Now that Hillary has been proven innocent of all charges we can all finally rally behind her

Now that Hillary has been proven innocent of all charges we can all finally rally behind her.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe. Someone kill the bitch

Too many bodyguards, too much experience in the assassination game.

what? Please link

cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/

Would've put one in OP but I thought everybody knew already.

Being innocent and not having charges filed are two separate things.

What?

What dont you understand? The doj was going off recommendations of the fbi before proceeding with an investigation. Just because they said they dont recommend pursuing charges, does not mean she is innocent.

Gonna right in Paul

lmao at all those people takin the bait that hard

>implying it has no truth

Not legally, since you are only guilty after it is proven.

So yeah, technically and in every way that counts, she is absolutely innocent.

>Implying it has any truth

I lost at:

>the FBI intensely studies Sup Forums
>I fear for my life.
>The entire government is corrupt.

Under US law, you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is no such thing as "proven innocent". Even when you go to trial, you can be acquitted and found "not guilty", but even then you are not "proven innocent"

It's up to the DOJ prosecutors whether to convene a federal grand jury and seek an indictment. The FBI's investigation merely came to a conclusion that charges should not be sought, which based on AG Lynch's previous statements, means that she will likely not seek an indictment.

>she is incompetent but we won't push further but if it was anyone else you would face repercussions
nice justice system 'murica

>innocent =/= not guilty

FBI director himself said there was wrongdoing and evidence of major security leaks. He just thinks Trump is a bigger security leak. And Bill probably gave him a handie behind the scenes.

But has she been proven guilty of anything?

So she is innocent.

This should be comforting, user, it is how it should be.

I mean you are entitled to your opinion about it, but she is factually and legally innocent.

You like to keep your head buried dont ya?

>factually
>legally

Yes, legally, but no, not factually.

You like to wear a tin foil hat dont ya?

Do you honestly believe the government is not corrupt?

>Now that Hillary has been proven innocent of all charges we can all finally rally behind her.

She's criminal scum. I hate niggers. Faggots are mentally deranged. Don't get me started on "millennials"...

This is going to cement Trump winning. People already felt she was a scumbag with the super delegate stuff before this even started, but then after the speeches to wall street and this shit people must want anyone aside from her.

I mean whats the worst that could happen with Trump? He fucks up in a few months and gets inpeached?

and not innocent, again you don't know anything about this case you're just throwing around words

clinton is just an example that there are people "too powerful to jail" and why her interests will always be maligned with american people

sure kid, how's summer for ya.

bought off, in laymans terms.

Some people sure. Every single person and every facet of the government. No that's ridiculous and that is what he was implying.

The government is mostly made up of people like you and me. People that grew up in this country and have their families and friends here. The sheer number of people you would need to bribe/coerce/convince to pull of some of the things that is being suggested by that retard is so high that it's impossible for it to 1 not get out 2 even pull off.

Yet some of you people eat that shit bait up. It's pretty fucking hilarious.

Do I think Hilary is shit? Yes. Do I think she is pulling strings globally, having FBI analysts assassinated, and has enough dirt on her to bring down our entire government? Lol get real kiddo.

more like democrat corruption.

somebody doesn't know how the legal system works.

I will be glad when all of this is over and we can get back to counting threads.

>your justice system handles workplace firings and discipline
are you in North Korea or something?

This is outside the FBI's jurisdiction, that's part of the whole legal system too

Aww your head is buried. That is cute sonny. You do realize corruption can be as simple as taking money under the table, do i believe everyone does this? No. Do i believe the political elite, the upper crust is? Yes. Dude open your eyes. You are the one who needs to get real.

Legality determines fact in the matter of innocence

You might have your own opinions, but they're just salty bitchfests, unlike a legitimate ruling.

I tend to vote based on economy more than anything, but I would rather vote for Obama in for a third term than ever let this corrupt woman in office.

She's proven that she believes she's above the law and will go above and beyond to do so.

It's a sad state of affairs when this shit happens and it goes beyond party lines.

>people take bribes
>somehow proves that wasn't a bait thread

Also, nowhere did I ever say there wasn't any corruption.

It's simply not anywhere near the scope that the guy in that thread was implying.

Which makes it glaringly obvious that it was bait.

Nah, she was secretary of state, not a soldier and its just evidence of mishandling, not of a crime. Better Hillary than Bernie to run against anyhow. Trump will need to do better than harping on Benghazi if hes going to Make America Great Again

>there are people who would prefer opinion determine guilt.

She is innocent until proven guilty. She has not been proven guilty in a court of law, she is in every way that matters, innocent.

Oh, she is guilty in your eyes, and while you may have your own opinion that is all it amounts to, and again, she is only innocent in ways that matter, despite that not being the case within your own opinions, which don't matter in determining someone's innocence, and rightly so.

OP here. Did you guys read the picture in the op? This thread is about uniting the social justice movements behind the Democratic candidate. We've gotten a bit off topic.

She wasn't proven innocent, in fact they found out more of her offenses than we'd ever know. They just simply dropped the chrages

There is no "proven innocent".

She wasn't proven guilty.

you trying to be morally superior buddy? cause youre posting a known shitbag. I made the mistake too in the past but that guy is as fucking evil as it gets. He wants to free tibet from china, but tibet had instituted slavery through a caste system and religious theocracy, and their whole attitude towards their own people in suffering was "well they deserve it because if they didn't do a bad thing in a past life they wouldn't end up in that situation". tibetan buddhism is proof that it doesn't matter what your holy book says, religion in power behaves like all religions in power, theyre no different from the catholic church except in scope (and I'm talking the real catholic church, circa 1000-1500s

>they dropped the charges
because she was found not guilty of them

She did a lot of things wrong, but nothing that FBI has jurisdiction to prosecute her for. Honestly, most politicians probably do worse, you'd be pretty naive to think they always follow the rules.

Yeah.

It's a reaction pic, not a political statement.

He made a reaction that suited my post.

Try not to get mad at everything.

>everyone is a shit bag
I think thats kind of the idea, not that I'm supporting the theory since it could just as easily be bullshit form some chucklefuck having a laugh at pols expense, but the theory is pretty sound; more than hillary's dick is on the line so if she's found innocent everyone else isn't implicated and doesn't have to whip theirs out on the choping block either.

I'm generally against conspiracy theories but its honestly no god damn secret that money buys the government. How much is true doesn't matter, they run a foundation and are politically important. theres bound to be some dirt. just as trump is a retard who literally talks shit about how hes anti china when most of his clothes for his business are manufactured there. People will take what facts they want and spin them into a story but it's not a conspiracy that government corruption is everywhere.

this is a reply to

hell, the lovers and haters of Hillary knew she was guilty as hell but also knew she would never have charges brought against her. Soon as Bill had that chat with the attorney general the fix was done and wrapped in a pretty little bow.

Omg, top secret info that only some sand nigger that barely have a connection might actually have some use for. If it was a democrat IT guy Trump would call geek squad to help him.

>ISIS has no IT capability
>North Korea does not exist
>Russia trusts us

I want to live in this fairy la-la land you inhabit.