Lousiana police officer filmed literally executing a black man by gunshot to the head

Lousiana police officer filmed literally executing a black man by gunshot to the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/06/us/baton-rouge-shooting-alton-sterling/index.html

>le freedum

Comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc
downtrend.com/71superb/black-cop-shoots-and-kills-6-year-old-white-boy-with-autism
washingtonpost.com/national/inside-small-town-louisiana-feud-that-led-to-a-6-year-old-boys-police-killing/2015/11/15/a2247ffa-8967-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/the-death-of-jeremy-mardis-and-trustworthy-police/415437/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/12/10/two-marshals-indicted-in-police-shooting-that-killed-6-year-old-boy/?utm_term=.3e0b203a4113
nytimes.com/2015/11/07/us/2-louisiana-officers-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-6-year-old.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbe4Vu6MyeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just got off my ship and i saw i missed a happening, muslim killled a bunch of gays or something, anyone link me?

>my ship

What ship?

It was just a nigger, whats the problem?

yea i seen it. he had a gun and was trying to get to it. the cops should be fired for not cuffing him quicker. fuck him and fuck you to op.

>pinned too the ground
>shot in the head

Well, what could be the problem here?

> paid leave and no settlement for victim same shit black lives matter isn't cool anymore were on to gays don't you remember

Leta clear Hilary of all charges though.

Everything's ok. Our government would never assassinate it's own citizens right? They have our best interests at heart.
Let's give them all our guns, we don't need them with the police available to protect us. Let's let in tons of radical islamics. Well be ok, and live in harmony with them.

Ever see a posted speed limit on a congested highway which is a lot lower than it should be? Notice how all the people driving well over 10-20 mph all don't get pulled over one by one by the cops? It's because when people band together, nothing can be done by the state and federal government to stop us.

I guess if this video isn't enough to get people off their ass and do some thing about our goverment, it's going to take everyone being processed in FEMA camps before people realize we need to do something before it's too late.

20 bucks says those cops won't even face charges.

>he had a gun and was trying to get to it.

Even if he had a gun there was still no reason to shoot him in the head. They were on top of him. They should have been able to stop him from getting anything out.

When are they having the award ceremony?

>Everything's ok. Our government would never assassinate it's own citizens right? They have our best interests at heart.

And then there is this asshole...

Yes, Obama ordered the shooting of that guy personally.

Are we really crying over some nignog in Louisiana?

he was black

Nigger was a drug dealer felon and was going for his gun, tried to shoot the cop. Keep fucking white women Tyrone, talk some more shit on whitey, ill remember that next time there's a chimpout race riot in my area.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

>Nigger was a drug dealer

He was selling CDs.

Just an angry white boy upset that white women keep going with superior black men. So this cop just lashed out in the best way he knew.

It's either their life or his, and they chose his. He was trying to shoot them, he got shot first. They were justified.

I can't wait until societies inevitable downfall when I get to shove a gun barrel down the throats of dumbfucks like you when you come to my compound asking for food/shelter/help.

You honestly believe all is well don't you?

THIS

Because no one should have to worry about loosing their lives while committing crimes.

>It's either their life or his, and they chose his

That implies that their life was actually in danger. It was not. They were able to control him or at least should have been.

Was not shot in the head. Autopsy says shot in the chest/back. Im undecided as to whether he's at fault or the cops. He obviously resisted, and one of the cops screamed in the video "he's going for the taser". Don't know which side to be on.

Anyone that justifies what the cop did is a edge lord. I hate niggers just as much as you guys but you don't just outright execute them like that. The cop lost control and should be charged with murder.

Shot 7 times

Well according to early reports their life was in danger. Either way the easiest way to avoid being killed by Police is not resisting in the first place. So all in all it was the stupid dindu's fault.

Mix tape CD_ on fyre.webm

Number of times doesn't matter, cops are trained to shoot until the threat is gone. What does matter is what happened before the video his family/friend made, and we'll get a better look in the coming days when they release the security footage and dash cams.

Selling CDs ILLEGALY. Carrying a firearm ILLEGALY. There's at LEAST 15 years MANDATORY federal time in those two sentences ALONE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

If they think he was reaching for his gun. Why they didn't search for the gun first before they put him to the ground? Im not a cop, but that would be the very first thing i would do

>be ejected from rolling car
>not moving
>maybe dead
>better have six guys punch him in the back

Not to mention he had a pretty lengthy criminal record, including battery and destruction of property. I don't believe the family when they say he wasn't a bad guy or he wasn't a threat.

