Sup /b

Sup /b
R8 me

Moar!

Nigger/10

Holy shit you are beautiful

you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation..I don't even know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish tbh, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this life will be on the path of failure. its just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think off when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fuckking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot onthe spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeabo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.? 10/10

9/10

Oh god, more

Get those fucking things out of your ears. It looks retarded

Well, I'm sorry too. I was with them for 4 years as the go

so, you doing this because you like the attention or because you want a fuck buddy?
hot anyhow

I do it just to please your eyes, my bunnies

Mur-pur

Loving it

Bump

Please us more love

you are my kittens

I'm ok with that

Бампусики:3

You not a trap? You got the nicest titties I have seen in a while and I have seen alot. If that is you.

Bump4

it's me. and I do not trap.:3

Where you from sunshine?

Damn, cuz you wrote a fucking term paper as an insult. I read it. You need to work on your material.

No :3

Aren't you trans?

No? Yes. Why not? Are you afraid I might stalk you?

Timestamp or fake, then

Yep:3

True. Don't play with my emotions.

How did you know that?

How the trans got the nice perky titties?

Ok

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend knows you

howd your penis become such a normal looking vagina if youre trans

Not me. Unless your asking me to be your bf idk I would have to think about it. How old are you? I don't even know what country you are in.

he or she said his/her boyfriend knows you, unless you know 0 men then i think you misunderstood

moar

I'm confused. Explain?

If I said he talks to you on Discord and leave it at that you might know who I mean

I love you all < 3

>sup /b r8 me

You're gorgeous ! A solid 10/10 (: Where are u from ?

mentally retarded?

How did the titties come about?

This

And do you have kik, can't find you on FB (:

Right back at you, have a good summer, thanks for the motivational boost:)

>693279069
I from Russia:3

Are you in the U.S.?

I was thinking of moving to Russia to teach English at some point, born here in London but speak both fluently. Any advice? I remember the girls being pretty but no idea about how easy they are for foreigners

wait youre a tranny? did you have srs?

Thx for your reply (: I'm from Germany and I like Russia (: Where exactly ? Have been to Moscow twice

solid 9/10

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

very rude

/DesuDesChan
Murmur

А ты норм, погнали ебаться, а то мне скучно.

Нихуя се:3
Дс?дс2?

stop speaking evil

ДС2, дожди уже заебали. Ты откуда?

Still cant find your FB. Will check again if I'm on the PC later. What are u doin ? How's the summer in mother Russia ?

Сибирь:3 Но сейчас в отпуске в Чебах

Что-то тут не так

summer very hot: 3 I can give your kik for communication

Ого, где нашел это?:3

Рассказывай как тебя травили на двачах, атэншн врох. И ты ли это вообще.

Меня травили потому что я ебло:с
И вообще, го в контик общаться. Мне скучно
/Oranjiamu

Kik DesuDesChan

Would be great !

i love you

Yay
Bamp

want to fuck real hard/10