AZ THREAD Any desert rats awake yet?

AZ THREAD Any desert rats awake yet?

i just moved here 3 weeks ago, this state fucking sucks

what makes you say that?

Tempe here, pretty bored already

there's nothing to do here, just fucking desert and sand, and fuck the heat

i take it you're pretty far outside of phoenix or tucson

nope. im in Tucson, only 30m away from downtown. but literally moving here just for school and knowing nobody is a fucking downer

26/M/480 pretty bored as well. it's too early to do anything

you just gotta get out there and meet people, AZ is exciting as fuck and if you're ever bored you have to know that it's most likely your fault

this. i moved to PHX from the midwest without knowing anyone and have realized there is literally ALWAYS a million things to do on any front.

I LOVE the desert!

I know for a fact that there are decent Facebook groups for the Tucson music scene with house shows and parties going on every weekend. You just have to look.

Downtown PHX here. Shit is all business. Roosevelt has some decent shit. 5th Street especially

there is a good amount going on downtown, maybe not as much as here in tempe, or maybe that it's just a lot more spread out. I love them both though

North phoenix here, kik is charkelll

Tempe has better house parties, but it's kind of a trade off because you have to deal with haggard ass broskis. The art and music scene is dope. The maple-farmers-ash-williams neighborhood has some really great artists and musicians, but they usually get shit on pretty bad by the city and other neighborhoods. To be fair though, they aren't the type to maintain their properties. (mostly because they're renters)

i live in that neighborhood and while i do love it and most of my friends live here, a lot of the residents here make this place come off as the super self entitled, vegan, new age hipster capitol of the world

I'm at Jolies place at Arizona ave and Warner

would be so down if that wasnt so far. I think im gunna head to yucca

I've been out here for 4 years. Got any questions come to Jolies place and I'll buy drinks

north phoenix awake and alive holla

I'm going to Phoenix for a photography/sight seeing trip for a week in October. What are some things I should see?

Yah the tap room on mill and southern cool spot. I might shoot over there. I'm just bored. I got off work at 3am so this is my "Friday night"
Oh and bee sure to uber everywhere

25/m/480
whats up nigger

what city? south scottsdale here, 27/m

Mesa here. This city is boring as fuck.

Who smokes bud

Don't get shot but van buren st. At night. Hooker city

If you're in Phoenix, there's not reason not to with the millions of referral clinics open now lol

not anymore it isn't. Arpaio cracked down, hard

24st and can buren

Alhambra spent a week there in 2014

Gilbert reporting in

bored, just got coffee. now super wired and bored

i can just walk to yucca from my place, it's a little far but it's nice out

the camelback castle at night, hole in the rock, south mountain, the abandoned dog track. Phx is made for photography

dat image, those dubz...

if you go to the abandoned track, be careful. you'll need a respirator and there's a guy who like patrols it now

im in central scottsdale by talking stick

R&r stix... It's a bar on Main Street in Mesa, perfect photo op

respirator or bandana for sure, the patrol guys on golf carts are easy to spot from miles away and are mostly friendly about photography

Thanks, I'll add those to my list....is it worth it to drive up to the Grand Canyon? Never been there but not sure I want to do it on this trip

Oh and the motel next door

kinda, i would just drive about an hour north to sedona or flagstaff, way more beautiful and less of a hassle

Go home garza

My AZ view

carlos garza?

Is that daisy mountain in the backgroound?

not garza, but if you know garza then i most likely know you