Only smokers here, what cigarettes do you smoke or considerated as "the best cigaretes"

only smokers here, what cigarettes do you smoke or considerated as "the best cigaretes"

I smoke marlboro blues -- the menthols with the ice ball inside the filter

The ones that don't give me cancer, deathstickfag.

Gurai ?

Smokers are pathetic drug addicts. They are adults dependent on pacifiers.
It's fucking sad and disgusting.

Been smoking Camel Blue through out last summer, started my studies in the UK, started smoking Marlboro Gold contraband because it was half the price of normal packs in the UK. After I got back from UK for my summer holiday (a month and a half ago) - went back to Camel Blue, but now I need something stronger so as you can see in my pic, I'm smoking Camel Yellow.

Lol the fuck, I'm from Litva too

cry dem a river

You're an autistic basement dweller, autistic basement dwellers are sad and disgusting.

shut your piehole faggot.
people like you are the reason we don't have anything fun anymore. fuck yourself

Nigger.

Started smoking while worked roofing 2 summers ago. Never stopped. First I tried and its the pack I always buy, I tried the midnight blacks and they were okay. But these are the best.

mfw 'smokers' but buy straights.

Blocks of tobacco.

ausfag here. we can't afford to smoke. cigs at $21 per pack.

Not my pic but canadafag here, really only next blue king sized. When i go to the states its malboro reds and golds all the way tho

Bond street gold - Ausfag here

I only smoke American Spirit.
Everything else is fucking garbage.
I hate the chemicals in all the other brands

oral fixation

I pity all of you, faggots.
It's...so sad...I can't even insult you.

Camel Crush blue. Crushed for menthol. Best menthol ever.

Rolling cigs master race here

are you from Lithuania? lmao ehat city?

East coast Canada here. Top shelf cigs I smoke are Export A blue regular. There decent but there like 16 17 bucks a pack now

....is this bait?

"best cigarrettes" is like choosing best dog shit to eat. have some self respect and stop eating dogshit. Sorry, smoking tobacco. You are not an addict, you are just a sad person who has given in to advertising by multinationals who do not care a shit about you. even a dog shit.

I smoke plenty of different stuff, but I really like these babies

'advertising' when and where are cigarettes still openly advertised other than some 3rd world shithole like india?

Everything that creates smoke and contains tobacco. Brand loving fuck who gives a shit about what cigs you smoke?

Yeah no. Cigarettes aren't advertised anymore in most places. They're not falling for 'advertising'. Cigarette companies can't even have a logo on the pack in places like australia. What makes you think people are falling for 'advertising' and where are all of the 'adverts' you speak of?

the chemicals, lol. Tobacco is a mass of thousands of chemicals - enjoy your all natural benzene and carbon monoxide as it rots your teeth, throat, tongue and mouth and gives you dog breath. Oh yeah, and I forget the lungs and all the internal organs, and the cancer thing.

so what are they falling for? no rational person would take up smoking - what makes people smoke?

Yeah, i'm falling for the "advertising" by multinationals. Dumb faggot.

Not advertising by multinationals. That's for sure.

this image makes me want to have a cigarette. Those damned multinationals again with their advertising campaigns

Camel when I can get them other than that either holiday dunhil or Winfield Ryo

They're not 'falling' for anything. People that put cigarettes in their mouth know full well that it's terrible for their health but they do it because humans are terrible at seeing the long term effects of things and like to be cheeky cunts. They have a sneaky cigarette with a friend thinking that they're invincible from both lung cancer and nicotine addiction. Most teens do it because it's seen as rebellious now that we know they're dangerous. The teen goes through the rebellious phase and is stuck with a smoking addiction afterwards. Not to mention some people actually just enjoy smoking. They enjoy the flavour and the smell and the sensation.

the best cigarettes that exist are blue Gauloises from france. And this being said: i fucking hate the frenchies.

i'm so cooked i tried to like this comment.

Hell yeah.

Bruv miestas?

Belmonts are better but they're like $15/pack

Camel Yellow is lighter then blue.

Try Aus Jps and bondstreet are 15 they are the cheap ones

Gross.

When all your life goes to shit, when old friends betray you when drinking problems start breaking out in the family, when the girl who said "I love you" yesterday sleeps with another dude, when you know you can fix all of this bullshit, when you know you can make everything right, but you have to leave tomorrow and start a new life thousands of miles away, that's when you grab a cigarette, light it, inhale those cancerous chemicals and feel like it's killing you, but you don't mind it - you know that it brings you closer to death and it makes you happy.

Idk If we're talking about the same ones, where I'm from it says the values of the chemicals on the packs and it is deffinately heavier than blue... We might be talking about a different Camel Blue then...