ITT: We act like we're from the 50s until someone gets trips or higher

ITT: We act like we're from the 50s until someone gets trips or higher

damn niggers

I saw a girl and a boy holding hands in public today. They arent even married. What is the world coming too?

Rock and Roll is the Devil's music.

wanna go get a malt?

This "rock and roll" is promoting negro-esc behaviour in our youths, it must be stopped

Has anyone seen my ration book?
(I'm from the UK)

An unwashed nigger gazed upon me today as I was perambulating down this avenue. These negroes are truly subhuman, are they not?

Quite right, Jim, it amazes me that people actually try to stand for their rights

billys got polio

Did you fellas hear? They're bringing color to television! Can you believe that?

Too much color in this country already, if you ask me.

Darned straight. When will they realize that REAL entertainment comes from radio?

Bye fellas, heading to Nevada nuclear test site

Roll out the firehoses. Those niggers need to be taught a lesson.

my cousin gave me half of her apple. I think she may be a commie!

Happy 10th birthday, Jimmy! Have a cigarette.

it's 2016 in Tasmania and all's well

I'm telling you, Bobby, the world'll be nuclear-powered in the next 10 years

anyone wanna go beat some niggers down at the bar maybe a hang a few?

OP is a turkey

Tasmania??? What kind of devil are you?

i split my britches at this

This is a stupid fucking thread and I hope you die alone

Let's go and remedy some LEFT HANDERS:)

Have you heard this new song by this guy?

Have you boys heard the claims that cigarettes kill. Damn, commies trying to destroy the fabric of American society, I'm telling Ya. Next they'll be saying women have a place outside the house! That'll be the day

I hear there's a party at the courthouse.

Whites only.

Go back to russia you gosh darned commie

Oh darn there goes that air warning siren again!

its the not 50's anymore

re roll no more 50's

The heck it aint.

Look what I found under my dad's bed!

I wish I lived in the 50s. What an amazing time to be in, science and technology was booming and America wasn't a complete and utter shithole.

I just bought a fridge for $800

In ten years there will be flying cars- for sure!

Is this some kind of nigger-talk? Or are you a goddamn commie?

This post made my kidneys rupture and then get polio

Look what I got!

Hehe i tell's ya! deez crackas are damn fools. Just the other day i was chilling in Mrs Norbern's shed after i don cleaned up her back yard when the lil turkey came in to check up on me. The lil honkey just came over and started riding me like a rabbit. I hear she's pregnant and let me tell you something. I have a feelin' Mr. Norbern ain't the daddy, daddy-o!

at least we got to space bitches

Jeez, Jimmy, that's a bit lewd, don't cha think?

Fuck coons

I was at the hop the other night and jimmy tried to slick it with Ruth. I said 'say mister, what's the scpore here?' Took his cookies right off er.

damn straight ma boi!. I saw dem crackerz hangin round dat dem water fountin an i sez to maself "damn, he aint no daddy!"

It's the 60s now

gosh darn it's just a naked girl

Cletus, it's time we get the boys together

Not yet it ain't

Not in my good Cristian household. Watch yourself lad

Come on guys let's go cruisin'

Hey you, yes you, what in gosh darn's name are you doing outside the factory. Get the fuck back to work before I shoot you with this fancy new revolver

Woops, I meant 2001

Winrar

its now 2003

Time is no longer relevant

Man this George Barris guy is cool.

Dude, those are some rad sketchers you got there

I ant got time for this Daddio, im gonna skidaddle

Some devil worshiper was being a public nuisance, screaming about social justice? Is that like citizens arrest? If she where my wife I'd teach her a lesson with the back of my hand, dames need to be put in their place.

This doesn't look like the 50's

Op here, this is now a YLYL thread, all keks aloud

It's toasted.

Once we kill Osama we won't have to worry about losing any more troops.

I dear ya. I double Dear ya cracker! Aint nobody in 300 miles is a quicker shot than Ol quick draw M'Black. I'd have your head spinnin before your crispidy cracker hands can even touch that pistol boy.

Dude have you seen the new Matrix movie. It's totally awesome.

got a pack rolled up in my sleeve, Daddy-o. You ain't a real man unless you got some lucky strikes.

Have you guys seen my JNCOs? I left them next to my cotton eyes joe cd

B...b... but... I really AM from the 50s!
>born in 1954
>WTH am I doing here???

Damn niggers stealing my chickens again!

I think this fellas one of them reds... By that I mean he'd prefer a hammer and sickle over a hamburger and malt. Go back to Russia you gosh darned commie!

Come on guys the tiesto concert is in 2 hours and i still need to bring dawn the vhs of last nights dawsons creek

damn nigger tried to rape my wife

The goddamn red man is planning something... fucking savages

>hehe deez crackas think i'm dead.

Tiesto? sounds like some fuckin' commie shit. I didn't get back from Korea, stackin' your gook buddies for sandbags to hear about that you little shit. Get outta here and lemmie smoke my luckies in peace.

Niggerniggernigger

Get hyped for revenge of the sith!