This is Erwin Rommel demanding all Anons under the 7th panzer division report all sneaky sneak Jew locations...

This is Erwin Rommel demanding all Anons under the 7th panzer division report all sneaky sneak Jew locations, orders from the führer himself just came in, mobilize now

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842467/Rommel-saved-shot-spy-served-cigarettes-beer-WW2-veteran-95-reveals-astonishing-story-survival-pre-D-Day-mission.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3035357/Rommel-swiped-goggles-British.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you say jew hunting Erwin?

If you spot them report to me Hans, the filth shall be expunged

Erwin Rommel was a warrior and above such petty assignments.
Go find some Gestapo peasant or SS goon to do your dirty work.

Yes I did is totenkopf lending a hand, looks that way.

I think there's a jew in my neighbours barn

This. OP clearly knows fuck all about Rommel and is therefore, himself, a filthy filthy Jew.

Then report him himmler your the head of the SS for hitlers sake

Alternate history month, I call free passage. This shall be the dark side of Rommel

Stop screwing around Himmler, killing Jews is serious business

Mein füherer!

special delivery

Why is Hitler angry all the time?

Don't you dare make a joke about this months gas bill

In that case, carry on sir.

checkem

Rommel never hunted Jews. He was a fair man that cared deeply for his men,punished any man that dared to commit war crimes and treated prisoners well even having cups of tea with British soldiers when time allowed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842467/Rommel-saved-shot-spy-served-cigarettes-beer-WW2-veteran-95-reveals-astonishing-story-survival-pre-D-Day-mission.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3035357/Rommel-swiped-goggles-British.html (His famous goggles were a gift from a British prisoner in return for aiding him find his stolen hat)

His honour has been sullied by untrue accusations of betrayal of Hitler when he wasn't even involved in the assassination attempt because he knew it would lead to civil war in Germany.

He was a true proud and loyal Prussian. May he Rest in Peace alongside the men of the Afrika Korps. He is the epitome of class and a role model for men to look upto. We need more men like him now to get Europe and the west out of the cesspit it has fallen into.

Boutta throw some hands

Sick rally, bro. Whens the next one?

Rommel was a good man. That's all I have to add.

Read the thread yo.... I'm sure you'll learn in time, summer has just begun after all.

HE A GOOD BOY

If only the warmonger Churchill accepted the dozens of peace proposals from Germany. Imagine a world influenced by the ultimate combo of the Third Reich and British Empire?

coronel herzog and army of zombies reporting for duty

Yo Dolfy! I read your book, shit was autistic as FUCK! Wana be friends?

Don't mind me nothing to see here gents :)

Kill yourself.

That's a nice though. user.

Not once, but twice

gotcha

Imagining a timeline existing on top of our own where Germany won and Rommel became the next Fuehrer after Hitler died from his disease not long after the war finished always makes me smile.

Also that's an awesome picture, I've never seen that before. He looks so alpha compared to the troops on the right.

>N-Notice me Rommel-San!

Mr. Clean ready to cleanse the Earth of the Jew parasite.

>German uniforms and style
>British banter
If only!

H-Hey... I'm t-the new guy around here. C-can someone help m-me gas my first kike?

Ya missed me faggot!

>Psst, Erwin. You're not going to find any Jews in Libya and Tunisia bro, just sayin.

Marlon, lay off the sauerkraut or you're going to get fat.

>Funny that they are using Tokarev pistols.

Churchill could not accept shit, Britain was under the influence of USA at the time, all decisions taken by Churchill where under the orders of US Gov, including being told to stand down when he wanted to retake Poland at the end of the war and fulfill the terms of the treaty, the ultimate proof and humiliation that UK was firmly under US orders. Churchill was a puppet, you cannot blame the puppet.

looking pretty good desu

More like if only the war master Churchill and executed operation unthinkable and nuked Moscow and Kiev.

Stupid nazi fags.

Operation unthinkable was shut down by USA/Canada/Australia and made Churchill the scape goat who had to tell Poland etc, tough shit and they still blame him to this day when it wasn't his fault.

>Nyaaa~~~~

You mean to say that those (((communists))) are faking being the Wehrmacht? I say.

The next 3 posters below me are dirty Jews. They followed me here hoping to prevent me from making this report.

Heil Hitler

r8 me kikes

This is General der Infanterie Burgdorf.

Would you come with me for a trip outside the village for a moment?

>Shhh, the (((truth))) can get you put in prison Sup Forumsruder.

pretty insane isn't it.

europeans actually go to jail for asking questions about the world's most bullshit lies

I totally agree with you, and I knew Rommel wasn't a Jew Hunter and a honorable man, but you're still a summerfag, boy.