Try #3: Psychologist is in

Try #3: Psychologist is in...

Tell me about your issues Sup Forums.

Nobody?!

I have this bad cough.
Cough.

i love a whore that i dont wanna love

I'm about to fall asleep, even though I can't bc my sleeping schedule will be fucked

Well I'm a partly psychopath. I don't have feelings anymore.

I haven't slept at all, so I'm waiting for my sleeping schedule to be fucked up. But good luck to you.

feelings are overrated, you are better without them

i hate everyone all the time. and my left toe tingles when i eat my nuggies

Why do you try to help people op, whats eating you up so much inside that you feel the need to help others just to save your pity self?

Yea. I actually like that I don't feel anymore. Makes everything way easier.

I want to rape my sister really hard in the anus

I'm so tired all the time but I get enough sleep and eat right...

I'm a psychologist....

You love her because you don't fit in well socially, and she's everything you're not, and you think she's successful. So you stay, in hopes you'll learn something from her, which improves your life.

Have you tried Melatonin?

Tell me more.

I'm in school right now.

Incest is ok if mutual, rape is not.

I'm in a dilemma and I have no fucking idea what to do. Prolly just leave it and stop thinking about it and, like many many other times just miss the opportunity and regret it for my entire life like everything else.

Situation:
I'm 27, decent looking, pretty normal (not fat or neckbeard or anything) and I can talk to women and flirt just alright. But I'm in deep depression and in an existential crysis for years, hence never going out or socializing, and as such, a kissless virgin. Everything in this world seems pointless and can never get myself the willpower to do anything, because everything just seems not worth it. Plus I have not a single clue how and where to find a girl with similar interests in my shitty backwards country. And by similar interests I mean drawing/games/furries(not the degenerate dress up type, just simple liking light, tasteful art), cause I sure as hell don't want someone with whom I'd have to live in denial with.

>cont

I kidnapped a stray dog. Why?

But there's this girl, age 17 (above age of consent), kind of shy, not the outgoing type, has similar interest as me (drawing and art and even furries too maybe), and absolutely sure is a virgin (from what i could gather from her). She is home alone for the week as the adults are working night shift. We know each other, talked quite a few times, we both know that we both like art and generally staying at home etc.
And I kind of want to try and have my way with her. We could both lose our virginity. And I think I know she'd be into it as well.
Problem is, she is my father's new (for several years) girlfriend/SO's daughter.

And now I'm paranoid as to what could happen if I make a move.
What if she actually rejects and tells on me I guess. No idea what the reception would be. (although my father did kind of hint that I should get with his previous girlfriend's daughter, but that was 10 years ago, so he might be okay with it)

Or what if it goes well, what then, what after that? I don't think it could be a one time thing, since like I said, she is my father's step daughter, so I can't just vanish or something. But what would I do if we'd stay together? I can't handle another human being, hell I can't even handle myself. I might have a well paying job and my own apartment, but I have been thinking suicide for the past 10 years and I'm just wasting my life away as of now, year by year, day by day.
Than again this might change my life for the better and I'd actually start living.
I really don't know what the fuck to do and it's making me paranoid. I have already fucked up so many opportunities in my life.

Send help.

There are Furries on Sup Forums

make it rape your sister in the anus

ah well then school IS boring

But this cough is really getting out of hand. I'm having a hard time going about my day with this.
Cough, cough, cough.

Im kinda curious.. Do you have any issues of your own you'd like to discuss?

I saw this post in a thread yesterday, and I was wondering if you think it is sound advice
This was a reply to somebody who wanted a girlfriend

"chin up, it'll happen lad. the best advice i can give is to not actively seek it out. focus on other areas of your life, improve yourself, commit to hobbies and interests, maybe your job if it is something that fulfils you.

when you meet someone who you want to date, don't jump the gun, don't go crazy. be her friend first, and be comfortable with the fact that you might never be more than friends. the friend zone doesn't exist.

do not enter into a relationship if it makes you feel any sort of anxiety. do not enter into a relationship where you aren't 100% confident in yourself and your ability to be an attractive partner. it will be an unhealthy relationship, and it will not end well."

>Have you tried Melatonin?
Doesn't tend to be that effective, but in all fairness, I haven't tried it in a while. I probably should.

In the last few months i have stopped exercising and doing my meditation daily routine

I've replaced that with binge eating tons of food and I don't know if I can stop

I've also started masturbating again and letting out my sexual desires that way even though I'm chatting to a few different ladies

I feel like my sudden binge eating these last few months is so severe that my digestive system will probably shut down soon

And when I say "Doesn't tend to be that effective", I meant personally. It doesn't tend to work well with me.

