I am getting really sick of Russians/Poles/Eastern Euros sending me scam emails and stealing my music and hosting it VK...

I am getting really sick of Russians/Poles/Eastern Euros sending me scam emails and stealing my music and hosting it VK or some malware ridden deep web website. There is a reason why we hate your lot in the UK and want you out!

Other urls found in this thread:

danila.bandcamp.com/album/y
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/nature-versus-nurture-currently-a-work-in-progress-the-clapping-tracks-will-be-replaced-with-actual-songs
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon
form-void.bandcamp.com/album/nameless
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
muusikko.bandcamp.com/album/little-tiny-rooms
lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/album/suave
danila.bandcamp.com/album/--8
praderadebombas.bandcamp.com/album/qu-l-mite
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
evanfrawley.bandcamp.com/album/big-boy-hours-deluxe-edition
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
wildivy.bandcamp.com/releases
venusplusmars.bandcamp.com/album/pelsia-plus
venusplusmars.bandcamp.com/album/pelsia
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/track/unmade-bed
andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/brainchild
lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/infection
soundcloud.com/windowlistener
thekevinsbc.bandcamp.com/releases
tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com
calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/album/calcium-cyanide-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

danila.bandcamp.com/album/y

a bit of everything i'd like to think

NEW ALBUM SORT OF kind of, not really

Ya see, I'm slowly putting the finishing touches on my album and releasing tracks individually as I go. It's a pretentious thing for an obscure nobody /bandcamp/ artiste to do, but I'm having fun with it so I'm doing it anyways. As of this post, tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 have been released. Will I finish it in time for the November deadline I set for myself? My friends think not.

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/nature-versus-nurture-currently-a-work-in-progress-the-clapping-tracks-will-be-replaced-with-actual-songs

>crunchy lo-fi DIY bedroom idiot savant-garde pop music orchestra crap
>amateur attempts at walls of sound
>melodies and chord progressions
>nasally white boy vocals
>esoteric instrumentation/timbres
>experimental, sound collages, etc

I don't think this is a bandcamp thread but ok

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>harsh noise
>wall noise
>DIY
>instrumental synth pop
>ambient
>ADM (atmospheric dance music)
>minimal techno
>dark ambient
>EAI
>plunderphonic IDM
>(coming dec 12) sound collage

Leaving feedback to anyone new who turns up, in the meantime please rate/review my stuff on RYM. It means more than you think.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

form-void.bandcamp.com/album/nameless
>story album
>some prog, some doom, some punk, all acoustic
>also a Mad world cover

I'll be listening to the thread for a while tonight. Cheers!

NEW MUSIC CUMMING SOON! MY BC

Is every album on this page made by the same person? It's all so great either way.

i'm gonna watch an episode of the black mirror and then come back

>GOAWAY INSTRUMENTAL

And here are my recs

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights (An obvious one that I will always be reccin, believe the hype, etc)

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation (Lovely arrangements, for fans of Deserter's Songs, gorgeous tubular bells that make you believe in Christmas, etc)

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass (strange sparkly acoustic bittersweet pastoral bucolic jangly)

pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming (Pollard-approved energetic yet sad suburban indie rock with a real neat synthesizer sound- conjures images of small little wheat fields next to local pharmacies)

muusikko.bandcamp.com/album/little-tiny-rooms (cozy, comfy hot cocoa road trip lo-fi and loving it ambient works that each paint a picture of a place in your mind, complete with train whistles)

lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/album/suave (funky desert bleep bloop with a latin tinge, swell production and a really good album cover)

danila.bandcamp.com/album/--8 (sound collage heaven- contains liberal usage of a children's keyboard, and I approve, of course I do)

These were all good enough for me to download and serve as fine examples of why I (believe it or not) actually browse these threads not just to shill my own music, but to find the occasional rare obscure hipster gem.

Honorable Mentions:

praderadebombas.bandcamp.com/album/qu-l-mite

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

evanfrawley.bandcamp.com/album/big-boy-hours-deluxe-edition

Hey this is pretty cool. I'm not sure I could listen to it every day though but it's interesting.

Your page kind of hurts my eyes.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient, synthpop

My new song is coming along nice, I'm trying out different chord progressions and effects plus working on making some half decent lyrics for a change (it will also be my first vocal song since the start of the year). I also found a trove of unreleased material so that might appear on my new album.

yeah, thanks for the kind words
I don't really listen to shit off here cause i'm usually working on stuff or listening to reference, trying to find new reference but your album cover grabbed me as did this eichin person above you imma check it out after i smoke.

i also helped make this wildivy.bandcamp.com/releases
i am the front man

Can I just say that I absolutely love the fact that this is getting turned into a /bandcamp/ thread despite that not being the original intention

bump

there'd better be some new stuff before this episode is over

I would also like to bump

venusplusmars.bandcamp.com/album/pelsia-plus

>downtempo, balearic, ambient pop, synthwave

also

>dark ambient, synthwave,

venusplusmars.bandcamp.com/album/pelsia

This is super dissonant, and it doesn't quite sound intentional. The scales of the samples and the synths don't match up a lot of the time. The album has a good sound to it though. Put some effort into music theory.

This on the other hand, sounds a lot better. I guess less samples were used.

This thread is going to die because it's not technically a bandcamp thread.

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/track/unmade-bed

i really like this track

andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/brainchild

>dream pop, shoegaze, post punk
>recorded in my dorm room

tapes will be coming soon boys!

Thanks. Its the worst track on the album IMO but I'll take your word for it.

lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/

>psychedelic, warm, funky, latin-american rythms, spanish lyrics.

recc

personally i dont think it would do any harm if your compisitional skilzz caught up to ur production but maybe i'm out of the loop cause i never really dug minimalism in the first place. i feel like a lot of what i listened to didn't travel from point a to point whatever idk to me giving the effect of looping a scene over and over rather than watching a movie if you feel me. i figure minimalism is about descontruction to make that journey simple and effective but i'm not too sure theres all that much to deconstruct or was deconstructed . but anyway production was great i'll check out more. anthem for cleaners vocals killed the vibe for me desu familia

That's the theme of Hotel Songs, I don't do it on many other albums. I'm working on more pop oriented stuff too. Also its funny you say that because my production is shit.

BUMP

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

new release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/infection

soundcloud: soundcloud.com/windowlistener

>experimental electronic, inspired by Xenakis, late era autechre, etc.
>metaphysical and dystopian themes

i feel demoralized about my music, not to sound pretentious but i don't think people get what I'm trying to do/what I've made.

do I get it

thekevinsbc.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie rock, shoegaze

nice

idk man, i can't tell if people do or not

i guess a good question to ask is if you read the description on Infection, since Osen Formation had themes of complete dimensional disarray (idk how to describe it since i would sound "unwell")

*"unwell" if i did

I perceived it as a mega dark glitch piece that was emotionally potent i'm sorry i didn't get into the concept

it doesn't really matter to me if people get it i try to chase greatness on my own terms

tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com

a comedy podcast I recorded with a friend

it's alright, i am not offended. you got the dark, emotionally potent part right 100%.
it's just that the way it's presented could make people think many things about it. which is fine but idk

in the end it doesnt matter what anyone thinks

that'd be fine but my music will surely be forgotten at some point so it may be beneficial to work with what i have

>I wish I could be Adam Green

calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/album/calcium-cyanide-2/

bump

good night

>OP started complaining about shitty sites hosting his music
>people instantly started mindlessly advertising themselves just because the OP pic is the BC logo

bump

OP's post makes perfect sense. anyone who uses bandcamp knows what he's ranting about.