I live in a college town and share a small place with 2 friends and my gf...

I live in a college town and share a small place with 2 friends and my gf. Lately my girl has started to get really open about her nudity, like she just doesn't care anymore.

Its great for me but my buddies are getting to see her tits when im not there. Should i say something to her Sup Forums how do i aproach the subject without making her upset.

Its aright if she wants to go topless I can understand that since we dont have any AC in the house but I just dont want it to escalate any further.

She's fucking one of them.

I was in the same situation, except I was one of the buddies. The girl would constantly come out wearing no bra and a wet shirt, her and I ended up banging quite a lot while her fiance was asleep in the next room.

Leave it be. She's a grown woman, she can do as she likes. Nudity is in no way cheating or being dishonest or unloyal, regardless of who sees it.

Honestly, it probably turns her on to be seen. You ought to seek -that- area, not try and control her.
Find out what turns her on, and use it to enhance the relationship - don't be a jealous, controlling twat.

As a guy who live in a nude house, do you trust your girl? Do you trust that you picked a girl worth having? If yes then odds are youre just being paranoid and she isnt going to do anything beyond walking around naked. Chill out and relax.

lots of camgirls have very successful relationships, but they spend the whole day being naked and masturbating for other random guys over the internet.

Odds are shes just an exhibitionist and likes the attention. Show her off and get in on it and she will be even more attracted to your confidence in her and won't actually cheat. However the second she does do something beyond walking around naked ie letting them touch, dump her quickly.

She just recently got tit piercings so that might have something to do with it i guess

Kek it's her fucking choice. Are you this beta really. What the hell are you afraid of?

Exactly.

Exhibitionism is perfectly healthy, in fact more women than you'd expect are very much exhibitionists, but are too nervous to explore it.

The best bet is to be confident. Women LOVE confidence, even the dominant ones.
Get in on that action. Walk out naked one day she has a friend over. She'll act embarassed, but she'll love it.

Yeah she's just your average attention whoring girl, m8 enjoy it with her and show her off. Have sex in public and shit.

No, your chick is an attention whore. I don't give a shit how hot it is, she shouldn't be walking around naked around your roommates. It's at least, disrespectful to you, at most an invitation for one of your roommates to fuck her while you're not there.

I'm extremely shy, but let me say - sex in public is fucking amazing.

I was nervous the whole time, but that only enhanced it. Definitely have sex in public. Even if it's not crowded public. We started by having sex in a park at night, where nobody was around.

Damn, all these nu-males are fucking upsetting the patriarchy, amirite?

OP, don't be a fucking faggot. Set your foot down on shit that makes you uncomfortable. If your dipshit cuck ancestors could control their bitches for the past 200 millennia, why can't you?

Just walk around naked when her friends come over. Her reaction will answer your question.

She's cheating you.

And you're too beta that you ask advice in Sup Forums.

You can only lose bro. Enjoy the sex but don't get attached as this chick has just demonstrated that she is not LTR material and you should not plan a future with her.

That's bullshit. she can do as she likes. She's an adult. The only disrespect happening is that she hasnt discussed it with you. I wouldn't even call that disrespect, because it's her choice.

It's as much an invitation to fuck her as wearing a short skirt is inviting a rapist to fuck someone else. Fuck off with your outdated world views, dumbass.

He must leave her now. If he's not a cuck, he should beat her.

The guys are laughing at him behind his back for being such faggot

just wait pervert, you're going to get caught and have to register as a sex offender. no more parks for you!

Reddit, please

Do this.

Unless you're cool w/ open relationship (and yourself are able to close strange pussy), fuckin get out of that relationship. Like others have said, she's banging at least one of them already while you're out. Don't act all childish about it like natural instinct tells you to do. Either put some monitoring devices up and get proof, or just cheat on her. Any other option is delaying a big argument.

Let her. If you trust her, you get the benefit of your mates getting jelly as fuck but not being able to do anything about it. You look alpha, cos you've got a hot dirty chick that's loyal to you.
If you don't trust her, let her do it any way. Youllbprobably end up pulling a train on her with your mates if she's dirty enough. Then drop her. Unless it gets you off, then keep her, but make her understand her situation as a sex toy. She'll leave you if it's not fer her.

>outdated world views

this. i'm tired of these christian hillbillies trying to force me to live in the stone age. fuck your oppressive sensibilities! they're just nipples.

we've got a cuck!

If it bothers you then talk to her about it. Tell her if you are uncomfortable and find a middle ground for it. It could just be she is an exhibitionist or it is too hot and she is comfortable. Find her reasons for it, but let her know you trust her if you trust her. Personally i would want my man to tell me his concerns if i did something like that

Spotted the sjw cuck. Yeah nigga, she's free to do that shit somewhere else. Not my house.