Man oh man. I could use so much psych advice in my life right now....

Even thoughts on how to get a girl with such interests in a backwards country that's 10-20 years behind are welcome cause I'm fukin clueless. They prolly don't even exist here and I don't want to move. It's hopeless. I should just kill myself already.

I have PTSD. Which drugs should I take go make me cope with it?

ask a psychiatrist u bimbo

I Hello fellow user
Im the guy who posted about his eating disorders and stopped exericse meditation etc

I feel like you are me in five years time, without the eating disorder

Pointless/existential crisis is where I've been going through, though I've realised it's totally worth living for the times I get to complete a work project and laugh with others, whether at work or socially

I've had plenty of previous sex experiences. Perhaps you just need to get into some fitness and keep on keeping on, try organising to meet some mates at a resteraunt and just keep a casual conversation going.

I'm always attracted to broken girls. Like I can spot them from a mile. When we get to know each other, she tells me that one of her parents recently died, (sometimes one of her friends too) she lives on budget, in the past worked 2 jobs, just to maintain his family, etc. Of course I cant go further than talking with them, they do the first step usually.

Mdma

no i dont think shes successful and everything im not. also im not staying, i broke up with her recently but i still love her

Is that a bad thing?

Dude. Dude. I sortof take back the post I just made

Definitely just strike up a casual conversation with her. If you click, you click!
And try building a social circle outside of work, just for dinners or resteraunts. Friends are there to have fun with, learn with, talk about existential despair and to be inspired by.

They'll help

How can we stop the waifu threads?

Let me try again. I wanna hear your thoughts, or insight if you have any on acid and psychedelic mushrooms. And their effects on the brain.

Magic mushrooms, LSD and MDMA.
Seriously - I used to deal quite a lot of hallucinogens over the years and have seen scores of people from teens to adults have life transforming and positive results.

I cured myself of PTSD (a guy tried to murder me a few years back and almost succeeded) my mind was a psychotic hell for months afterwards, delusional paranoid The works
Antidepressants never helped, and one day I decided to use DMT and I was cured!

Look up hallucinogens brosky

I have a very simplistic view on life. I see it as a closed-loop feedback system where the input signal is my own actions and the feedback signal is personal happiness.

If I feel sad or angry, I do something that I think will make me happier. If I am happy, I keep it that way by doing my best counteracting changes.

There will soon come a change where my happiness will drop through the floor and I won't be able to counteract that.

I may even have to turn off the game in order to keep my happiness score from falling, because the only way to not lose is to stop playing.

Am I being selfish?

I guess so, but there is a famous song quote:
"We got along, until we became ourselves".
I say if you are fearlessly being yourself, somebody will recognize that as attractive all in itself. Then you'll get someone who truly loves you for you.

Are you in school user?
Can you tell me about your personal life?

You can always take more, user.

What's wrong user?

Psychologist

Aww man, well. Maybe because you know how it feels to be "poor" in some sense yourself?

To those who watch him, what's your favourite Doug Stanhope special?

>by doing my best counteracting changes.
by doing my best to counteract changes*

What does MRAS mean?

Did it. Will get put on anti-dep pills you nigger.

Yeah, I have a huge problem. I'm on Sup Forums, please help?

Im not OP, but do you want to ask me anything?

I dealt a large amount of hallucinogens, MDMA and cannabis over the years a while back and saw quite a lot

(I do need to sleep soon because work tomorrow though)

OP sucks dick
Pic related, is him

Close your internet, do some situps, pushups, clean your house, go to sleep, and do something with yourself?

10/10 question though

I have social anxiety disorder and my doctor prescribed me clonazepam the lowest dose at night even though my sleeping problems are gone.
>I'm from the previous thread and she prescribed it when I told her about my insomnia

i hate you alice
and i will abuse you
until you set me free

We cannot help you. Sup Forums already took your soul

I feel bored with everything none of my old hobbies really interest me i just do it out of habit
What should i do

Find a new hobby. Easier said than done, but it happens.

Your doctor is paid by big pharma to give you this stuff to make you feel 5% better during your days

Research MDMA and cannabis and their effects on reducing social anxiety

Everyone knows you have to get trips to leave

I wanna kill myself. What do?

Ive stuck mostly to hallucinogenics with a couple dissociatives mixed in. Ive been doing them for years. I just wanna hear what a phycologists thinks about them. But have you ever tried any research chemicals?

This Thread is Boring.

Real questions please.

Not just dumb Men's Rights Activist questions.

