Can anyone tell me what these are? Stupidly bought them off a friend for £10...

Can anyone tell me what these are? Stupidly bought them off a friend for £10. One side has a "C" and the other has a "TC". Im assuming i was ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/tc-c-tylenol-c-c-2466.html
talktofrank.com/drug/tranquillisers#aka=Blues
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Btw there are 10 in total

Don't eat those, they're chlorine gas

You bought them without asking what they are?

One of them is Cock and the other is Tentacle Cock.
Eat them to achieve the impossible

You couldn't Google it?

OP I'm with this guy. if you've touched them with your hands I suggest you wash them and throw these away you idiot

He just said they were blues and he he used to take them. Yes i know it was dumb

Looks like what we call in America triple Cs. Cold cough and congestion medicine, take enougg of em and youll be seein double as a mock molly tab of sorts

Blues is slang for Valium/Diazepan

Blues is slang for Oxys you retard

drugs.com/imprints/tc-c-tylenol-c-c-2466.html Dont be a fag next time, only buy drugs from people you know or have been recommended

. Cant find anything
. Really? Fuck me that sounds decent

Tylonel is fond of using t and tc, t for tylonel, c for cold.

Google next time. There's no such things as a blue.

This , OP you faggot why didn't you just google blues or ask your "friend" what they were?

could be triple c's or .25 mg Xanax

drugs.com/imprints/tc-c-tylenol-c-c-2466.html Dont be a fag next time, only buy drugs from people you know or have been recommended

reposted because forgot to "reply"

Fuck you i googled blues but loads came up

Literally takes five seconds on Google to prove you wrong. Fucking kill yourself.

talktofrank.com/drug/tranquillisers#aka=Blues

could be anything

seroquel, xtc, tylenol... can you break it and shoot another foto?

Now all you need is a little TLC.

How about googling "blues drug" or "blues i'm a massive faggot"

Its off brand Tylenol cold meds. Like the store brand product. It still has dxm in it probably. but if you take enough to get a buzz off that the Tylenol is gonna fuck your liver up.

Tylenol cold
drugs.com/imprints/tc-c-tylenol-c-c-2466.html

The answer is Valium. Most commonly street sold drug with that name.

Ask anyone on the streets anywhere for blues and I guarantee you no one will think you're talking about some off brand Valium you mongoloid. Oxy 30's are all blue besides the white M's

We've already figured out what it is, its children's tylenol.

Broke easily enough
Sorry for the blur thats as best as i could get it

>take one
>see what happens
>???
>profit

Obvious answer is obvious

Blues generally mean oxy 30s, but I don't think that's what you got, especially at that price

Pretty sure you either got Tylenol cold medicine or synthroid

Dude we already figured out what it is, read the thread.

Those aren't tripleC's. Prob not X either, or anything else. My bet would be on Or possibly Tylenol. Either way, you'd be safe taking them. Down a couple and see what it does, OP.

Ever considered the fact that "blue" might not be referring to the colour but their associated effects?

Looks like Oxycotin. You suck off the time release?

OP here just swallowed two, now we wait

Blues is slang for roxys

It could be thyroxine which means you shouldn't take it because its just a thyroid hormone which you don't want to fuck up. Won't give you any high or make you feel good.

Fuck

Is anyone else fucking tired of anons buying unkown drugs and then asking us what they are?

ONLY BUY SHIT YOU THAT YOU KNOW 100% WHAT IT IS you fucking retard.

Where im from "blues" or "blue ranger" is morphine, oxy is just oxy here or "roxy"

You in the uk? If so it's levothyroxine I think.

TYLENOL COLD you got ripped off

How would you 100% know ? It's impossible unless you made the drugs yourself.

That's Cyanide you dumbass

No because it's not, it's that simple. That one unpopular pill out there may be called that somewhere in some shit town where drugs are scarce but go ask any dealer for blues and see what you get. They're referring to color. Looks like every other user agrees too. Try going outside

Why wouldn't you take just one? If it's Oxycontin just one pill could be strong as fuck.

Not Oxys, guaranteed. It's Tylenol.

Those are obviously not the same pill fag.

Tired of posting links that prove you wrong.

Ram them in your eyes faggot

Doesn't look like any Tylenol I've seen and I've taken every type of Tylenol known to man.

Not the guy you're replying too, but is oxy more common where your from? Cause morphine 100mgs are what blues are here, cause they are also blue and more popular than oxy

I guess every other user is wrong too. We're just a bunch of idiots.

man, i was gonna make fun of you but i honestly cant find out either for sure.

none of the stuff matches it perfectly. ranges from tylenol cold and cough to thyroxine.

i wouldnt.

I'm referring to oxycontin or oxycodone, both referred to as blues.

what if i told you

you are both right.

Yup.

>drugs.com/imprints/tc-c-tylenol-c-c-2466.html
thats the wrong color and print lol

just same letters

nah guys its blues

thats some dank bud right there

pic unrelated: my dick

Weird, you ask for blues in my city and you get morphine 100s

LEVOTHYROXINE

Overdose can result in heart palpitations, abdominal pain, nausea, anxiousness, confusion, agitation, insomnia, weight loss, and increased appetite

Oxycontin and oxycodone are the same thing. Neither are blue

Yep, he described them also as "rubbers" saying they rub you out. Dunno

It's clearly based on region. I posted a link showing that Valium is referred to as blues where I'm from.
There's always one twat who has to dispute your opinion.

blues would be weed here
its like the most popular weed in south yorkshire

ask him where he got them? my only other hope was great X but that doesnt sound like being rubbed out

This is what it is OP.. You got fucked... Its thyroid medication

I have a fucking Oxycontin pill in my drawer and it's pink you faggot.

TYLENOL

He says he bought them off a mate for me, sounds shady af i know.

Blues are roxy

This our blues

Roxy 30s to b exact

SPEW THEM UP IMMEDIATELY, THEY ARE OESTROGEN PRODUCTION TABLETS AND THEY WILL CAUSE YOUR BODY TO PRODUCE OESTROGEN NATURALLY, SHRINKING THE SIZE OF YOUR PENIS AND MAKING YOU EVEN MORE OF A GIRL PERMANENTLY.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4

Start googling. And don't take them if you can't figure it out and as far as advice goes I am sure you are aware this is a shit place to get it. But seriously.

well they are noticeably blue
which pills are they?

i kinda wish we called the weed blueberry though, would be nice hearing a bunch of yorkshire faggots utter the word "bluerberry" when talking about weed

OP here, for the record the area is shady as fuck with drug dealers everywhere, you can literally just walk up to people and ask them for shit

thats right op
you take a single pill and your dick will fall off
its not like estrogen therapy and pills take a shit ton of time to work its magic
nope
take one pill and your dicks a gonner

You're telling us it's easy to get drugs where you are and you still managed to completely fuck it up?

Thats what im trying to figure out, for all i know these are as good as it gets

They are 100mg morphine.
I would honestly take morphine over H anyday

Look a lot like Thiocolchicoside

id probably just not take them, because at best its a chinese rip off of tylenol I think and so youll die of lead poisoning before you get high

unless you can get him to take some with you lol

Vitamines

Why? H is usually cheaper, and as opposed to those blue er morphines, you can snort it.

i take Tramadol every day, Tramadol hydro-chloride i believe its called, 3 pills will keep me buzzed all day, is it similar to that im guessing? cause i think Tramadol is like one under morphine

pic related
ive been on these for about 4 years now... want to stop but just cant