'Today we found out that we can not press charges because they are "juveniles"'

'Today we found out that we can not press charges because they are "juveniles"'

Is this true Sup Forums?

Anyone have knowledge on the laws in Indiana?
Seems fucked up that a 14 year old can be punished for 'cyber bullying' but not for something like this

Other urls found in this thread:

register.ohioathletics.com/wrestlers?id=10024
twitter.com/xxxoltont
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fb.com/

kamron.bryant.1
hunter.shamblin
colton.taylor.771

apparently these are the boys who did it

They can easily press charges.
This person just wants to be on the news.

It's bs, or the cops would convict. Prolly not enough evidence and the mom just thinks something happens that did not.

Fake and gay. If it was true those niggers would be dead already.

I don't know your Amerifag laws work, but that seems fucked up.

At the very least, they could have some kind of social service intervention or go to a juvenile centre for troubled little assholes.

Is that how she was dressed at the time?

If so, she was asking for it.

That person doesn't know anything about the law. Those boys can be charged, just not as adults.

They put her in a washer....... Fucking bullshit lmfao. She has 4 bruises to show for rape and being treated like a towel. Come on.

Thanks for the laugh, OP.

And they can also be tried as Adults if the crime is heinous enough.

Wow speculation without evidence really gets me riled up

Fuck you

if this is true and the father doesnt kill the boys, then its fake,

if anyone ever did anything close to that to my kids, heck, even if they just bruised them, i would fucking tear their assholes open with a rake.

Elaborate personal army request

3 boys rape her niece and she has the time to say "Did you think it would be cool to tell your friends that you got some!?!?"

Yeah, this bitch just wants 3 dudes in jail for calling her ugly sometime in her life.

Donald Boone Gould

This is so bullshit, Minors get trialed as adults for less in the US all the time.

There is also an age of personal responsibility in every established state in the world, in the US I believe its 10 or 11, so yes they can be tried and go to court.

This is some grade A bullshit right here.

>full washing machine
I realize you fags don't do your own laundry because that would mean going out of the basement but a washing machine is full of water and a 3 year old can't hold its head above a turbulent sealed environment, and probably wouldn't have been able to survive a dryer, especially at that heat. Also that mom expects me to believe 3 14 year old boys can figure out how to turn those shits on.

/thread?

That story seems all kinds of made up. The kid slept through all of this?? Those kids would have been screaming if they stuck them in a washer. Also, the kids would have been way mor hurt if not dead if they were stuck in a washer

Just realised the post says the boy was watching her 'girls'. Wonder where her other children was when all of this was happening

Allows a minor to watch another minor

Deserves everything she got and then some for negligence

They will still get charged they will just be charged as juveniles so they will get different punishments than an adult. It is not a get out of jail free card to be a juvenile

kek

Yeah, pretty much. Also do you people realize how fucking fast a washing machine actually goes? She probably beat the shit out of the fucking baby herself and wants to blame the kids.

This fucking bitch definitely made this shit up. lol.

heck is right!

Brah, it was just a prank! IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRAH!

8 hours after posting a story about how her niece got gang-raped, she posts shit like this.

She just slept it off. lmfao.

This is insane. They most definitely can be tried as juveniles. When I was 16 I was tried for "criminal violence". I'm not saying you're wrong OP but if they canyou be charged i have lost faith in this world

>dryer and washer
>3 abrasions/bruises
She's either very lucky, or this is bs. Also charged as juvenile, not no charge.

When I was 14 I was charged for possession of a deadly weapon, Age of Responsibility is like 9 or 10, this bitch is just a fucking liar.

maybe she got attacked because she's a spoiled brat?

Victim culture

i call bullshit.

This. I live in Indiana. I've worked with juveniles and in the criminal justice system.

This parent is an idiot OR there are other things they didn't say on FB and they just didn't listen to what the police said.

never change Sup Forums never change...

completely bullshit indeed, she would be dead by now if she was in either of those

register.ohioathletics.com/wrestlers?id=10024

I agree with this.

yeah if youre in a washer for a full cycle youre probably gonna die.

the mother looks like a fat ugly bitch

twitter.com/xxxoltont

this is bullshit. no way she could have gone through that with three small bruises.

That's a bs story

bull shit
youngest I've heard off is 11 year old being jailed for murder and for sexual assault I think 13/14
they would be sent to a juvenile detention center in the first world
where do you live? fucking Afghanistan?

Hey everyone! This is my three year old daughter! She got raped! She got raped on 7/5/2016! Don't ever forget! And don't worry, she won't either! She can relive the experience by viewing images of her injured self on social media!

They did and adult thing and deser punishment as an adult

tell that feminists

Watch out we have a badass over here
>Summer in all its beauty

Lies