I'm finishing up writing the world's first virus that is spreadable between machines and humans using polymorphic code...

I'm finishing up writing the world's first virus that is spreadable between machines and humans using polymorphic code. It was easy once I dissected enough human brains. The best part is I also wrote a few front ends for it so I can control it over the internet with my phone, etc. I will now take your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIF3ltIQNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel being a huge faggot?

/thread

This is the gayest fan fiction ever.

I don't see how that's relevant. But I think of myself as more of a medium fag. Next question please

did you just read Snow Crash?

It isn't a fan fiction. It's real. To prove it, give me your SSN and I'll infect you first

Okay, I'll bite. What exactly does it do to humans?

I have isolated certain bodily functions that are important and can isolate control over them remotely. It's done using the electrical charge in your body and receptors in your brain. So as an example, I could make you unbearably hungry all the time until you eat yourself to death.

Basically it drops a remote access trojan on both humans and machines unless they have the right mutex

I'm glad you also relish in the potential demise of all my enemies

How does it work?

Nice try faggot but I'll just reverse the polarity of my brains phase inverters

That's a really vague question. Also, I'm not going to open sauce it, so sorry.

brains are very similar to computers, if you send them the correct stream of information as a series of 1s and 0s or just "on"s and "off"s, doesnt matter how the information is sent so long as it is in binary, you can reprogram the brain

Too bad that won't work. Polymorphic code, biatch. It detects people trying to do that and adjusts accordingly. You didn't think I'd think of that ya little faggot?

Idc about the formula but like how exactly does it "infect" humans?

This

Nice try with your information fishing, but I'll at least tell you that you're over simplifying.

There are multiple methods, but the most simple is through sexual intercourse with a computer.

kek

One of the other ways involves a sort of subliminal messaging through an already infected computer. I'll admit it will spread most rapidly through computers with cameras, and with the recent surge in dumb shit like bio based authentication on laptops, this shit will get to humans in no time

top kek

Being this goo.

Soooo kinda like this, but not as science-fictiony with the whole hand thing? youtube.com/watch?v=YeIF3ltIQNw

The only problem I'm really having before this masterpiece is done is how to spread human to human without computers being necessary. Like how VictimA gets it from computer and spreads it directly to VictimB

Right I'm biting.
Really, what you are saying is something that needs to be developped over multiple years. You need to be able to remake the human body utterly through scripts and codes. Voice, idalogs, actions, sensations, lightness, thoughts, dreams, exct... The list is unending.

But most of all. you're going to have to understand women xD

And how will this go from computer to person? You can't make a computer secrete anything. You'll have to remake a new generation of computers and make everyone want them.

Honnestly mate you are trying too ahrd and missing many many point in all of this.

Role playing so hard right now! xD

Sorta. But not so blatant. More subtle, like words rearranging back to normal after a split second after you read them. Just the very slightest visual cues, but nothing you'd think of as being obvious or suggesting anything to your subconscious

>multiple years
What do you think I've been doing? Why do you think k my wife left me and took the kids?

>understand women
also, your not exactly right about understanding women. Brain receptors in men and women are similar for the most part.

I never said people would be completely controllable. Mostly I will just override one sensation to cause death

When this is smoother, then maybe I'll work towards completely controlling humans.