Thanks for the comment.
I dunno man, I'm nit the outgoing type and I'm okay with that. I have friends online, I have a few offline, and have a lot of hobbies, some of them could even have a nice income. I just can't find the meaning in anything anymore. I have a well paying job, so don't necessarily need the extra money, so what for than? To occupy myself? I guess, but without any goal or meaning it just seems pointless, like everything else.
I'm just terribly alone, and I can't see the slightest chance of ever finding a girl with similar interests, who would accept me for who I am and not run off.
And life is meaningless like that, i know i should somehow condition my mind so that i can overcome this feeling, but i just can't. I'm lonely and just want to die. Yet there is this tiny glimpse of hope (and the thought that I can't do this to my family) that keeps me alive...

Been in and out of mental hospitals for a few years now and I am only 18 years old. I use drugs to escape from reality. I try to ease my anxiety with benzodiazepines. I tend to isolate myself in my room. Once, I didn't leave my house for 2 years. I still live with my parents.

Help me, haha!

My cough is still pretty bad. Any advice?

How to stop hiccups?

>be me
>be 17
>Have a friend, let's call him Steve
>Steve and I hang regularly
>usually do edgy shit together, like go throw stones at pigeons and crows and shit.
>I didn't know, but apparently crows hold heavy grudges
>anyway it's a Sunday, after church with Steve's mum, I call Steve (divorced parents)
>agree to meet up in the regular spot, near the tree where all the birds in town seem to hang around in
>start pissing birds off
>Steve scores direct hit on some autistic crow, I mean autistic.
>crow flaps wings,not really flying anywhere, being autistic in general
>the crow is visibly smaller, with fucked up feathers
>triggered.jpg
>a shitstorm of crows come out of fucking nowhere
>it's like pearl harbour
>aerial attacks on both Steve and I
>try to kill the birds by grabbing crows and breaking necks
>fucked up pretty bad
>Steves eye gets cut, at this point a small crowd is just staring at us getting raped by crows
>FUCKING CROWS
>Tfw Steve got hospitalised
>tfw I realise the autistic crow was the son of the Crow Lord
>tfw crows

Come you lovely hoe. Tell me your opinions on acid and shrooms. I wont tell anyone else

Hang yourself

Yeah but I don't see the point of prescribing them at night on the lowest dose.
Also, the pills are 1$ or under so it's not a big deal.

Does that still work while I'm getting fucked in the ass?

Got any r34 of Alice?

I don't have a sex drive, doc. In fact, I had a conversation the other day with a good friend, and we came to the conclusion that I don't seem to have any attachments to this world. Nothing bothers me because words are just words and actions are nothing but the transfer of energy. I have no drive to spread my seed, only to continue making music and not bother anyone else doing it. What do I do, doc?

Ah I see.

Yes, many research chemicals and I've seen people under the influence of them.
None were quite as "teaching" and "spiritual" as LSD or magic mushrooms - they seemed to be a little more visual and just plain "headfuck" and "fun" rather than life changing.

To be honest, I've gone through a lot of use myself and seen others go through either no use, little use or enermous use of hallucinogens.

I find that the people who use halluinogens only a little bit (say, once a year, maybe a tiny bit more) get the most benefit and are the most succesful peoples I knew.

No, but if you let me fuck you in the ass, I will personally take the hiccups away.

Well, there's no psychologist to be found here, but that user seems knowledgeable enough.
You should make these threads instead of faggy OP.

I have had all kinds of weird shit, with my ex gf i could not be in the bathroom with her or i would have thoughts about pushing her head under the water.

As a child I would get really upset thinking about my mother dying and had weird habits like clicking my teeth and making a weird noise with my throat constantly.

I often get weird thoughts about social situations that repeat like a record in my head constantly for an hour or two.

I am now unemployed because I can not deal with people, the thoughts just keep going until I can not sleep but the second i am around someone this goes away like i am in auto pilot. then I get annoyed at how i react to people.

This has built up to the point where I ignore my friends and just want to sleep, i often get weird bouts of panic at night before I sleep about the future or if I should kill myself.

Why am I such a fgt plz halp

Be glad. In my current situation I'd love to have that kind if "attitude" .

Well.. there isn't much to say.. atleast in english..

Once i loved a girl. she was my first gf and i was her first bf. She was perfect in every way. We had a long-distance relationship.. well kinda. Only 45mins away. She broke up with me because I had to lie twice. The first time I lied to her she understood my situation, after a few weeks everything between us was fine again. The second time.. 1 or 2 years later, I lied again about my situation but this time.. she wouldn't understand me anymore. I had tried everything to . We were together for almost 4 years. I was 17 at this time.

After she broke up i was very very sad for months, i slept all day, didnt do anything.

After this I could not feel anymore. My psychologist said she was the reason why I am who I am now.

