Wasps nests, poke with broom with time stamp

it's wasp nest.

This

Bump

Satanic trips live up to the diabolical advice

Looks like wasps to me.

Listen to Satan.

severed penises?

But... they don't look like ANY of the pictures that come up when you image search "wasp nests"...

Don't be ridiculous. Any sane man would properly store his collection of severed penises is a freezer, each penis separately wrapped and labeled.

Listen to

pinch it with a broom OP

This

There doesn't seem to be openings, there are four all together, they're small--some kind of chrysalises?

Little apartments instead of one big nest.

it doesnt matter. destroy immediately

Yep. Theres another next to it in the pic. Best to just burn the house down

3rd world poorfag detected judgine by the shit quality pic and third world cupboard
its quite obviously human shit stored by the Human shit storing bug

Trips, OP.
Fucking do it.

How the fuck would the wasps be carrying mud inside the house, inside a closed cupboard, they would build nests outside where all the spiders are

Pantry moths, you filthy trailer living nigger.

Wasps love to be amongst cups

Could be spider egg sacs. Cut one open

The same way niggers break into houses. Nature finds a way. What a time to be alive

>There doesn't seem to be openings, there are four all together, they're small--some kind of chrysalises?
Dauber wasps lay their eggs inside of the chambers and then they put an insect (or arachnid in there) for the larva to eat once it hatches. The chamber is sealed to keep the young safe while it hatches, grows, pupates, etc.

The weird thing is that the insect or arachnid isn't dead, the wasp actually paralyzes it. So the wasp larva has fresh food when it hatches and then begins to devour the prey alive.

NATURE IS FUCKING SCARY AS SHIT BOYS.

OP just get them out of there and cut it open with a knife or something

Also, there are some species of paristoid wasp that lay their eggs inside of their host (typically a caterpillar or a spider). When the eggs hatch the larvae eat the host alive while trying to avoid the vital organs, only when they are ready to finish development do they eat the vitals.

The ones I described just now: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitoid_wasp

Mud Dauber described previously: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_dauber

Those are turds. Congrats

Op take some advice from DIY

HOLY BALLS! THE CEILING IS SHITTING

It's filthy house syndrome. Who the fuck has mud dauber homes in a cupboard in a kitchen? That's many trips for those fucks to make something like that. What part of Africa do you live in?

They're nests of Sugar Wasps

If you go up to them and lick them they taste really sweet

Yes, do that OP. Tastes really good.

Mud dauber nests. They paralyze spiders and entomb them with their eggs and their larvae eat them. Mud daubers aren't aggressive, just leave them be. :)

Theres more wtf! There are almost never wasps in my house

Well you apparently stand corrected good sir

You haven't been looking well enough, time to burn it all down

That's because they are extremely stealthy and have been plotting your demise.

Im thinking about it

Open them OP. See what's inside.

Fuck no, but nice trips

Satan commands it. Do it op

Just knock one down and crack it open with a long stick or something. They gotta go anyway.

I actually will, but it'll have to be on my lunch break... Ugh, keep thread alive till 12:30 est

That's not much in them. Just some paralyzed food and wasps in various stages of development (from egg to pupa), all of which are harmless.

dont open them, call a exterminator asap

seriously, they will spill out everywhere

Eh, quite opposite I would say. OP is now part of the swarm. Unless you do something stupid, we won't hurt you.

>gif
Couldn't zoom. Smelled like a trap but I'm honestly dissapointed

>Two satanic trips in one thread

It is a sign OP, do as the dark father commands.

Also pic related if OP doesnt get rid of them soon.

Poop?

Op here. My skin is crawling, calling exterminator.

Poop

Those are bees. With that many bees he could harvest quite a lot of honey.

that noise and heat must be excruciating

This thread needs more trips.

Checked

OP you got nothing to live for anyway! DO IT FAGGOT

Oh shit I got trips

lol those are definitely not wasp nests. Maybe moth cocoons?

Just vacuum them up. And then vacuum up some razor blades. Blenderize the fucking things in a hurricane.

ATLEAST PIKE IT WITH A BROOM OR SOMETHING OP

SATAN HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD!
HAIL SATAN!

Burn the house down

>mfw this is secretly a gets thread

FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums WASPS

Put your dick on it faggot

Look like fermosan termites or dirt dobber nests.

HA

Those are doritos

>inb4 tumblr

CHECK'D

>having a reddit/tumblr sense of humour

go kill yourself

hah! newfag imma hack you!
stupid nigger. imma sage this thread so I can hail my god m00t

Off by 1 summerfag

>mfw 4 trips in one thread

>off by one

2rekt4me

mfw i have a get

Wubaluba

>dubdub

Dubs confirms

  ▲
▲ ▲

Fucking poke those turds OP

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

They are the government's replacement bees.

Being a good citizen and having respect for the environment you should leave them alone.

>not on my Sup Forumsee

Those are the breeding pods of the Shit Fly, usually found in Africa but now available in the USA in trailer parks