So when's their next album due?

so when's their next album due?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/andeLdmxtSE
altpress.com/news/entry/josh_and_zac_farro_finally_tell_the_truth_about_paramore/
twitter.com/paramore?lang=fr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have to take a shit, want me to mail it to you?

So edgy

your post was good enough, thanks.

>So edgy

election's over, I'm coming home

Well?

first post worst post

Bump for Haley to stop being salty about the breakup

Didn't she post something on IG about new music?

it's funny because one of the guys from the cover of self titled left too

yeah and apparently one of the brothers that left is back (the drummer I think?)

Bassist left and sued them kek, now paramore is only a duet consisting of Hayley and guitarist Tyler York, man I miss the Farro period

Also yeah, former drummer Zac Farro came back to record the drums for the upcoming album but he's not coming back, it was just for the recording

it's weird how so much of self-titled was about the departure of those two dude and then somebody else leaves.

I don't follow them too closely, why did he sue?

Zac coming back for this album might just save it from being shit like the self-titled nonsense.

Some royalties/autorship disagreement

Bassist claims he's not getting his cut on the stuff they wrote together on self-titled, breach of contract etc.

I liked this song.

youtu.be/andeLdmxtSE

Literally who

S/T is the best they've ever done.

I prefer the bonus songs and now mostly.

Not really. Future is also the worst song they have ever put out.

Riot! > Self-titled / With brand new eyes > all we know is falling

Future is better than anything on All We Know Is Falling, that album was kinda shit desu.

I can agree to this

why does everyone that works with her leave?

>implying that I think AWKIF is their best

Ask her ex-boyfriend, cool dude :)
altpress.com/news/entry/josh_and_zac_farro_finally_tell_the_truth_about_paramore/

not sure what to make of this

those dudes should of probably been more firm about what they felt but Williams wasn't innocent either. Why would you date a band member? You shouldn't shit where you eat.

The band is just one giant cluster fuck of drama but I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed the ride. Who knows how long they'll last.

apparently they've just finished recording today
twitter.com/paramore?lang=fr

>tfw next album is a experimental post rock masterpiece

sweet

Yup, this. I used to think Paramore improved with every release, but Riot! grew on me an incredible amount.

>tfw Paramore becomes this generation's Talk Talk

Please. ;_;

Bullshit. It will be more synthpop, mark my words. There will be a lots of synths, kinda like Chvrches with guitars. And that is not a bad thing at all in my book.

The jesus dudes were obviously the brains of the band, I mean she can sing but the ones who are left aren't very gifted songwriters.

You have no idea that Hayley was always the main songwriter. Those dudes were replaceable.

Lyrically, maybe, yeah. Instrumentally? No. That's what really made them.