I just ordered 100 blotters with 1mg 25I-NBOMe each

I just ordered 100 blotters with 1mg 25I-NBOMe each

What drugs do you use?
What is the best drug?

(Also general drug thread)

I have a newfag question, what is the best/safest way to get them? no one I know sells them.

Mostly just weed acid and shrooms. Ketamine when Im depressed and dxm when the connects fail for a while. Best drug is weed. But my favorite is acid. Shrooms are more spiritual tho.

....Why?

Who even wants 25i

Isn't the point of 25i just to pass it off as shitty acid?

Maybe thats what he's gonna do.

Buy bitcoins order off the darkweb.

25I-NBOMe is not a safe drug
I would suggest to start with LSD or psilocybin mushrooms, they are much safer and more research is done on them

You can try to find a street dealer who sells LSD but I suggest buying drugs online from trusted vendors, just look up how to do it and search reddit for trusted vendors

I've never smoked weed before actually
But I've done many other drugs
Describe the effects of Ketamine, that would be interesting

I buy 25I-NBOMe because it's way cheaper and stronger for me

Actually I don't sell anymore

Ketamine is a fun one. Euphoria. Great body and mental high. More energy. Closed and open eye visuals. Numbing. Out of body experiences. Sometimes its hard to speech tho. All in all its more of a chillax drug tho. Its hard as fuck to walk at higher doses. But thats why I like it when Im sad. It feels good. Just space out doses, its addictive. Tell me about 25i vs lsd.

I've done weed, hydrocodone/oxycodone, LSD, shrooms, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25D-NBOMe, opium, 2C-B, 2C-E, and methallylescaline, sometimes in combination.

By far the most underrated drug out there is 2C-E.

is buying online still safe?

Sorry about the jumbled text. I might be wasted.

Well. Tell me about 2c-e. Ive heard about it, but never researched it.

Like OP said. Research it and look for reputable vendors on reddit. As bad as reddit is, they have high points.

For me 25I is more powerful than normal LSD
I really dislike the metallic taste of it and that it numbs your while mouth, but oh well
It is definetly worth it, extreme visuals

Where do you get your K?

I really want to try opioids soon, tell me about Oxy and 2C-E

Way safer than buying on the streets, you never know if your dealer is a cop
If you buy online and your vendor gets busted, you probably won't even get visited by the police
I suggest it

>stuff I've done in pic, +mdma
Favorite so far is 1p-lsd combined with some poppers and nitrous. MDMA I've only done once so far but it's a close second, shame it's so toxic.
Looking forward to candyflipping for the first time.

Candyflipping is awesome
Why do you have an actual collage of the drugs you've taken?

im from the netherlands so on average i experience a normal quality of drugs. but for me it is hard to find real psychidalics like lsd. so buying online would be a good option. im a little bit afraid it will be foun d in the mail or something

My dealer. Im sure you could buy it online though. Ill look into 25i next time though. Thanks for the recommendation.

It pleases me. Dunno why.

I have tried weed, acid, shrooms, dxm, dmt, adderall, vyvanse, ritalin, focalin, xanax, klonopin, nitrous oxide, oxycontin, vicodin, percocet, kratom, molly, and research chemicals passed off as molly.

I'm looking to try ketamine and maybe coke.

What am I looking at? What's that liquid?

Be careful, though
And I really mean that, it's not that "Don't do drugs, kids"-shit, 25I is known for killing people at slight overdoses, be safe bro

Someone sold me 2ci saying it was acid. It was a pretty decent trip but i feel like it fucked with me a little bit. Is there any truth to this?

Nice list of drugs
What's the best drug in your opinion?

*25I

Im well versed in the arts of dosing. I learned my lesson after 15 tabs of acid and overdosing on dmx. Thanks again for the heads up.

>What am I looking at? What's that liquid?
MDMA testkit, purple means it probably is real mdma. Should do more tests to be really sure, but the seller had great reviews, and the pills worked great, half one was plenty for me.

I used to do LSD every weekend which was great, but my favorite experience was IVing 4-aco-dmt. Shit was super intense, but it didn't last that long. That was the first and last that I'll ever shoot something, but it was a blast.

25i is not good for you man. Don't fuck with that shit.

if you drop acid every weekend you're wasting your money. you gotta wait a few weeks between doses to get the maximum punch

essentially 25i is a poison. putting poison in your body will generally fuck with your body a little bit.

