Where my southern soldiers at?

Where my southern soldiers at?

Dead for about 150 years now

We may be down but we ant out.

Probably fucking their cousins in their pickup trucks

You lost. Get over it.

We may have lost but it ant like ya'll won.

>forces an unconditional surrender
>didn't win
The north got everything it wanted. How didn't it win?

The army surrendered the government never did. Technically we are an occupied territory.

6 feet under the ground

Floridian here, and the "Confederate Flag" you posted is nothing but a banner of hatred and ignorance.

It's not even the real flag, it was just dug up in order to protest the civil rights movement. Quit embarrassing us, faggot

Fuck you

shut the fick up fag go fuck your dog or something

The Confederate government collapsed, it stopped existing and was replaced by the government they were trying to replace.

You dumb faggots lost, get used to it

A REAL occupied territory would be where the Seminole Indians hang out in Florida. They defeated the US government in 3 separate wars and have continued their self governance the entire time.

No, the confederacy was treated as occupied territory until each state individually held elections to rejoin the union.

>Army surrenders
Oh no our government still supports separation but our army was shit so we still win
The south has the lowest level education in the country. Do you really think a bunch of illiterate, incest loving, racists cucks would win against the north? Get fucking real

Us? Who the fuck is us? You ant from the South.

I can't believe you nazi idiots are still around waving your racist flag. It depresses me how dangerous white supremacy is too our society.

>ant
are you trying to say ain't? My family has lived in Florida since before the US existed. I'm eighth generation southerner through my father's father's father's... etc. The nearby town is named for my ancestor's plantation that the town grew around.

You can't be this stupid.. oh right from the south.. of course you can. Can we fucking just nuke every southern state already? Maybe just leave Texas because not all Texans are retarded. Matter a fact, let Texas leave and just nuke all the southern states.

Bunch of SJW. Bitch men from the South fight all the wars. The U.S. would have no culture if not for the Southern culture. We had a lot of nice schools big cities before someone committed war crimes and burnt them down.

Does oklahoma count as south or Midwest?

Ya'll already tried that once. It not work out so good.

Every time I begin to think of the south as anything but a rancid backwards shit hole I see something like this and I am reminded again. Thanks OP.

Idk. Who would you roll out with?

The nature is beautiful
>provided you don't mind heat, humidity and bugs

Oh look, its the south as always. Just a bunch of redneck bumpkin retards acting like the world owes them something.

Come on man. You would like it if you put your prejudice and arrogance aside. It grows on you. May not be as exciting as Cali or NY but something about it feels right.

>just a bunch of rednecks
most black people live in the south, and a lot of them feel entitled to reparations for slavery and segregation.

In a way, you're not completely wrong

I can't deny that, sir

Why you hating man? Anytime a Southerner shows a little bit of pride out come all this bullshit. You jelly man?

Actually southerners are generally friendly and incredibly inviting to new people they meet. They tend to get lumped in with white trash that live around them. Same with most states, alot of average cool folks... and a lot of assholes shitting on everyone.

RAISE HELL AND EAT CORNBREAD YEE YEE

Can you express pride without being racist or belligerent to most of the country?
>that's not even the real Confederate flag, if you're taking pride in that rag you're a retard

Bama can confirm.

Like Andersonville?

Wow, what a beatiful culture

shit like this is exactly why the civilized world can't stand you

Ok. That's just like your opinion man. It's a Southern thing dude you wouldn't understand. Where are you getting this racist and belligerent shit? What are you just making shit up now?

However, south bashing aside, both upstate New York and most of Pennsylvania are full of disgusting rednecks. At least some of the ones down south own homes and don't leech off the government. Up here, they're literally human garbage.

That flag was resurrected to protest the Civil Rights movement, it has NEVER represented the Confederacy, and ignorance of that fact is shameful.
>the opposite of pride?

Also, I'm probably more southern than you, did your family own a plantation?

We've made contributions man. Let's see there is Nascar,college football, all the good whiskey is made in the South and Nascar.

>skull-rebel-flag-awesome

People should know when they are conquered.

Dude enough with the fag shit. Ya'll faggots don't even know where the American flag came from. It was Virginia's battle flag at least we know where it came from and who made the mother fucker.

I guess they should,seems to have the opposite effect if you look throughout history. Seems to make a peoples more resiliant.

>it's just a battle regiment standard with a skull and flames superimposed
>who would ever find that belligerent???

Here's the real flag, FYI

I know all about you presumptive little twit.