After this, I had countless one night stands, a few "girlfriends". Normal girls are boring for me but girls with disorders.. they're just amazing. So 9 months ago I met an awesome girl with a bipolar disorder syndrome. She cheated on her boyfriend with me and left him for me. I kinda developed something for her, some people call it "love" but I'm not sure what it was. All I know, there was a special thing between us. At the end she left me 8 months ago for some reason.

I would go more in depth but it is kinda hard in english in a short time.

There is way more.

Hmm. Hmm. I see what you mean there. I also find myself just "occupying" myself with work and hobbies, such as gardening.

I don't want to offer you a philosophical quote from Buddha or from my take-lots-of-magic-mushrooms days, I can only offer these two bits of advice:

- Life is basically meaningless, but at least we get to laugh and amuse ourselves 10% of the time
- If you are really stuck in a rut, why not use that to do something awesome? You have a well paying job - book yourself in for sky diving, ask an old friend out to a resteraunt, order some cocaine online and visit the local club - lol.

I know those suggestions won't really mean much to your struggle. A lot of people struggle on a daily basis. I know I do.

Just keep on keeping on OP, and just do what you do best.

Not OP but I have a little

Still, Im suggesting that rather than taking a pill for no real reason, you could take MDMA and cannabis and have life changing realizations and fun times? (to put it way too shortly)

Seriously, thank you for validating my outlook. It just sucks because social pressure and the like, but I guess I'll just continue on with life as I feel I need to. Fuck the haters, right?

I was supposed to get a job this summer but instead I've stayed up all night everynight playing videogames and masturbating. inb4 lazyfag

>be me
>red rash on inner thighs
>its been 2 months now
>if i stop scratching it will go
>iknow.jpg
>for the entire 2 months i tried
>cannotresist.jpg

am i mentally unstable?

Thanks for the informations. I never really felt safe about trying research chemicals. But they dont sound that bad if you can't find a source for the real thing. Have you ever tried san pedro? A personal thought. I think ever one should try a hallucinogenic once in their life to truly know there self.

I say keep doing that. I don't want to spread my seed either though I have a sexual drive.

I live for environmental conservation and work directly in the forests. That's what I have accepted as my life. You make good sounds - do that!

Yeah, I'd agree. Only tried shrooms a couple times and it wasn't even that much, but I had this profound feeling that I should be a better friend for my friends. I'd like to try LSD but no idea how to go about getting it.

you're the boring one. did you ever think to fuck off to reddit?

Aww shucks. I sortof feel a little in my element here even though I'm just smashing keyboard strokes in an attempt to get to bed quickly

I feel in my element because I used to deal quite a lot of substances and I came to view my dealing as an "unoffical, illegal, alternative psychologist" because so many customers would share their concerns, thoughts and life issues with me and I'd try to help as best I could

Lost almost all my joy in life after I stopped dealing and helping people....

Got it, thanks man. Really I should just stop giving a fuck and just live for myself, live for the moment, and do whatever whenever. Stop searching for meaning and purpose and just live.
Would be nice to finally be able to think like that.

Still m question still remains for
I have no fucking clue what to do. I really want to do it, but I'm scared shitless of the consequences / future. Don't want to ruin connections etc.

Ponytail Alice a cute

Yep, infinitely better than OP. All he does is recommend harmful pharmaceuticals and therapist visits while being completely ignorant of things like cannabis. You got my support.

No. I used to have that but in a far worse form for years. I know the struggle far more than you. I could never stop.

Two things eventually cured me: something called "Avatan Ointment" or something
Nothing else worked for years...

This ointment got rid of almost all of it. Then I became vegetarian and it cleared up within two months.

ALSO: don't take your showers too hot, you'll notice it gets itchy after a long hot shower and it makes it worse

Exactly. Live for yourself and not others. There are 7 billion people on this dirt ball, no point in making more, we are all tiny and meaningless and our existance is but dust in the wind. Our individual life time is nothing on the grand scale. So just enjoy your time and be happy.

my pizza's not here yet

can you do me a solid and fucking double-time it

Procuring lsd is harder I find. Funny how its cheaper than shrooms tho. It usually comes in batches. I recommend asking your drug dealer of choice for a connect.

>infinitely better than OP
FUCK YOU MRA!

Mescaline was the only one I never tried.

Research chems are okay and are extremely cheap too. Most "acid" these days are just research chems anyway and people sell it as LSD.

Personal thought - I totally agree with you, everyone should have it at least once or twice.

My personal thought: people shouldnt have it too much. Too much knowledge leads to mental instabilities imo.

By the way, you sound like a good guy. I high five you from here, Australia.