ITT: ask a drug addict anything. :)

ITT: ask a drug addict anything. :)

23/male/gay/UK.

Hows the AIDS treatin ya

>drug addict
>gay
You've got like a 15% chance of having AIDS. Do you have AIDS?

What is the average airspeed velocity of a fully-laden swallow?

>do drugs
>also gay
You have AIDS

How does it feel to be a disappointment?

>go on Sup Forums
>say literally anything
>post literally any stock photo
>290 gullible teenage spergs instantly believe you

I'm a bodybuilder as well - all my needles are my own.

No AIDS.

I hate Monty Python. I'm sorry. It's not fucking funny.

How the AIDS treatin ya?

I am addicted to drugs though. There are marks all over my arms.

Sad, I wish people hadn't treated me like shit.

nope you have AIDS
when was your last HIV test?

what's your opinion on the prism program

I dunno. If you are HIV+ injecting drugs is a big risk because of potential bacterial infection. Nowadays I take no precautions. Do not boil the water, reuse my own needles over and over, use needles I dropped on the floor.

No infection. Why? Powerful immune system. No HIV/AIDS.

A stronk immune system wont do shit for aids

A horrible breach of privacy. What else?

People who have AIDS catch things very easily. People I know who have HIV and inject drugs get fucked up from them if they forget their medication.

I don't have it. If you think you can offend me by saying AIDS AIDS AIDS just because I like other guys you are wrong lol. Fuck off. :-)

no, im saying aids cause you have like a 90% chance of getting it

No and no. ;-)

Needles: my own; sex: always protected.

So much this.
ITT: Retards.

As if I'm going to post a picture of myself?

Ask away. You just might learn something.

What made you get into drugs specifically?
What is your taste in guys?

How about a picture of your arm with all those needle marks?

Oh, the camera on your phone is broken? Yeah, that's a shame.

Abuse drugs:

Sexual abuse, a decade of anti-gay bullying at school, borderline personality disorder.

Use drugs:

Fun.

Big, muscular, dominant, older. Tragically, these men like me sexually but relationships are out of the question.

Jesus Christ faggot learn how to shoot .. With your veins I could throw a fucking rig and hit first try .. Step ur addict game up rook

I'm sorry bro, I hope you get your life sorted
I am also a fag and I have been through some rough stuff because of it, especially at home, but I am trying to go on

What drug? Do you shoot up?

No: I use gigantic needles to shoot because I run out of insulin pins. They're big steroid needles which I have hundreds of. They make big marks. But yes, DUH, my veins are giant due to bodybuilding. Fuck you and your teeny weeny veins you need a tourniquet to see! ;-)

:-)

Mephedrone, ketamine, crystal meth, cocaine.

Are you able to remove the needle after injecting ketamine or you're already in space ?

Have you tried slowly cutting back on the dose, or do you intend to keep using?

>drug addict
>gay

I'm so glad the mental illness and suicide rates for you people are through the fucking roof, another 2-3 generations and you'll sort yourselves out.

You should buy a gun OP, and keep it in your nightstand next to that bottle of Crown.

Bro I never use a tie off .. how are you gonna be a bodybuilder and have those fuckin horrible tracks dude? Just go to the fucking store and by a box of needles .. I been shooting for 4 years and my ama are clean .. Only time I get mark is after a night of shooting coke.. Cmon broski

I feel sorry fopr you anond, how is it going with the AIDS?

Yes, you do it quickly.

WOW that is so offensive gonna spend all day thinking about that comment!

Needles are free here but pharmacies are not 24 hours.

Do you cover your needle arms in public?

yes duh

Wow that's conveniant .. Idk dude doesn't take long to go to the pharm, but shit it's obviously not bothering u enough to start getting them lol .. I love shooting coke too bro, I just hate how hard it mAkes you fiend .. And how do you not shoot heroin, at least for the coke come down .. All uppers and no downers

Do you feel proud being a drug addict ?