Had tight foreskin and wasnt unable to pull it back without pain

had tight foreskin and wasnt unable to pull it back without pain.

stretched it out and now no pain

however, the foreskin gathers under my shaft but doesnt affect performance

anyone else have this problem? what do?

Fap more!

Had same problem, just keep jerking it. The skin will keep stretching till it slides back and forth easily.

gotcha, should I be focusing on pulling it all the way down while jerkin?

bump

This

Op, exposes the glans completely without pain?

bump for interest

how did you stretch it?

Do you wash your dick m8?

google phimosis stretching

cut it off OP, post pictures

What's the problem with it gathering under your head?

i had the same until i was about 15
im 21 atm and its super fine
jerk away OP

Go see doctor ffs

Best to stretch it while masturbating so you don't mind a bit of rough pulling, pull it back and stretch it a bit with each stroke, make sure to use lube.

Doesn't take long to stretch it nicely, those faggots that complain about the foreskin being too tight are just wimps who can't take a bit of stretching, they will never join the anti Jew master race.

Yeah it's not really a problem unless you inflate that fuck with a shower head when your a teenager and it leaves it a bit too stretched so it moves around, don't do that shit!

Op, how were you stretching yours, I've gotten some mild phimosis (can still pull mine back but it's tight) and when I fuck my wife my foreskin hurts

you have to pull it back even if it hurts and just let it get oxygen

I'd put two fingers in and pull outwards like how people pull their mouths open, I did that (pull north and south, then pull east and west at the same time)

what I did was I'd keep my foreskin pulled back while flaccid and let the sensitive nerves become accustomed to touch
It was very sensitive for at least a week or week and a half but you get used to it (bear the pain)

Thanks buddy

while pulling, I'd hold it for a minute (started with 30 seconds then gradually increased the length of time)