Hey Sup Forums, user with "biancacat34" here trying something new. Dubs decides

Hey Sup Forums, user with "biancacat34" here trying something new. Dubs decides.

that's a dude.

You're a faggot.
Kill yourself please.

I'm a femanon retard.

tits

>Wayne

>Picture of a guy

>OP showing how autistic he is

Tits or gtfo

They're not OP, I am. Just go on and do the dubs.

What's your opinion on 9/11?

Shit. Okay, new guy.

would you rather walk in on your dad fucking your dog, or your dad walk in on you fucking your dog?

Forgot pic

Dude OP even with how gay you are you suck at picking up dudes lol

send a pic of your tit, except just the nipple, up close

Oh really? Every guy I've swiped right to has been a match.

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

Send it to the first guy.

rerolle

this

I would berry my dick so far in your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Love this one!

Not dubs but I'm doing it.

kek

rolling for this

Good lad, femanon.

bump to keep thread alive

pics?

God he's dumb

wait so he doesn't work in the military?

But keep up the charade and say something like "You are under arrest for attempting to get sexual pictures of a minor." or some shit

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.

rerolle

dfsbsdfgs

FemanonOP needs to tits and timestamp or gtfo, rules are fucking rules