If you know you're wrong, why do you keep repeating yourself? Do you ENJOY looking like a belligerent retard?

I know right. I found it awesome.

Cuz, go to the trap threads.

>belligerence and racism is awesome
wait til it's your turn, you'll bitch worse than any of them I'm sure.

no u

Texan here.
If Texas ever seceded (it won't ever happen) I would move to remain a US citizen. It's such a dumb fucking meme. You can drive around and see pickup trucks with bumper stickers that say "SAVE THE CONSTITUTION" right next to a sticker that says "SECEDE." Get a fucking clue, Cleetus.

Oh, oh god no anything but the bm ww interacial. Nooo.

Why are you talking like a nigger?

Wtf you talking about dude? Your perception is so skewed from reality.

the north obliterated them all

now the wannabes are all working at fast food restaurants these days, blaming mexicans for their shitty lives and living in fear of muslims.

Big talk from a state that Tennessee had to come save it's ass.

Ya'll were getting whooped in the beginning made it all the way to Philadelphia. And the south killed aprox. a 100,000 more soldiers.

That reply doesn't make any fucking sense. How those Titans treating you, fag?

Read a history book.Or you ever watch football? Ever heard of the Tennessee Volunteers? Ever wonder why they call them that?

hey dude a loss is a loss. the best of the south were killed. you are the descendants of dandy clowns and the white niggers who waited on them and toke solace in the fact that black niggers were worse off.

at least the blacks were stolen and dumped there. your ancestors proudly accepted it.

you suck

I like college. I can't get into pro.

>WTF are you talking about?
I thought it was clear enough
>your perception is skewed
How can you tell if you can't even understand what I'm saying?

FYI, you're a MINORITY, in your beliefs, race and everything you identity as (except for Christian, if applicable). You enjoy the comfort of being surrounded by like-minded people, but REALITY is a lot larger.

Don't expect to be pampered forever, you brat

Again, the original post was related to the idea of Texas seceding. Did you reply to the wrong post? First day on the internet?

But he wasn't talking big. You just saw the word Texas and got ass-blasted.

Right we did lose. I don't agree with the rest of your statement.

Yea, I thought another southern dude would help take some of the heat.

Does being stationed at Fort Bennings count as "southern soldier"

South is cool man it ant the fucking stereotypes that ya'll have in you're mind. I not racist I don't hate blacks. I do like jacked up trucks though. Not everybody is stupid, fat, racist like they portray us in movies and the media. We do talk different. May make us sound slow but you get out of the south the girls eat that shit up son.

right here

Yea, you in the Georgia, that's apart of the south. You stationed there now? What you in? The Army? You like Georgia?

Checking in

Confederate with a k? That's like a Russian Konfederate.

What flag is that?

I should have named this thread southern hate thread.

Missouri

Did they change it or something?

shit tier f(l)ag

it's too nice of a day here to spend making rednecks cry.

even though they are losers, i think it's part of what makes america unique and great.

but i do enjoy fucking with them irl as well as online. lved int he deep south for 5 years.

off to the park

>wat is separation of church and state

The South sucks ass. Anywhere there's more churches than actual businesses should just burn.

>Missouri
>the South
choose one midwest faggot

>ant
no one says this

unless you're talking about far ants

midwest

this

>Florida
>not the south
If this wasn't the U.S, I'd be surprised at this level of geographical retardation

Most of Florida isn't considered "the South", outside of a geographic sense. The panhandle and heartland are the exceptions.
>hurr durr retardation

I'm not talking geographically.

Oh yes, they do.

only the panhandle is considered the south. new orelans is not the south either.

Does southern maryland count? Talking about St. Mary's county.

I'm balls deep in my sister rn! Yeeeehawww!

What else could you expect?
>they're southerners ffs..

Yea, I think they succeeded with the south.

That is stereotyping and stereotyping is wrong.

well, here in alabama, we say ain't. not ant.

new orleans is definitely the south. deep south. and the heartland in florida is also southern.

lol no
'the south' isn't defined by who fought who 150 years ago, it's about the present-day culture.

this guy probably thinks the baja peninsula is part of 'the south'

kek

Wtf dude? You from bama? Why you got to call me out on my spelling and punctuation? They already think we stupid.Now I know.

If wars were decided by the kills-to-death ratio, the Soviet Union lost WW2 to the Germans massively. Yet they didn't. Just like the North, they had a manpower advantage over their enemy. Sure, the South had more experienced generals, but the war was lost from the start. Going up against an enemy with more soldiers and better industry is an uphill fight you're unlikely to win.