CATURDAY ! Post more caturs

CATURDAY ! Post more caturs.

It's fuckin Wednesday

Everyday is caturday

Wouldn't even have noticed. I'm browsing way too brainess through this shithole

Her names bella :) I call her Bub

what kind of cat is that where the cat looks like a fat old man

No its not you autistic fuck slut

I think you better check who has the autism here.

BTW, I'm not OP.

right?
where did the time go

who gives a fuck if you're not OP autismo

sfur thread?
>sfur thread

the fuck is sfur

o u dnt know :3

Welcome new friend

Just pointing out that I'm not the retard that started this thread on Wednesday, but I can appreciate and post in a Caturday thread any day of the week. Then you projected your autism "NO ITS NOT SATURDAY" failing to pick up my greater meaning, that any day can symbolically be caturday. Then you continued projecting and spouting like a moron. Anyway, make sure to tell your doctor, because a common sign for autism is an intense need for things to be literal ("ITS NOT SATURDAY, THEREFORE CAN NOT BE CATURDAY") rather than expressing abstract relationships ("Saturday might be special, but we can post cats any day of the week.")

I'm considering adopting a senior cat. What do you guys think about it? Should I just get a kitten or maybe even a dog?

Seniors will grow to love you as much as a kitten, but depending on upbringing, may show more animosity towards strangers. If you don't have children, please adopt a senior. Kittens "fly off the shelves" but the seniors at my shelter can end up stuck for years, especially if they are all black or such.

This is my cat Leopold

hey Edith Cortez shut the fuck up you ugly fat disgusting piece of shit and your sister is even uglier

Nice all tan coat.

it is wednesday my dudes

That's terrible. I've heard that there are more downsides to adopting a senior, for example do you think I'll have to pay for expensive veterinary operations?

No you autistic fuck I hate caturday because my favorite cat was eaten by 3 other cats on a caturday. You better make sure you're taking your medication because your autism is starting to take over your tiny brain

look at all this autism

The autism is weak in this one but the stupidity reading is off the charts

It depends. It can happen with any cat, so buying a kitten just means it won't happen for 14 years. But it is true that 10+ cats can start to have various problems from kidneys (very common) to going senile (uncommon). The reality is that I'd say only about 5% of senior cats require specific care. Most are fine or home-treatable (My 14 year old has trouble grooming herself from arthritis, so I crush up vitamins in her food once a week to prevent her hair from matting and inflaming.)

I see. Do you think I should perhaps adopt both a kitten and a senior? That way they won't get lonely when I'm at work.

And just in general, what are the main downsides of having a cat in your opinion?

this is retarded lmao

Brutal. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat user.