Just found out my wife has been fucking this guy. I got proof on my phone...

Just found out my wife has been fucking this guy. I got proof on my phone. Screenshot yes her texts and sent them to my phone. Can I use it against her in CA? I want to keep my house that I 100% paid for.

Sad Bump...

Haha your wife doesn't like your tint dick.

Post more caps

Hire a detective, 100% Sure to keep everything

English Bro?

Seeing a lawyer in the morning hopefully I can keep my home and kids

You don't live with your wife?

Once again proven, women are whores. Rip OP

I don't see how these are cheating

I don't understand any of this what the fuck is going on this evidence isn't clear.

Yes. We own a home together but she's never worked. I bought it on my own

Solid advice.

latino for sure

Thanks guys. I'll see lawyer and ask of o should hire a detective. O do t give a fuck about money anymore I just want her ass gone

keep it coming fgt

Go to and ask them first. This board is full of teenagers.

the more proof the better

Thanks guy. Really feeling like shit tonight

You got the screenshot from her phone, or his?

Wow this looks like more than sex. This is some serious emotional shit. WTF is going on with your relationship Sup Forumsro?

Here's a pic of the whore after I fucked her the other day.. thanks for the help

Post all you've got op. Get back at that whore.

post again tomorrow about what happens with the lawyer.
get a private detective if need be.

Op your wife sounds like a needy little cunt. Obviously you already had your suspicions?

The most sound advice is to lawyer up and hire a P.I, to make certain she doesn't see a dime.

yikes

> Proof wife is cheating
> Goes out and cheats as well

Fucking retard

Yes I knew about this guy but never had any solid evidence until tonight. At least now I can stop being paranoid of she's cheating or not.

How is this cheating?

Where's the evidence to support the claim that she's potentially cheating?

>"How is she cheating?"
How did you type this if you're fucking blind?

True but it's a start. I just want her gone. I'll hire pi and show what I got so far

California is a no fault state. She could of banged the entire Golden State Warriors bench and given hand jobs to both the 49ers players while sucking off the Raiders and it will still be split 50%

absolutley what?
you're being too literal Sup Forumsro

when OP says "whore" he's simply referring to his whore of a wife

the texts are from her phone to another man im guessing

does no one read anymore, the information is all there

He's calling his wife a whore you dimwit.

Fuck my life

are you fucking 8yo? or just autist as fuck?

What a fucking retard lmao

>> Goes out and cheats as well
are you autistic? he was talking about his wife and you call him a retard
please kill yourself

ok OP so go buy yourself a storage container, put all your important shit in there and then fucking burn your house down
she'll lose everything
be devastated
and the left over depression will be enough to fuel you two "drifting apart", nothing screams change in personal life than burning down your own house

also heres my dick

> Wife is cheating
Legally her fault entirely, you're a saint here

> You cheat too
Now you're both at fault and since she's a woman she's going to be favored. "But she cheated first" won't matter

dat number tho
69 x3
also bump, just put bleach in her sprite

Can you read?

he literally posted a picture of a woman he had sex with that's not his wife.

dude are you even reading what you're replying too

the guy didnt fucking cheat

like did you not read a single post in this thread?

only OPs wife cheated jesus christ

read the fucking thread

he very obviously was referring to his wife as a whore you fucking 12 year old

> Wife is cheating
> Proof
> Still had sex

Tell me you went bareback so you could feel the other guy jizz in her.

Op here. It's my wife after I fucked her... I got a feeling that was the last fuck too

Why is your head a round ball?

"Here's a pic of the whore after I fucked her the other day.. thanks for the help"

you need to understand the english language better

this implies his wife is the whore

otherwise he would have stated he cheated on her

holy shit

like jesus christ

you're denser than my dick

and my dick is very dense

see how dense that shit is

you're denser than that

kill yourself

or learn to read

i hate you

faggot nigger

>here's a pic of the whore (the wife) after I fucked her
Jesus are you that retarded?

Where did you read that it's not his wife?

i have a tight foreskin so i cant get the head all the way out
doesnt really cause any issues, shits just tighter and more sensitive
chicks seem to think the tightness is cute too which is a thing apparently

THIS IDEA. I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT LOTS AND LOTS

the essence of Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen.

