Why has there been so much hate on h3h3 lately?

Why has there been so much hate on h3h3 lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotate4all.com/ptp/promote-27913
youtube.com/watch?v=HopR2OHbREc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why has there been so much attention to random 'youtubers' and streamers?

>h3h3
>random 'youtubers' and streamers?
kek

Because he fucked up and went after leafy.

I don't think he's that funny. It's just cringe until you chuckle... sorta. Also less importantly, I don't like the way him or his girl look. They're kinda off to me.

leafy

That was like months ago retards

>Implying leafy isn't a dickhead who deserved it

I don't think he's funny either, but that's just kind of dickish.

>caring about e-celebs

Consider suicide.

They have literally 0 charisma on screen. All the videos are of him making weird uncomfortable jokes and his weird foreign horse faced gf going "hhhhnnnggg what did you say? hhhhnnnggg" they only became famous because of that parkour faggot who's suing them so they made a ton of videos about it and shoved that 12 incher right down reddit's pulsing throat. Reddit fags infect the boards, the world keeps on turning.

This. Why is Sup Forums suddenly full of retards that think leafy is somehow funny? Because he posts everything some neckbeards here like?

>le cringe guy Xd
>FEMINISM!

Pathetic.

>trips don't lie

What the fuck happened why does Sup Forums hate him all of the sudden?

Yes?

>Sup Forums is one person smacktalking himself

u ok?

because the 13 year olds who watched him finally figured out the formula.
>throw memes around until something sticks
>beat said sticky meme into the ground, and keep going
>make hila shyly look away from the camera as much as possible
>dress up in a stupid outfit and roll around central park
>collab with jontron and franku as much as possible
>ever other month, cause drama with a different community to get more new subs (how many csgo players just watched h3h3 for the first time?)

I wouldn't be surprised at all if hila didn't stir up some shit in the makeup tutorial community in september, to get more exposure with the girls. No doubt they could pay off jenna marbles to body shame her on twitter so they can go on righteous tirade about it. Boom, Jenna gets 4 million views (worth over 10 thousand dollars in ad revenue), h3h3 gets 10 million views and they do some revenue sharing to make it more wirth jennas time.

holy shit someone who doesn't hate leafy

demon trips don't lie

Satan doesn't lie

I'm willing to believe that.

>made a ton of videos about it
What? the 2 videos? One of which was basically 100% about their lawsuit fund and didn't even mention bald guy at all?
Quit being a delusional faggot.

>b-but muh shill meme!

There hasn't. Just cause you saw one thread started by one faggot who was mad at h3 for that csgo video doesn't mean everybody suddenly hates him

Hello Satan.

I think he's had his day. Too much Jewry now for my liking.

I keep hearing about this guy, but I still don't know what he even does beyond start stupid e-drama sessions.

don't get me started on their lawsuit. h3h3 got their big break by whining to reddit with a sob story about trying to be a true artist and how they could make more money by getting taco bell jobs.

They got their second wind by crying to reddit AGAIN with the "we're getting sued no pls don't give us any money but it will cost ~100k no pls don't donate" video.

h3h3 subsists on a constant stream of drama and shitty memes, and the memes are starting to run dry.

now h3h3 is a big influence with the popular youtubers, and they also control the FUPA. Yes, ethan has to give approval before the FUPA can be used to defend someone against a lawsuit. If you're not on his good side, you're not getting one cent of help. Why do you think other big youtubers were donating to it. It was all a shit show of virtue signaling and paying their insurance. h3h3 took your money and set up a literal mafia with it.

"Nice channel you got there, up-and-coming youtuber, it would be a shame if someone were to sue you under the DMCA and you couldn't afford to defend yourself". If you don't think these kinds of talks are going on behind the scenes, you're a fucking idiot.

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Fuck off, reddit faggot.

>live at home

silly user, where else should I live?

Is this pasta bait? Cause if it is idgaf.

H3h3 doesn't record video games you absolute fucking faggot

I really hope this is bait user. Your reply is as retarded as retarded gets.

means they are smart

In a casket in the ground faggot

rotate4all.com/ptp/promote-27913

I think it's supposed to say live at home with your parents

oh, that wouldn't be good at all! I wouldn't be able to live there very long. Caskets are for the dead, not the living!

He is creepy when he talks...it's a lot of unnatural face movements going on and I can't stand that shit no homo....his girl just has a death stare and it doesn't help that she doesn't talk

checked

why didn't he just message those two faggots about what they're doing?

Why did this thread go the complete opposite way than when i tried making a bait thread

Fuckin checked holy shit

I remember when i first watched him he had 70k subs. I thought he was genuine until he started getting more popular then he sold out. I always thought that soflo and h3h3 were secretly causing "drama" for that sweet youtube money

Are you 11?

because one is a kike, the other is retard making fun of another retards.

They're both kikes you cuntfag scumbag

>he doesn't check trips

kys faggot.

lol said the baiter on Sup Forums

more reasons to hate these snakes

>getting impressed by repeating digits
>kys
Hi, reddit

>impressed by randomly generated numbers
holy fuck you guys must lead some interesting lives

I'm 35, and been browsing for who knows how many years. Never "checked" anyones post, not going to either. Just doing me breh.

Papa Bless

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hm, he only shit on Leafy to protect his bottom line was the issue. The only issue he actually had with him was he might "ruin the reaction genre" by being too abrasive, basically he's making enough money it's starting to ruin him morally.

youtube.com/watch?v=HopR2OHbREc

Harmful Opinion has it right

90% of YouTubers are greedy hacks who got lucky thriving on a business of being essentially a clown for a demographic of 14 year olds, they make stupid amounts of money for what they do and I just can't bring myself to respect them. And yes, that includes the "Sup Forums approved YouTubers" (FiltyFrank, that idubbz guy etc...) But Ethan does seem like one of the more genuine ones, and I mean character wise, not content wise. Whether you like his content or not is your opinion, but he seems like a overall chill dude. But at the end of the day he is a YouTuber/Jew so he could just be an awful person or something and I'm just not seeing it. Seems most YouTubers are.

>90% of YouTubers are greedy hacks
>But Ethan does seem like one of the more genuine ones
Fuck off, shill.

Holy shit man those are some good doubles my friend :^)

Says the fag browsing Sup Forums

hey fags,
name's Dan. Just here to remind you losers that you guys are all insecure fat, fugly, man children with no lives. You lonely fucktards probably never seen a vagina in real life lmao. Maybe its because no sane girl wants to fuck some racist neckbeard who thinks he was too smart for school despite flunking out and living in their mom's basement. fucking pathetic. While you guys were too busy jerking off to ponies and traps, I was busy fucking the prom queen while being valedictorian and getting admissions from every ivy league university. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves because youre wasting my air.
>pic related its me and my gf

That post is stupid and your punishment is to be reminded that at one point Foul Bachelor Frog was a meme and it sucked dick.

Should try this then with your gf