Ya reckon that was what they were attempting to do when he started resisting? C'mon buddy use your brain.

Why ask him for his gun when he's reaching for it?

>Don't know which side to be on.
The only sides you should take are your own. Take them into orbit watching humans do this stupid shit to each other.

Google omar mateen pulse nightclub

CHIMPOUT IMMENENT
ASSUME CRASH POSITIONS

>live in a place called baton and not expecting police brutality

Since you like crying illegal better stop downloading mp3s and torrents you fuck

Stop being edgy. I want to know which side was in the wrong, not hear some third eye bullshit.

Had two convictions for drug dealing, hanging outside the store with a handgun (he posted a pic of his gun on his fb) "selling CD's". Get real. What do you think was going down?

UH-OH!! Is she pregernent?! She'll be a "couple" consisting of her and the kid soon! Remember girls, Once you go black, you become a single mom. Unless of course you own a house and/or car. Maybe have parents you can extort money from, "you wone nebah see yo grankid ebber agin, les you gib us somb monies."

Liberals logic
>ban all guns hurr durr they are bad and only the police should have them
>police is bad and corrupt
Pic related, liberals logic belongs in the trash

He was getting his life back on track, spreading the word of jesus. bloody cops.

It should only be a 3rd degree misdemeanor to kill a nigger anyways.

niggers vs police state, always a difficult call, but I think I'll side with the niggers on this one

fags

"Let's ignore the fact he had a loaded illegal handgun which is 10-15 years by itself and just claim he dindu nuffin and was just selling CDs you white people do it too illegal downloads!"

This is what you sound like. Stop posting you retarded faggot.

Shoot nigger in head, or be forever known as the cop who let his partner get his nuts blown off. Ill go with option a. Then i wont jave to sit next to a partner that talks every day about how je can never fuck his wife or daughter again.

I don't down load that shit, oh thee of the breath of nigger dick. I like GOOD audio. your sampling rate just isn't good enough. go listen to your "beats" shit tins. I'll relax with my BOSE tins and KNOW you eat nigger ass.

>Liberals logic
>>ban all guns hurr durr they are bad and only the police should have them
>>police is bad and corrupt
>Pic related, liberals logic belongs in the trash

So you are planning to kill cops. You actually shouldn't own a gun.

Btw, what are your plans after you killed a cop?

>Bose

lol

I don't down load that shit, oh thee of the breath of nigger dick. I like GOOD audio. your sampling rate just isn't good enough. go listen to your "beats" shit tins. I'll relax with my BOSE tins and KNOW you eat nigger ass.

The accident was perfect cover for internal injuries and the guy would never remember what actually happened.

Illegal is illegal you tards and i use audio-technica thank you

!TWEEEEEEET !!!! BULLSHIT is called on the field ! Reality infraction, loose posting permissions-five days, loss of possession of argument.

>cops shouldnt be racist
>lets make sure they cant be
really why would you care if the end result police in your world will ultimately have to wrestle with drug dealing murderous niggers?

>pretending to care about criminals getting rekt by police because my political team tells me I care about it.

get fucked libcucks.

>Confirmed member of Bloods
>Criminal history going back to preschool
>Cops showed up in the first place after 911 call about dude threatening people with gun
>Refuses to comply with instructions to get on the ground
>Keeps resisting after being brought to the ground
>Own friend admits the stupid fuck had a gun after his last arrest was for a gun violation

BLM is all 'Muh innocent boonbro gots goodified'

Seriously I'm tired of this shit, black people don't want to get shot by cops maybe they shouldn't do dumb shit then resist arrest. I hope he suffered and I hope the inevitable BLM loot mobs of screeching baboons get shot with more than just beanbags once they start raiding dollar stores and check cashing places.

>Louisiana

Business as usual.
It's corrupt as fuck here.

he died from gun wounds to the chest and back

In a perfect world where everyone is of equal strength.

Except for that time two nignogs with badges fired 18 rounds at an unarmed white autistic 6-year-old

downtrend.com/71superb/black-cop-shoots-and-kills-6-year-old-white-boy-with-autism

I think the pickanninny yesterday got off pretty light.

DEATH TO THE FUCKING NIGGERRRRRRRRZ! FUCK!