>6:54:36 No.693270805
> #
>Where's the evidence to support
Scary shit

He is just proving he's a fucking retard, guys.

Good thing I can divorce her soon. Been married for 9 years and 3 months. After 10 years I have to pay alimony for life. The bitchs only words on our wedding were "I'll never cheat on you" makes me really think. Different about women

i like your style

If that's what works for ya. Im not posting my dick but im cut. How long are you btw

welp hopefully ill be responsible for mutliple people burning their houses down

makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside

like this doggo in a suit

Having to tell someone else that you won't cheat is a pretty big Red Flag

Kek
user here
Will do
And nice doggo

I use to have a tight foreskin like that when I was a kid but i stretched it slowly and eventually I could pull it back normally. I hated the fact that my dick wasn't full functioning

well i mean i dont really have a choice
my dicks just kinda like that and people dont really get circumcised in the UK, well unless you're religious or your dicks broken

i'm only 6 in length and 6 in girth too, it does its job and no ones complained up to yet

Alright I'm going to sleep or try to. Thanks b

Haha he's not a virgin

good luck OP
remember murder is also an option
make sure to bang it one last time before burning your house down too
life will go on

OP you dick is fucking disgusting. No wonder she cheated. Probably found herself a nice dick cheese free cut master race man.

The picture is his wife retard.

...That's all you needed us for?

She won't lose a thing, it's technically his house
The more you commit to something, the more losing it hurts -> she wouldn't be affected nearly as much as himself

▲▲

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Disgusting

OP didn't post his dick retard.. That was just some guy

shit is nasty

This thread is full of retards. Thinking OP cheated, thinking OP posted his dick. . sigh. People seriously need to learn to read.

wellll ummm burn her down then? so go buy a storage container and put all your important stuff in there
then go and burn her down
use like some firewood and i feel matches might work well

then go ahead and live in said container

>??? profit
thanks bro thats my dick and sorry i didn't let my jew overlords enforce their dick recommendations upon me when i was born
at least i have foreskin to pull back
enjoy you're senseless peperami

Do everything you can to get the kids first line of order is sneaking heroin or meth into her food so you can accuse her of being a drug addict at the hearing make sure you get some pot in their too you want to defame her as much as possible so you can get the kids, then once you have the kids sell the house since it's 100% yours and move to another state so she never gets to see them again.

how do you guys make pics that dont straight upload into google pics

and to further on this point make sure you do what single mothers are trained to do, fucking brain wash your children into thinking she is the devil and an awful person and slowly make them hate her, take her babies way make them hate her ruin her life, and contact the other dude afterwards from a third party number and tell him he needs to get tested because your private eye found she was fucking 10 other dudes other than him take everything from her.

what do you mean?
i aimed my phone at my dick and took a picture
and then emailed said picture to my work email in so that i could put it onto Sup Forums

do your pics go straight to google D:

timestamp this please, we have funny benis day
>inb4

quality kek

holy fucking triple dubs

Who is fucking a retard? Seriously, did you even read the thread?

How come people who cant even switch off automatic upload find their way to Sup Forums?

that's just the level we got now sad as fuck

do you not like the quality of my dick
dude
that hurts

wait ill timestamp my man tits and dick for you

they do of course. do you store the on your phone ... id ont have that much space ....need it for music...
and and i dont have private function like on latest samsung
i dont want to switch it of only to take a dick pick

Are you stupid ?

Why doesnt op just get a girlfriend? Let your wife say she wants a divorce. Youll look like the victim and cash home.
It's what i did ;)

Poor Op
>KILL THAT BITCH

imagine the dick cheese below that foreskin

Marriage is a merger of assets. You gave your wife her half of the house the day you said, "I do" at the altar.

It isn't solely your house. Half of it is already hers. Right now. It isn't something she can currently take from you because you have already given it to her.

A divorce is a business partnership splitting its merged assets into two equal groups. That's all it is. Alimony isn't a stipend the husband is required to hand out to his ex wife for her good behavior and her receiving alimony is not predicated upon any moral standard of behavior because it's already her money and how she behaves during the marriage is irrelevant to her getting her half of the BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP.

If you want to keep 100% of a house that is paid for, don't get married. Marriage is for suckers.