I fucked up my first year of college Sup Forums...

I fucked up my first year of college Sup Forums. I feel like a complete piece of shit and I could use some advice or anything, really. Feels thread

How did you fuck up. Grades or Socially.

I failed most of my classes because of lazyness and social anxiety. Also, I rented an apartment with 3 other friends, all of which were much older than me, so we would usually get wasted and play video games

Dude, it happens.

1) Did you really want to go to college?
2) Do you really want your major?
3) is there something else you'd like to do for a career that doesn't require a degree?

then you should feel bad

feel bad for a while and then do your best to never feel bad again

dumb faggot

1) I'd like to experience what college has to offer
2) Yes, I want my major, but I'm starting to question my abilities
3) I don't really have any skills, I'm good at writing; currently writing a book

If it's something you really want, apply yourself.

You can major in English, just make sure you have another major in something like Business Administration so you're marketable when yiu get out.

I have a double specialization, one being Japanese and the other being Comparative literature. I'm thinking about switching Japanese to English, as Japanese seems to be too hard for me. As for the marketability, I have to look something up

I almost lost an academic scholarship my first year user. Turned it around and dominated after that. Now I make good cash and have a good life as a dermatologist.

kek