Found my old xbox360 but none of the game discs

found my old xbox360 but none of the game discs.
i want to flash it so i can run iso files off usb but will io lose my game saves on the harddrive if i flash my 360 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how to run iso files on xbox 360
youtube.com/watch?v=86ZMp0kk_NM
youtube.com/watch?v=QjkbViwLaHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I flashed my mother once, I lost everything.
So I would say yes, you will lose everything.
You could try flashing something else first, your pet? passer by out the window? Gauge how strong your flash is and how much damage it'll do.

Hope this helps.

You can move the saves to a flash drive. Google it

>this

So you're clearly full off shit but is there a soft mod for the 360? I know there was a jtag hack and a dvd drive hack. Is there a soft mod of any kind? I haven't been paying attention to that scene.

this.
OP is technologically illiterate.

>what is google

Yeah. I know what Google is. That question was entirely on topic for this thread so you can be quiet now.

Its a simple question that google doesnt have any quick answers for

point is you wasted too much time on this thread getting trolled when you can find your answer in 20 seconds by doing the work yourself, lazy prick

Have u tried googling that question yourself
Obvs not

gee wiz that was so fucking hard
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how to run iso files on xbox 360

op is a fajjit as usual

>asks if flshing xbox will delete save files
>is called lazy
>told to try google
>gets linked to tutorials on how
>question has not been answered

That's the point of asking for help fucktard

because it wont, id still backup your saves just in case, and when youre first doing it dont do it on your main profile, create a test one just in case you goof

I'm not sure which one has the answer. None of the links tell me.

I hate when games won't disc.

don't be such a vey and buy the games, 360 games are so cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=86ZMp0kk_NM
listen to what he says, it will tell you what you need to do, either your impatient or retarded this is not rocket science

why buy when you can get them for free? someone is not spending their shekels wisely

No, the saves will be fine.
You need to do a RGH, or extract the drive key for something like an X-key.
I have little confidence in your ability to either of these things.

andi f you have any questions about the software or some shit google it, look at reviews, interneting is not this hard

its hassle and far less effort to spend $20 on some good games at gamestop

its far less money to spend an hour to learn to get all the free games you want than spend 2 hours of your work time for one game, again you are not spending your shekels wisely.

shit like this never works for me so thats what id do and i like to have the physical game

i have the cases just not the discs, lost them kk

are you op? cause youre making me feel bad, what problems are you having with getting the iso of the game on your xbox

OP, you're a big faggot.

Im not

youtube.com/watch?v=QjkbViwLaHg