Ahem

Ahem.

Yeah, but some of the little creatures are way better than the others. And that's what REALLY matters.

Oh yeah fuck that don't involve me in your disgusting little sand religion.
>game makes muslim factions more aggressive
Redpilled as fuck, EU

Nah, see

You can go to war for religious reasons as any religion, right

But you don't just have to fight vs heathens, you can also go to war over heresy

So protestants and catholics, for example.

Most of the world at this time is Sunni. I am Shia. So while they are also muslim, they are the wrong muslim and must be purged.

What game are you talking about?

herro, Badger

You can never know for sure what's hidden inside the minds of others. Regarding someone as weak without proper analysis of their character, and knowledge of their history, is a major weakness.

No I understand, Shia and Sunni hate the living fuck out of one another. Sunni are just winning, mostly.

Europa Universalis.

For sure? No, but I know enough to form a judgment until new content causes me to change my appraisal.

Herro Kai.

Kinda wanted to try that out at some point.

I need to get into Europa, I have a friend who loves that shiet

Always tread carefully when you make that judgement. I am truly not much of a threat, nor do I wish anything bad on someone, but I believe it's best to be attentive of others. I believe It's essential for survival.

They won't be once I am through with them.

I don't just conquer. I conquer, force religious change, then force a cultural change too. They lose all sense of identity. I leave them with nothing.

I always take the piety option in events, even when it is a negative. My state must remain pure, guided by the hands of allah

Oh it is, I'm very attentive of you. My judgments just aren't that generous.

Man you sound evil.

Be ruthless. But not carelessly.

Thank you, I was trying to emulate reality.

I'm not careless.

You could at LEAST do it with christians!

You have to be sure of that.

No, it's safest to not be sure. Confident, but unsure.

I really would but I prefer to play as this slow unstoppable juggernaut without allies. Allies only become a hindrance when you're extremely strong because they have all these petty wars of their own they want to involve you in and it's distracting and not time-efficient.

Having royal marriages is important for heirs. As a Christian country with no royal marriages, not having an heir would be a worry. Muslim religions gain a bonus to chance for heir so I don't need to worry as much.

Choosing islam over christianity was a mechanical choice, not a roleplay one.

Yeah, I agree. That's why subjects are better than allies. America hasn't figured that out yet, in the modern era.

>Choosing islam over christianity was a mechanical choice, not a roleplay one.
Fucking cucks at paradox.

Well then be as sure as possible when you try to be careful. Confidence is your offense, carefulness is your defense. It's a matter of balancing the two.

Thank you, o tautological gote.

They have their own benefits.

The Christian nations are mostly in Europe, where everything is densely packed. Alliances, marriages and such are very important gameplay there so a bonus to heirs is mostly useless.

The muslim nations around the middle east are larger with shittier territories. Since there's less countries there is less chance for alliances, not if you want to also conquer someone.

You're welcome.

Can you play as a Jewish faction?

Yeah, let's say that wasn't sarcasm.

Goodbye.

Bye bye.

Yes. It's called Europa Universalis, but in reality it covers the entire world. It's just the fourth game in the series

You got buddhists and hindus and shinto and coptics and orthodox jews and animist pagan religions and shit. Lots of options

Subby being a cunt as always, but a delightful one.

That really sounds like something I should get.