Hi b, g'morning

hi b, g'morning.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4riazq/upload_your_favorite_gif_photo_celeb_rate_comment/
txxx.com/videos/204260/cfnm-secret-double-team/?promo=10376#related_by_channel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Upload your favorite GIF, PHOTO, CELEB, rate ,comment , no registration needed , 1000 new photos daily ENJOY

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4riazq/upload_your_favorite_gif_photo_celeb_rate_comment/

mostly because I don't have the energy

sleep is for the weak

Payday mothafucka.

my to-do list is getting way too long and shows no signs of slowing

nice dubs
dub-a-palooza
what you going to spend it on ?
going to try and remove stuff from it?

work.

Heading to the docters to see what's killing me so no need to do it myself oh hey anyone know what causes darkness around your ankles? Main reason I'm going

source?

source pls

Yeah, gonna need sauce on that.

Im trying to find a reason

cause I don't have sauce on your gif

hope

All I know it's brandi love on the left

they started selling 1L bottles of ice-tea at a grocery near where I live

because the only thing in my life im confident about is that i'd botch it up ad be unable to do it proper later

txxx.com/videos/204260/cfnm-secret-double-team/?promo=10376#related_by_channel

cheers fam

now that I've got sauce I might as well kill myself

don't get much sleep

I have 2 kids that I have to support. so another day at my shitty job

I've got a loving boyfriend with one hell of an ass- I can't kill myself when I could be fucking him.

sorry that was not my intention

I'm at work and it's against the rules to kill yourself. Maybe when I get home.

i have a 14" horse dildo in my room, can't kill myself knowing someone is going to find it

because im happy :)

Give it a few more years.

i actually didnt sleep well :( i only got 3 hours and i didnt sleep the night before either

poor circulation maybe? possibly diabetes but im no doctor

good goyim stay depressed

Because I'm not a little emo bitch.

Because i finally got a job

Today i will not kill myself because for the first time, in a great long while, i awoke with a desire to live. I am coming off a 20 year opiate/heroin addiction and i went cold turkey about 12 days ago. Each day from the beginning felt a little easier than the previous, however i did seriously contemplate suicide for most of the first 5 days, staying alive mostly just to see if i could. Today the majority of the aches and pains have subsided to dull aches, whereas before they were great roaring beasts. Today gentlemen i feel alive.