CUCK THREAD

CUCK THREAD

Post your gf and anons say how they should get fucked, reply for reply faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither of those are your girlfriends, and also role playing with guys is gay as fuck

Here's a real one.

I'd push her flat on her face on the ground and fuck her hard from behind,cumming in her pussy

put her on a diet

Tittie fuck finish on her face

bend her over that bed, grab her wrists and pull her back arched while I ram that ass without mercy

Damn, this bitch got kik?

Pull her skirt up and fuck her pussy raw, switch to ass when her pussy becomes too worn out. Finally cum on her face and leave her

No

3rd one in 2 threads. Think I'll stay off this site for a while, 2 eggy beggy 4 moi

looks good there. details? stories? she fuck around?

kek

Yes none of these where too me found on a old phone

Impregnated in massive orgy. follow up orgy 7 months later to show off her new curves.

Get nude and fuck her tits

interested in more. i like white girls like this

She got kik? I wanna fuck her brains out

#
Would rush into room slap on her face And get her laying on her back on her bed with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, would fuck her mouth till she puked and then tie her to the was and whip her tits twill thy where purple

IDK how, but to not finish in her hair/face would be a tragedy.

Nice hips.
Would love to fuck her hard from behind while she sucks your cock in a shitty motel room, blinds open.

#
No but I got more pics if you want?

yep confirmed for white girl i like to fuck.

anything sexy? stories? details?

Yes please

unfortunately no nudes or anything like that
she is a irl friend of mine

#
Her on the very right

damn. anything revealing at all.

gimme some stories

i guess this is the most revealing
she cosplays if this a turn on for you
any ideas what you would do to her?

call my friends take her to a cheap hotel, run a train and leave the door open for anyone to join

Kancolle cosplay. I'm in love user

Keep going

#
Her on the right and her sister on the left

more

now

well then deliver stories

lol I at least did but you never responded.

gimme something nerdy of this white girl. she ever even had sex?

i dont think so she had 2 boyfriends but is still a virgin

well she likes dirty talk and sexual jokes but is more of the romantic type

fuck off cuck

that sister is begging for a cock to the face

I'd bang them both, one of them can suck the cum off my cock when I'm done with the first

>skirt

yeah i know a few guys who would love to pick her up after a con and show her a fun time in the bad part of town

She got kik or snapchat?

no one interested?

i bet she wouldnt even know what they are trying to do

nope she doesnt even use facebook

>.gif

she'd fine out. wonder how she'd handle six guys

anymore not in cosplay but full body?

what would you like to see us do to her?

yep she can just lay right there like that, while i feel that cherry pop satisfyingly,continuing in, all the way, ploughing her pussy as she moans, after the initial tears of her cherry, flipping her over to fuck her from behind, as i'm about to cum, spread her ass and shoot my cum over her asshole

Fuck this faggot ass thread. Dumb cuck shit wtf. No dignity

sadly i have more cosplay pics than normal sorry

guy walking his dog sees her like that and before she can react he grabs her and flips her onto her hands and knees, as she struggles he wraps her hair around her throat and pulls it tight, forcing her to comply, her then pulls down her panties and fingers her clit until she starts to get wet. he then shouts "up" and his dog mounts her, fucks her and knots her

dancing in the club her big tits keep popping out of her top, eventually everyone in the club realises she's there just to get fucked, a group of guys decide to make it happen and they take her over to the corner, bend her over a table and run a train on her, she leaves the club hours later sore, stretched out and leaking cum from her pussy and ass, her hair is matted with dried cum, her make up is smeared all over her face and someone stole her panties

no

cucked hard here
bit.
ly/29hweTe

Seriously? Holy shit, you sad faggots. This is the most pathetic cringe I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Congratulations, you hilarious, lonely idiots.