Show me a better candidate to play the next James Bond

Show me a better candidate to play the next James Bond.
Pro-tip: You can't.

James Bond can't be played by an Asian you fucking cuck

This woman.

I mean just imagine the humour.

dubbalow sayvin, liesansta kil? sheeeeit I don nee no liesans!

I think Ben affleck would be best bond he is great batman best actor ever

i will take a hashish smoking isis ass kicking persian sand nigger bond any day of the week over idris elba

Donald Draper...

Too old.

Idgaf what you fags say, he is gonna make a good gunslinger. Not even bait. Only thing kinda off is how they always mention and bring up in the books about the girl being black. And never mentioned it once for him. Either way he plays a good badass.

This, this needs to happen how do we go about it

>Stringer Bond

Jew, jew bond

Farage

This one.

Him or Tom Hiddleston

Yeah he should be great if the writing is good. However, doesn't really make sense to me how they cast Matthew Mcconaughey and don't give him the gig. He'd be perfect.

No he cant act for shit

This dude hasn't really been talked about much. He'd be pretty great IMO.

I dont care who it is as long as Emma is the jizzim spitoon

This man

Mcconaughey fits the part he has just as well if not better imo.

He's an aussie. I think the bond actor needs to be British.

Go watch Luther.

He's great in it. Also he's British you rancid swine, not a dindu

Meh. The best person for the job should be cast. Plus there's been as Aussie before.

Hugh Jackman
>/Thread

Goran Visnjic

Bond is such an easy character that any man that can act and has a sexy voice/body is the best person.

Putin.........Vladimir Putin

So much this.

Idris would be a great Bond.

Plus i love Mcconaughey if they do or re-do any other books randall shows up in they can keep him on those movies as well.

Plot twist: Bonds actually a sleeper agent for the USSR.

Yes that would be good a spin on things

Plot twist: Moneypenny is Kim Jong-Un post transition

Lets hope she can at least shoot straight

No, that's a terrible idea.

Doubt it. She'll just get some general to "take them outside"

Bond is a classy British white guy who can be both comical and serious. Its just how Fleming wrote him.

This nigga knows what's up.

Jon Hamm, Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy

You just described pic realted also mfw

Pretty sure Fleming said Bond should be a black or gay guy. Besides, he gave up any opinion on the character when he sold the filming rights. His opinion is irrelevant.

Yep. Connery and Moore were excellent Bonds. Brosnan was pretty good, but Dalton and Craig couldn't pull off the humor.

Fassbender would be my choice

He has that sexiness about him that would perfect for bond.

Did I really need to be THAT specific?

I'm kinda disappointed that the movie title is not:
>Bond: cyka blyat idi nahui

It's because there has already been such a title. 1963, From Russia with Love.

Dont act like you dont know where the fuck you are.

Good calls.

Jason Statham

That thing has a penis... that's no woman you faggot.

Heresy! All niggers must hang.

dat muthfooka

hes 3 foot

I was going to post this exact thing.

bait or stupid ?

bonds an upper class scottish fuck , feel free to find a single one born in the 1920`s

retard

>all these old as fuck guys.

>no mention of george lazenby
>lazenbond is best bond

cant have a yound bond as hes ment to be experienced in everything , young means no life experience

this

Are you sure?

Ah yes yus
Puttin!

>cant have a yound bond
You can.
But at the same time almost all if not all of the answers posted so far have been post-40. Which was a concern with getting Craig in so why should they repeat that mistake.

Bonds are really just another excuse to make an action blockbuster summer movie without having to write a deep script or make it good now anyways. Why are we even talking about this anymore. Honestly if they wanted to make more money they would make op's choice

this

But that's exactly the Bond genre. None of the Bond films had deep scripts. They were designed for action, a little intrigue, good looking women and a bit of humor. Not every movie needs a deep script.

George Lazenby was an Aussie, and was actually the best Bond. Not even bait.

See

Hot Fuzz and Chuck have proven that Timothy Dalton can handle humour, it's just that his Bond was meant to be a return to the character's roots.

It's because he's fucking white in the book. Blue eyes, pale skin etc etc.

He's also called honkey and cracker about 50 times in the 3rd book.

Every time a white character is screened as non-white it's a great social triumph, but if you cast SJ in ghost in the shell then it's white people stealing culture and roles.

Wake the fuck up, these people are stealing your world and trying to replace you.

WTF is the point of making fucktarded troll threads like this? Sup Forums is nothing but cancer.

He may or may not be a good Roland. And Suzanna has been casted as a white chick so maybe the crazy double personally will he her as a racist white chick. Idk seems an unneeded change but that's just me. Really all I care about is Andy but I bet they will cut him out

CLIVE FUCKIN OWEN

HE REKT US ALL