Your son reveals to you that he is gay

Your son reveals to you that he is gay.

How do you react?

rape him brutally and ask if anal sex still is his thing

Gift him to the hobo that lives next to my apartment building

Rape the gay out of him. Fucking faggots, I swear.

that kid is owning it though holy shit

BLACK LIVES MATTER
NOT RNOUGH GAY BLACK SONS IN FAMILIES
NO MORE COPS IN FAMILIES

That pic only makes me sad. Its a small kid being emotionally abused, you closetfags should own up to your demented and socially damaging faggotry

Fucking faggot detected

Let him know that he will get AIDS.

Force him to suck my cock. Cum in his mouth. Then make him say thank you daddy.

I wouldn't. If it was true, I'd hope that it wasn't by the influence of others. I care about judgement.

Flaming nigger faggot detected

I'm gay and I would kill myself if my act would stop things that happen in your webm

>least gay comment here
>called faggot

How can anyone think kids can understand sexuality before puberty, I think shit like this is brainwashing and abuse

sell him to this guy

Wouldn't care

I HAVE NO SON!!

to be fair i had a crush on my best friend when i was like 9. as far as i'm concerned people are bisexual until proven otherwise.

It's not physically possible for any human being to be turned on by that. So what the actual fuck are they doing?

Someone needs to call CPS.

A shrug.

Fucking is fucking. Its pretty much the same shit no matter whose fucking who.

Clothing is just fabric sewed in a pattern. You think I have time to give a fuck which patterns you prefer? Well I don't.

People are weird. They end up being into all kinds of crazy shit and some guys turn out real feminine and pretty and and some girls end up with a beer gut out in the yard bleeding the brakes on an f250 turbo diesel. Thats life.

I don't have any fucks to give.

probably molested

agreed, i heard that story about the kid that wanted to be a girl, when in actually he just wanted to wear makeup, dresses & be pretty in general. (he wanted to look female, becoming a trap essentially)
also valid point

my reaction to his face when

Congratulate him for realizing hes gay and not trans like a fucking idiot.,

As far as I'm concerned their a-sexual until est and test are pumped through there bodies and you liking your friend is probably because you got along so well with him

Kek

where are his nipples though

look at the state of that picture. They're gay. They're attracted to other men, I get it. But why must they act like that? Why must many talk the way they do. Is it an act or what?

I'd beat the gay out of him

yeah the recent transgender push has annoyed me, it essentially tells people that they have to obey gender norms otherwise "OMG UR TRANS AND U JUST DONT KNOW IT!!" no? i just want to wear a skirt and be fucked in the ass, there's literally nothing gay about that at all ya feel me. transgender people like that do literally nothing to help the lgbt community, after fucking decades of people saying gender roles don't matter trans people come in and pretend like they're the most important thing in the world.

nah i wanted to kiss him.

Put him in a Box Ship to ELTON JOHN
there's just no hope, Go back to shagging my
Fictional Girl friend and Wife

Damn nigger, you need some English classes.

Yay! Shota!

Explain the sin of homosexuality to him, call him to repentance and faith in jesus christ.

It's males emulating females poorly, most of the really feminine gays turn to trans shits at some point in their life

Admit failure as a father, only choice- an hero

I'm sad. And if he wears things like op's pic, I call the cops.

Welcome to bugchasing. Where poz gays turn other gays poz. Sometimes willingly, like in this video, sometimes not so much.

AIDS is a wonderful gift.

Acting and looking like a whore to get a lot of dick; what's not to get?

this is one of the reasons why I don't have children, so I don't have to deal with their problems as well as mine.

Accept him for who he is and still love hi....

Bahhahaha I'd kill him.

>I wanted to kiss him
Narcissism, you saw yourself in him, pun intended

i'm scared that my children would turn out like me, and god knows i was a terrible kid. i do like the idea of having a kid though, but that's always going to be in the back of my mind.

nah i don't think so, he was just cute as fuck.

With a big ol' "duh". I'm assuming I'm me (ie, intelligent, loving, have lived with and raised him for x years, and therefore knew before he knew).

Shota bread?

Supportingly, because I'm not a retard from the 1940s

IT ISN'T SHOTA IF THEY HAVE LONG HAIR AND LOOK LIKE GIRLS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. FEMININE IS GOOD. FEMALE WITH A PENIS ISN'T.