Are you fucking stupid? He had a gun, a hand he was moving freely to reach the gun.. And they weren't in danger?? You stupid fuck

WHO? OH! second rate audio. ho hum. your sample rate is STILL insufficient. And let's start the count. Shall we? possession of a firearm by a convicted felon = 10 years. Possession of a firearm during a criminal activity = 5 years (per infraction) (illegally selling cd's, resisting arrest, assault on an officer of the law, attempted evasion from law enforcement). so there's 30 years Fed time. and seeing that this nigger didn't want to go back home (penal system) he decided to fight, and died. Didn't have the balls to do the time for the crime. fucking typical nigger.....a fucking pussy when alone.

I didn't hear about this, no surprise.
Obviously those officers dindu nothin'.

I'm not defending the police or the criminal here, just pointing out that Louisiana's probably the most corrupt state in the union.
Shit, we have the biggest prison-for-profit system in the country, yet we're facing a "budget crisis".

you know, its just a spitting image of blacks in america, in which, the few white people stick out like a sore thumb. a bit racist really

I chuckled

BLM is a reactionary movement. It exists in response to people who say "who cares, it was a nigger" just like everyone in this thread. Your argument will never affect anyone in the BLM movement because even if you're right about this guy deserving what he got as some sort of special case it still doesn't change the fact that countless people wouldn't have cared either way because the guy was black in the first place.

So go ahead, keep playing the racism card whenever a black person dies, special case or not. It only gives the BLM movement more reason to exist.

He's not very superior now is he?
A dead nigger is a good nigger
>in a way, white trash bitches and niggers deserve each other
>they think with their ass

Silly, nobody is trying to persuade them, you can't reach a nigger with logic.

You can just keep calling them out on how stupid and apelike they are so they chimpout even more, riot, loot, resist arrest, and then go to Nigger University for 5-10 years.

5-10 glorious years we don't have to listen to their fucking mob chants like the drumming of a bonobo tribe pissed off that someone shit on their favorite banana plant.

If you're upset the police shot him, then you're saying you would have let him shoot you if you were one of the police officers.

It don't matter
>he resisted
Obviously a criminal
Has no business walking the streets

>I didn't hear about this, no surprise.
>Obviously those officers dindu nothin'.

Right, because you ignorant nut gobbler didn't hear about it, it wasn't reported. Especially not by left-wing propaganda papers like the Washington post, the Atlantic or the New York Times.

washingtonpost.com/national/inside-small-town-louisiana-feud-that-led-to-a-6-year-old-boys-police-killing/2015/11/15/a2247ffa-8967-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/the-death-of-jeremy-mardis-and-trustworthy-police/415437/

And the cops of course got away because they are black:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/12/10/two-marshals-indicted-in-police-shooting-that-killed-6-year-old-boy/?utm_term=.3e0b203a4113

nytimes.com/2015/11/07/us/2-louisiana-officers-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-6-year-old.html

How the police behave it's fucking disgusting but i don't get why they always, ALWAYS resit. Just roll with it, it can't be worst that get fucking shot in the head. And it's not even plausible for them to think "pff they will never shoot me", cause they always do.

>implying I'm left-wing
>implying I read any of that shit

Thank you for the articles, though. This should've been on the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lbe4Vu6MyeY

THE MORAL TO THE STORY IS - DONT FUCK WITH THE POLICE AND THEY WONT KILL YOU.

>Thank you for the articles, though
>This should've been on the news.

Are you high? What exactly are newspaper articles other than news?

>implying you wouldn't become some kingpins sex slave in the first day

Now you're just being a fucking dick, m8.
Nobody where I'm from heard about this, and most people don't watch anything other than the local news. I don't go out of my way to dredge up stories like this. Fuck yourself.

Obviously the dude needed to get ejected from a car and have the shit kicked out of him. What a fucking degenerate.

The bad thing about this is the fact that now they will interpret this as a racist thing, while it is not, this would happen with a white too

I love how the camera pans down during the fight and 2 unknown shots and pans back up.

That still doesn't justify killing him
And you're a good boy who's never ever committed a crime?

Got to have something to make people forget about Hillary's emails.

>Believing the official reports

He had a gun pointing to the black guys head, and the black guy still tries to reach for his own gun to shoot the cops..... literally went full retard.... Now he dead because he was trying to kill a cop.

I'd call that a good start on getting rid of niggers.