25I is nothing to fuck with I knew this bitch who took an entire ten strip and I saw two lone pictures on her snapchat that were vague and equally terrifying. One was a picture of blood on the sink at 2am and the other was a car in a ditch at 5am

this! you gain an INSTANT tolerance to lsd. You should wait at least 2 weeks until you take your next tab.

14 days to be percise

The body has the ability to regenerate, though
Alcohol is poison too

A ten strip of 25I-NBOMe with 1mg each? Dat bitch dead, you usally have seek medical help with only 2 mg.

At medium-to-large doses, my 2C-E trips start fairly physically unpleasant with muscle tension and nausea that last about an hour, but this passes and suddenly I feel extremely physically good with my muscles feeling like they've been well-stretched after a long day. The headspace can go deep, but nevertheless my thinking is always very sharp and focused, unlike on, say LSD, where my thoughts are racing. It also feels easier to relax on 2C-E compared to LSD. The closed eye visuals are unreal and surpass LSD for "equivalent" doses. Color saturation is greatly enhanced. I've had my hearing greatly enhanced as well, and at large doses this is to the point that it feels like I'd almost able to navigate by echolocation.

At small doses (2-4 mg), you can take 2C-E for getting shit done. The sharp, focused thinking it gives you is unreal. This means doing schoolwork with ease while also enjoying increased pleasure response to music and increased color saturation / pattern recognition.

Also, 2C-E eliminates my depression for the entire day that I take it.

I think it was more like every two or three weekends. This was in about 2010-11 and it was a bit blurry.

alcohol and 25i being two completely different poisons that shouldn't be compared.

I find Salvia to be very unpleasing physical wise. It makes my skin so sensitive that even wearing a soft t-shirt makes it unbearable to wear. It feels like grinding paper

>almost be able to navigate by echolocation
That sounds like something I would like to experience. Could you buy it online? Like dark web? Because I dont think any of my connects could get that.

I like opiods in the 10-20 mg range oxy/hydro, which most would consider small-to-medium doses I feel. Without tolerance, 10 mg is plenty IMO.

At such doses, I feel all sorts of social anxiety melt away, and it becomes incredibly easy to socialize with people. Moreover, I *want* to socialize with people. Feels good man. Anxiety in general melts away and there is a strong body high (kind of similar to potent indica, but more so). The comedown is nice (starting ~2 hrs after initial onset) and that's usually when I "nod" if I'm laying in bed, which is pleasant as fuck. I'll turn on some music and spend a couple hours drifting in and out of light unconsciousness.

did anything worth telling happen whilst on tabs of acid?

Yeah. I'd recommend the vendor PureFire on Dream Market. You can get like 18 strong trips (250 mg) for $40.

Also, shipping is free and it gets to your mailbox within 4 days of placing the order (assuming USA).

Favorite drug would have to be dmt. Me and my friends used to eat 25i and 25b tabs like candy drop 10+ at a time never cared for it much though, these days I stick to weed and xans but I'm probably going to pick up some yay today

Well. I for the most part I had no awareness of my in body. Like my soul parted from it. I ascended up through the sky and floated around space for what felt like years. I spent a lot of that talking with someone, or something. It was like a humanoid shaped light. Fractlized. If that makes sense. Like fractals on its surface just whooshing around. We talked all about life and death. Where the future could take the human race. What god could really be. Just stuff like that for years. We reached a giant door in the middle of space, nothing behind it or anything.. Then my soul was forcibly drawn back really fast. And I awoke. Apparently I had been asleep the whole time. I'm just glad I didn't do anything dangerous. Or suffer any serious mental damage.

I use Kratom now since I just got put on probation. I couldn't decide on a "best" drug. It's subjective. I'd love to take benzos for the rest of my life but as far as getting high goes, psychedelics opiods and stims are what I like.

Will check that out thank you.

I haven't done dmt yet. Shits hard too come across.

Gabapentin is pretty nice if you have no tolerance. You can get about 3 days straight of buzzing off of it before tolerance is too high. But it keeps my mood up and more stable no matter where my tolerance is at. Also takes care of pain really well. It does an ok job at helping anxiety and reducing my cravings for benzos.

Whats your guys opinion is coke worth it? Assuming its actually coke

Never heard of it. What kinda of drug is it? Like dissociative or whatever
I dont mess with hard stimulates like that and neither should you.