Whatever happened to this guy

Whatever happened to this guy

He went to college.

You can still find him reviewing stuff on RYM every once in a while

whatever happened to this guy?

Post more picture of montie

Oasis

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

where
is
unty

Really? You just couldn't answer that question yourself could you? You just had to type it up and ask where I was. Well guess what? After weeks of hating myself I have arisen, and I am going to remember you as that faqggot who just couldn't live without me. Would you like me to post a picture of my small dicke for your enjoyment? Of you course you do, of course, that would get me banned. Which means you're stupid. Get off my fuckign board and don't fucking come back until you get over me. If you do i'm going to kill myself. That way, i'm satisfied and a l;arge hole is left in your heart cause your precious little unty couldn't take it anymore.

fuck you.

'member Proge Mon?

/
m ontie
u nty
/

never forget

I'm glad all those homos are no longer around they shit up the board for god knows how long

yeah. He wasn't as ad as Unty and Montie though. What will the next wave of trips be like?

What was the tranny one called?

I'm sure he still comes here

i love you don't kill yourself please you are a good person

WOw, it used to be somewhat convincing that you possibly had autism but it is so obvious now that you are just trolling and probably were the whole time. You really went downhill dude.

Lauren

/rym/ and /daily/ are dying so you might see some trips spill out of them

He got POZZED by the BBC

Whoever he is, I want nudes.

I wish Aaron came back, he pioneered some good memes.

Fuck that
I'm the King

yo la tengo kidnapped him in a white van and buttfucked his face

That isn't unty dumbass. Different tripcode.

Love you, b.