Why is your text purple?

i dont approve of all the different shit people identify with either, and by that i mean, i literally dont give a damn. Im not sure how people can be so confused as to what they want to identify as. Do whatever you want, stop mixing politics into it. Ofcourse people will 'look at you funny' people look at everyone they walk past, i look at a hobo with disgust and feel sorry for them. I look at hot people with lust or just look at them, like i do the average person. I look at people dressed funny with confusion/a smile. And people that are like 50 years old with pink hair with confusion/nothing as well. Get over yourself is what i have to say.

many people think this is what gays are like when they start to realize they are one of them and thus mentally condition themselves to think they are like that aswell
in their head; "gay = colossal fruitcake as OP's picure shows off
and since im attracted to men then i am like this aswell? this is okay? normal even?"
its a kind of self brainwashing and is how alot of groups of people come to be what they are, sadly

personally as a gay guy id love to see pride parades and the whole flamboyant shit dissapear alltogether, the pride parades are supposed to be a way to show off to the less intelligent portion of the population that we are just normal people with different sexual preferences. instead its a way to people to get horrible ideas about what being gay/bisexual is like. so (ironically) it is doing the opposite of what it was supposed to do, congratulations LGBT community for doing this to yourself

sorry for long rant

pls moar

what happened to this kid's nipples?

Take some Homocil.

shota or mesu shota. Its all the same.
Boys dressed up as girls is still gay

Being gay is alright in my books.

But being a faggot like the kid your pic, no fucking way.

I'd disown him in a heartbeat.

moar

I always knew he was gay. He was so good at sucking my dick, he just had to be gay.

Hyackshuly...
Crossdressing is just a fetish like any other, many gay people don't crossdress and many who do crossdress are straight. There may be a weak correlation, though.

topkek
my sides

Step 1: Make the jews for this responsible, because they support degenerated shit like that through the media.
Step 2: build camps

exactly, people conflate 2 different issues when it comes to being transgender. you can wear a dress and still be a man, i don't give a shit. what annoys me is when people seem to think being trans is literally anything new, people have been pretending to be other genders since the dawn of fucking man. there are tribes with 4 genders, where the other 2 genders are pretty much just people with dicks that are female and people with vaginas that are men. the romans used to do it, transvestites did it for decades, what's new is people wanting to actually mutilate their genitals so they can be "who they really want to be" like christ, just accept that you were born with a dick. nobody cares.

post feminine traps with tits and vagina instead of dick and balls

perfect

i will put on a box. maybe open a few holes. take the train and go as far as possible. dump him on train station with sign "danger-wild animal inside"

i agree with you, but i do also believe that sex change is a good thing, a old friend recently turned 'guy' but i have a hard time calling her - 'him'. That is until they do a sex change. If they have a penis, im going to have a hard time calling him for 'her' as long as i know theres a penis down there.
Ofcourse, i know some people want to keep their genitals, but still be called the other gender (?!). But thats where im lost

What son?

This gif has never rung so true whenever i speak with those kind of people

>Ofcourse, i know some people want to keep their genitals, but still be called the other gender (?!). But thats where im lost

see i look at it the opposite way, do you think about every person you walk by's genitals? as long as they look PHYSICALLY like the gender they identify with it's easy to tell. short hair, muscular body? probably a dude (or at least someone who identifies as a dude) what annoys me is when people look nothing like the gender they identify as and are insulted when you misgender them. i'm sorry i called you ma'am because you have long hair and look like a female?

Do I have a mental illness?

I think I have a problem

yes, post actual boys instead of dickchicks you fucking faggot.

This.

Well since gay's genuinely repulse me I'd disown him as a son/family member and probably never speak to him again.

It's one of my greatest fears if I were to ever have a child.

yeah, i do usually call people by what they want to be called, i might not have been clear on that. But my old friend, who is now a guy, looks more like a short fat blob, not really like any of the two genders. I also have one who is 'gender fluid' and thats something i really cant get behind either. The reason i have a hard time saying 'her' or 'him' is because i used to know them as one of them, not the other.

tell him that i am pround and try to make a second son, if succes and the second son not gay, tell gay son he has to help the lineage and family and be a great uncle

>The reason i have a hard time saying 'her' or 'him' is because i used to know them as one of them, not the other.

and thats still not something i can get over easily. I can accept someone being gay really easily, but i guess i still dont have the whole understanding thing clear yet. But thats not really a problem, as long as i dont discriminate, which i only do with friends, as jokes, which is another matter.

Ok

better.

>as jokes, which is another matter.
i call my friends fags all the time because i'm technically allowed to, being bi is great, you get all the upsides of banging cute guys but none of the downsides of being a homo. :~)

if he looks like that?
fuck him in all his holes

I'd have 2 rules:

1. Don't be a flamer. It's just attention-seeking behavior.
2. Don't let your sexuality define who you are.

Seriously, gay people who don't act different as a result are totally cool with me. As soon as they start using it for attention, I hate the individuals.

I'd be completely fine if I had a gay son/daughter. Its better then having one that's gender confused. Yes, you can be a guy and be feminine, don't mutilate your body trying to be something you can never actually be.

>dad I'm gay
mhm son that's ok.
>this is my boyfriend jamal
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE