even take a picture there without their permission nevertheless buy alcohol or fuck a woman

Japs are kinda crazy. They are mostly submissive, and hairy. They are very sweet and shy and not really up for fucking straight away. The pussy is good and tight. As long as you can handle the crazy you're good.

Source: I spent 3 years there with my dad.

Is it because Koreans know more English? I'm not gunna learn a whole language for a week of drinking and fucking, il chance it with my cockney charm

late to the party but don't get discouraged you limey bastard. remember this
youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764

while their english is 'better' than japanese peoples' its still not great. to pull the quality beauties you still need to know the language but its still 100x easier than pulling quality beauties in japan

also notice im talking about' quality traditional looking beauties' (like in the pics ive posted). club sluts are a totally different story. they are nowhere even remotely close in looks to the traditional beauties but they know at least some english, are open to fucking gaijin, and are very loose. they will be your best bet

every gaijin ive ever seen who doesnt speak the language goes to japan aiming for the traditional beauties and strikes out hard. they are only available to you if you know the language. conversely ive seen heinous looking english-only gaijin pull 7s and 8s club sluts with ease using the same tactics they learned in their native countries

Been there done that bought the t-shirt mate

Just sing this to a jap girl you like and you'll be knee deep in clunge

youtube.com/watch?v=6-vSBm8zdQI

Trying to head over in about 2 years for a teaching job... So I shall be lurking.

>Trying to head over in about 2 years for a raping job...

ftfy ;P

Nips:
>incredibly materialistic
>completely shallow
>vapid
>slutty
>brainless

Japanese are "nuveau riche". They've got about as much tact as a trailer park whore. I've got a key to an old BMW, by walking into one of their shit bars, setting "my keys" on the bar, and ordering a drink, I'll pick up two or three of the sluts. Oh, order a bloody mary and pepper the fuck out of it if you want a great laugh.

AK OOGOOH AK OOGOOH AK AK OOHHH

How do you think the guy on the right would do in Japan?
Its not me but I have same body-type and am a 5 ft 6 manlet, also have brown hair/eyes

then read my posts here and here if you want even a slight chance at fucking 9s and 10s. invaluable information from years of experience and training

if someone told me these things before i went i would have been fucking those great beauties in half the time (if not less)

Money

Finally someone who isn't bullshitting.
In general, Japanese do not liike foreigners, Koreans kind of do.
Aside from areas like Osaka and shioku where people are darker-skinned, being white doesn't get you any points (...and you don't want to bang girls from those areas, generally.)

Best possible chance to get with someone who looks decent- Hokkaido. The people there for some reason are generally nicer, cute girls, old people that will tell you stories whenever they get the chance.
It's an interesting place to be if you can speak the language, i'm currently trying for a job in the university there so i can move there for a few years at least.

I hear crossdressing is a big hobby in Japan
Where do traps hang out? Is Grindr a thing?

>implying the looks of the people in countries nobody of us have ever and probably won't ever visit has an impact on any of our lives whatsoever.

>Koreans kind of do

cause we save em in the fifties :3

is it true about the jap girls who live in northern and more remote areas of the country being pretty bat shit crazy?

I like asian girls but I dont care enough to go to all this effort just for spicy kimchi puss-puss

>you will never be raped by a cute azn boxer

Bump!

Not sure if bait or bite...

>cause we save em in the fifties :3
Yeah, no. They like foreign cultures, and if you have some interesting background, that's a thing. As a kike i can tell you i got shitloads of questions.

>is it true about the jap girls who live in northern and more remote areas of the country being pretty bat shit crazy?

Not that i know of, at least. Far better than stuck-up Tokyo princesses.

we save em in the fifties :3

cool jus wundrin

thanks man. sounds like you have some authentic experience too. i had so many misconceptions before i lived there and even during the first year i lived there

i was regaled with stories by all these "players" who supposedly got tons of women. turns out they were just getting club sluts (which dont even come remotely close in looks to the traditional beauties i was going for) by throwing money around and failing 90% of the time anyway

this idiot right here is a perfect example. he is literally talking about gold digging club sluts who looked like trolls compared to the beauties ive been with who look like the women in these pics. they are FAR from "brainless". in fact they were extremely intelligent compared to their western female counterparts (one of the many reasons why i prefer these asian beauties more)

asians hate blading men, I think there was a poll in korea that showed that 90% of women there wouldn't date a baldie

these players

I don't think the people who made that picture realized how relevant it would become with the rise of atheist YouTube sexism.

Buzz it then call yourself a nigpuncher. Japs like that

Or just buzz it

>the rise of atheist YouTube sexism
kek

you know it's true

I think, from what I've seen anyway, its more youtube atheists defeating arguments

I know you're baiting.

By nips do you mean nipple or something else?

It's short for nippon and derogatory.