Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What's this brown spot on my dick? It's been weirding me out my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fucking shit

necrosis. cut it off beford that shit spreads!

That's a shark

Is the spot that bad?

I believe you mean, what is that alien creature with a brown spot on it that replaced my dick.

no, fool, your circumcision is what he's more worried about.

this has to be fake.

jesus fuck, were you burned when you came out of the womb, your foreskin is fucking melted onto your tip

It's real, I'll time stamp if I have to

no way this can be fake

lmfao

old pic is old.

Great fucking bait op, hahahaha

Do it. No balls

Ladies and gentlemen: Circumcision

OP is a zombie

It's a kiwi

cut it off. burn the remains

>circumcision
>dick clearly deformed
>not circumcised

i found a pic of OP

The pic was not old, it was taken specifically for this thread. I honesty want to know about the brown spot. The Circumcision bit is something I already know about

If you do, and it's the same, it would be the best, and only, deliver /b has seen in a long while

>dick clearly circumcised

A bag of doritos..
Christ

what the fuck is this though

can you put yur finger through there

oh fuck

Ok. Wtf is that hole on your dick.. you've gotta be trolling if you're worried about the freckle and not that.

boi you got Hitler dick

OMFG dude i would kill myself no joke. That sucks i feel for you user may god have mercy on your soul your dick went full retard.

>
>
All retards looks like either someone fuck ed up your circumcision or tried to undo it. They used skin from another part of your body, to fix it, that brown spot is most likely a birth mark that would a been on ur leg or ass

Only the tip of my pinkie. It's a bunch of skin bridges that formed after a botched circumcision I received as a baby

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4

it's a freckle

but seriously sue whoever did that circumcision

t.dermatologist

You, sir, are a dumbass kiwi

I'd fucking kill my parents or make them pay for a better one. user start a go find me this instant.
> you're a brave man

screencap somebody

Why? I'm not a YouTube camwhore, I have no reason to start a go fund me. Plus, no one would donate to this. I know I wouldn't

jesus go to a surgeon or something, fucking sick cults slicing childrens genitals, fuck religion

That's not a dick. It's an inside out cunt.

Jesus fucking christ

sharpie in hole or gfto

>cut is better
Lel

The left part of your dick though.. that is a fucking hole. Are you telling us that this is NOT a disease or weird injury and it's just a botched circumcision? That is the most botched I've ever seen if so

It looks like someone chopped the helmet off and tried to make a new one with old stumpy.

This. Its a goldmine in here

show the underside. if anything you have an interesting specimen... the spot is ok, is it getting larger?

requesting pic of this side
what the fuck

More people need to see this, OP is not a fag and delivered

show us a 360 degree view of your dick!!!

Not a dick expert but that shit aint normal

OH GOD WHAT

thats just the side of the head probably

WHATTHEFUCKISTHATSHIT IM OUT

OP does it hurt to wank your swiss pecker?

that doesnt look healthy i wanna see this too

DAWG

Sup Forums legend in the making

run a string through all the holes like you were weaving it through and hang upside from your dick!

I cringed because your dick looks like something from the Alien movies. Cut it off before it spreads.

Fuck dude it looks like your fucking foreskin fused to the head.

What an abomination.

Mate go to the doctor before a girl sees that tho. Just being helpful

Dude. On some real shit, your dick just made you Sup Forums famous. all angles of your dick pics requested

show us the huge whole you're putting the finger through please

dude have you been cutted in somalia?

hole*

agreed. no girl is gonna want to go near that

Poor fucker OP, sue the fuckers who circumcised you and got you circumcised in the first place.

USA, not even once. Oh and the spot is just a mark on your skin, don't worry about it.

Shiiit. Dude, have you had sex? (if this is really OP)

what the fuck happened to your dick? It makes me sick when i look at it and i like penor?

I don't own a sharpie, here's a mechanical pencil

pic of the side!!!

bro 360 view of your dick. I'm no dick doctor, are you putting your finger through the actual head of your penis? I'm uncut and that's not a foreskin.

holy fuck hahahahahahahhahahhahaha

what the fuck... it's like an unfinished foreskin

Omfg!!! Everyone better be screencapping this shit!

I have a circumcised cock but nothing like the pics or OP's.. Like all these are butchered, full of holes, What the fuck... I feel blessed..

what even

WTF

if i were OP i couldnt resist cutting the remaining skin attached with a scissor /razor blade

if you had a foreskin you wouldn't. I am uncut and it is very uncomfortable when I pull my foreskin back and walk around. I can only imagine how desensitized your penis is. I feel sorry for you. You will never know true pleasure.

Same man.

SOMEBODY SCREENCAP THIS

Did this just turn into a rekt thread? That cut rekt your dick, but god damn I can't stop looking

In this thread, OP was epicly brave.
I applaud you OP.

OP, sue the hospital who circumcised you, then go go professionally circumcised, that shit is fucked, any girl would freak the fuck out when she sees that

I'm sorry OP.

Just posting in this legendary thread. GSanchez

sue the hospital that did it to you, no matter how embarrassing it might be.

trips of truth

same here, I got snipped as a baby for medical reasons, every time I see these threads I sigh in relief that it's not me. I can even jack it without lube too, which is apparently unusual?

Do most cut fags not have enough skin to actually move back and forth normally? Mine is completely fine. I never even knew needing lube was a thing until recently.

It hurts to fap, get erections, and fuck(yes, women have indeed been on this. I just only fuck in the dark), I do not piss like Swiss cheese, but it always comes out sideways. Always

same here i was always confused by the other cut fags

yeah and it feels good man, it's like your own personal pussy pocket

the brown spot is a birthmark and totally normal. i have one on my glans.. which YOU DON"T EVEN HAVE

srsly.. go to a doc, that is one of the most deformed penises i have ever seen.

idgaf im glad im not cut

I have steadied my nerves... let's go. more.