What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

honest answer or Sup Forums answer?
Sup Forums answer
>le jews xD

le drumpf is a nazi

Sounds like a good time

He said he escaped Nazi Germany, and he sees its ideology alive in America today

oy vey

I can't wait until all the Holocaust survivors die so they finally stop comparing slight-to-microcosmic conservative movements to the Holocaust.

>my dad was holocaust survivor and would say ----
you can fix it

*can't
sry drunk

(((Franz))) W. (((Wassermann))) (((M.D.)))

You make this thread interesting for me if you tell me what made you drunk.

>huuuuuuur duuuuuuuur every politician I don't like is Hitler!!!

But since the guy is a jew (I suppose), he will get more attention.

Holohoax "survivor"

oy vey

homebrew apricot booze

There are good/honest holocaust survivors but the media doesn't report on anything they say or do.

tHAT HE IS A FUCKING JEW WHO FUCKING TALK SHIT TO DEFENDE ITS FUCKING SHITYYT PEOPLE

Niiiiiiice
You buy the apricots or grow them?

it's from relatives
I'd say they grown them

Cool!
I hope you had people to drink the stuff with : )

family
then (you)

Hillary is bad

Yes, but at least she's not a semi-fascist, unlike the president-elect.

there will always be holocast survivors even 100 years from now theyll keep casting them

wtf I hate dr*mpf now

No, she just prefers thermonuclear war.

Trump asked twice during his defence briefings "Why can't we just use nukes?" And he's talking about enlarging American nuclear arsenal on a fucking twitter.

That totally sounds like a predictable and rational president. You can definitely trust him with nukes.

a large portion of them are illuminati and vampires who will outlive all sheeple

they have already starting to claim that it gets passed on genetically to the descendants

oy vey!

or as the Mexicans say Ay wey

kek

It's a common product of anxiety caused by severe trauma, the problem is people going along with it instead of trying to comfort them and remind them that it is the current year+1 and no one is about to round them up.