Raped and killed by a useless NIGGER, so why again do black lives matter?

Raped and killed by a useless NIGGER, so why again do black lives matter?nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-killing-university-texas-student-haruka-weiser-n552991

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537649/Murdered-Texas-ed-18-sexually-assaulted-strangled-troubled-homeless-teen-17-dumped-body-creek.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-killing-university-texas-student-haruka-weiser-n552991
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't.

/thread

Nigger lives matter to other niggers.

No lives matter, especially OP and that piece of white trash in the pic. Get fucked.

Cute little ballerina molested and killed, I wonder how much she struggled against a nigger before being snuffed.

a nigger lover so nothing of value was kost

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come visit b philosophy general.

The people who keep posting these "your mother will die" pictures/gifs are fucking cancerous you are literally the shittiest people on Sup Forums and that's saying a lot.

Because nobody has ever been raped and/or murdered by a white person, amirite?

Nice b8 thread

What's the most cruel way for a nigger to rape a white girl?

>inb4 baseball bat in the pooper

KYS for replying

Black lives matter because we will need slaves when the south rises again.

Most white folks rape their own daughters and sons, keeping it a private family affair. Niggers rape other peoples daughters and sons and make a spectacle of it because they dindunuffin

southern whites are lower than niggers

Why don't white people chimp out and protest/riot/loot their own towns when a nigger rapes an innocent white girl like niggers do when a cop kills a black criminal

You say that but we have our guns legally. Because we aren't criminals and minorities.

can u imagine his BBC pounding into that tiny fresh pussy

I choked a bit

This is what nigs actually believe

going in dry while she screamed and flailed in terror? hell yes

kill em all

rtyw

H111

H

>when your girls riding your dick and you go to suck the tittes

what a bummer
>cute
>japanese first name
>german last name

so perfect

>murder and rape
Doesn't say rape anywhere, does it?

for fucks sake

i

The new queen of b?

he just stabbed her probably. wanted her stuff.

hes a male, shitlord, he raped her with his presence

fuck u

Nig

AAAAHHHH

Fuck off dude. You're a racist asshole

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537649/Murdered-Texas-ed-18-sexually-assaulted-strangled-troubled-homeless-teen-17-dumped-body-creek.html

Cool, a politically correct, social justice kind of nigger hate.

gay summer cancer cunts

no fucking law against being racist

Im done with Sup Forums, i cant believe the amount of fucking idiots on this website anymore.
> HURRDURR if downt reply to dis picture me mama gunna die

i dont HAVE to reply to this
but i saw immunity cat above this thread
and just wanted to say
get fucked faggot

That's my daughter. Please don't make this a race thing. Sick bastards come in all shapes and colors. If you have a daughter, hold her right now or call her if she's not home.

yup. The SJWs are starting to destroy themselves from the inside
>BLM vs LGBT
>gay men seen as part of the patriarchy cause they're accepted in western society
>gay men are generally the smartest of the SJW victim groups

lol

Jesus, they're not even trying this summer.

Alright there mate, was just making a joke.

she was also useless so who cares

>inb4 but you can fuck her hue

your daughter was hot brother
did you save her panties?

Nigye

everytime

oh shit, its on now!

bitch

No, the people responding are the fucking cancer and need to be purged.
>implying it's not the poster samefagging

fuckin' useless retarded chimps!!!

wow man...

>so why again do black lives matter
they dont
they never did

I think you missed the point of the thread so I'll explain it for you.

It's important to recognize specifically that this girl was raped and murdered by a nigger. This is because at this time the BLM movement is trying to portray blacks as dindunuffins who are unfairly prosecuted by the "establishment" and police officers.

They conveniently like to ignore cases like this while simultaneously blaming all their problems on others.

k bae jus commenting on the situation. What a time to be alive

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

she was half jap that makes her part nigger

I love all white people because they would love to suck our big nigger dicks forever. Lol

kys monkeyboi

White rape:
>Fuck a girl that's passed out at a party

Black rape:
>Bludgeon a girl walking in an ally, rape her, then beat her to death.

Calm yourself faggot

white guy responding to a white guy pretending to be a black guy who hates white guys

Faggot

Fuck off

You can't shock me dude. I'm literally in shock right now as it is. Just be wary that this could happen to the one you love when you least expect it. Nobody is safe.

mfw SJWs are more upset about that swimmer fingerbanging a drunk girl than this.

WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT

Because a black person has never raped a girl passed out at a party

Because a white person has never beaten and or raped a stranger to death.

It's like you're not even trying user.

((((Weiser))))

Newfag

Yes of course there are exceptions to the rule retard; however, those are the cases we more likely see.

You are just jealous because he beat you to it. I'd still fuck her bloated and bacteria infested twat as she now lies in the morgue.

There always will be people like that no matter the color of their skin

[citation needed[

lol quit lyin

I hoppe you'll die of cancer

black lives matter, nigger dont

Wow check your privilege you filthy oppressor. This was clearly self defense as the white devil most likely was attempting to opress him by doing some filthy white devil behavior like correcting his grammar.

Maybe if whites weren't so racist this innocent black man wouldn't have been provoked to lash out this way.

>i'm literally

ya if youre gonna pretend like you're old enough to be that girl's father, try not injecting your teenage retard mannerisms into the post

>nigger orgasms into sweet fresh teen pussy
>Sup Forums NEET fantasizes orgasming into bloated and bacteria infested pussy

she was asian though

I so would break my dick off in her. I don't care if she's been buried I'll dig her up.

I wonder what it was like for her to feel her herself being choked to death as she flailed her tiny legs trying to get that black dick out from insider her. Maybe she was crying. Maybe she knew she was dying and was fighting a raging impulse to acknowledge how good if felt to have her tight little box rammed with dick for what I assume is one of the few times she ever felt it.Maybe right before she lost consciousness she accepted that she was going to die and hoped she would at least orgasm as she as snuffed out. Maybe she didn't.

Life's little mysteries.

>why again do black lives matter?
No lives matter. You are all going to die and unless someone finds a way to become immortal, nobody has been of any noteworthy importance.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrest-made-killing-university-texas-student-haruka-weiser-n552991
I was in Austin when this happened
>Remember telling my wife 'bet it was a nigger'
>Couple days later news says 'nigga did it'
It's not like I was proud.
Just seemed like the type of crime that would be done by a black dude.
America made me really racist, man.
I'm from Australia
:/
Wasn't racist before.

well, he finally gonna get a reliable roof over his head from now on. i guess that is all he ever wanted after losing his virginity.

It's easy to not be racist when you're surrounded with white folks. Racism often times comes from experience, not ignorance.

I agree with this user 100%

Busted!