You must be gay if you don't think a butt naked woman walking around the house all day won't get OP's friends excited. Go fuck yourself faggot

>Not cucking other lesser men into being excited over your girl but cant actually do anything about it.

Do you even alpha bro?

Cucktastic!!!!!

And just like that, we found the tumblrina

She's walking around naked in front of his friends because she wants them to see her tits. It's that fucking simple! She's a goddamn tramp and should be kicked to the curb.

If you were my gf, walking around the house naked around other men, whether I'm there or not, I would respect that's what you like to do and respectfully ask you to pack your shit and get the fuck out.

This

And what happens when you go out of town for the weekend and your buddies cuck you

>mfw I'm not Anthony Burch

You faggots need to learn what cuck actually means.
As long as she isnt letting them touch or fuck you're good OP. Stop being insecure and show that beauty of yours off. Fuck her hard in the other room loudly so they know shes actually all yours.

If your girl is worth a damn this will never happen if it does then dump her bitch ass duh.

Where the fuck am I right now......
All this reddit level faggotry.

You are tremendous faggot if you dont step up to her and ask at the very least.. She's fucking one of your friends - you either enjoy it or youre really that much of a tremendous faggot.

>thinking she's only "showing the guys her tits" while he's gone.

Someone needs to unstuff your head from your ass

OP here, she just told me she's fucking my friend while I'm at work.

Then dump her sorry ass OP. There are better bitches out there.

OP if you're in your early 20s and are still immersed in the "whatever happens" period of life, you have a number of options.

1. Have a devil's threesome with her
2. Get her friends involved and have an orgy with her
3. Get angry and dump her and possibly alienate friends who might otherwise be good blokes
4. Push it all down and let it stew unhealthily

Really, you shouldn't be realistically thinking about marriage or LTR in general, let alone with a girl who pierces her nips. Live it the fuck up, OP. Have some crazy weird sexual experiences and whenever you don't have to live with them anymore, dump her ass. Now you're way more experienced in the fetish shit that's up your alley and you know what to look for in future chicks. She'll jump on the next cock. You'll be able to retain friendships that might otherwise be healthy (even best friends could fuck each other's wives and still be close afterwards).

Fuck her best friend then leave her...or start an open relationship, your choice.

>/gg no re

Called it

>better

Yeah, let me just head over to the bitch tree and pick another one!

Also, enjoy your herpes!

She has already fucked your friends. Deal with it.

Its pretty much that simple

You sound intimidated by confident women.
If you're alpha enough you don't worry about shit like nakedness. You're showing your decent shit off to your mates when you let her parade about naked. It's no different to wearing a new Rolex, or rocking up in an awesome car.
Stop being scared of stupid stuff, it makes you sound bent. Queer.

gr8 b8 m8.

Either that or you're being cucked.

>Trying to explain alpha to these omegas
Wew

You fucking idiot op, you need to learn to slap a bitch around when she needs to be.

>my friend wears my rolex when i'm not home

motherfucker!

kek

I agree. It's a little like having group fun with your mates and one or more chicks. It's fun, you'll blow your load and you'll each know you enjoyed yourselves, but all guys present know that the woman or women who took part are not relationship material and any guy who takes them as such is a limp dicked faggot.

No you retard he gets to see it not wear it. Thats the point. If he wears it (fucks her) then its ruined.

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT YOUR FRIENDS WANT TO WEAR THE THINGS YOU WORKED HARD FOR EVEN THOUGHT THEY DO NOT BELONG TO THEM! SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!! IT"S JUST A WATCH!!!!

It's not only disrespectful to you but also to your roommates.

Kick that bitch to the curb.

Remember that slut you dated who would walk around with her top off? You know, the one we all fucked while you were off at work? Yeah, she works at Best Buy now, I saw her yesterday.

>Open
>relationship
Choose one

She shows them her tits because she wants them to wear them though.

I just can't bear the faggy whining. If she cheats on you its your own failing. Simples.
Men don't get cheated on. Boys and fags get cheated on.

i was the roomate in your scenario and my friend's gf was so hot for my dick she slid into bed with me as i was lying there on my phone, and snuggled me until i just fucking gave in and fucked her. we banged for months before i broke it off

you should probably be careful

Be naked with her

Listen, I hate the way Sup Forums throws around cuck, but come on man, don't be a ducking cuck. You know what the fuck you have to do.

You sound like a nice lady.

>So I walk around with my top off. Big deal you should be proud to show off how hot I am.
>It's not cheating I just jack them off every now and then, except for those coupe of times that I gave Bill a BJ, but that was because he said you were a lucky guy. You should be proud to show off how good my jacking and sucking skills are. you aren't a cuck, really....

No you fucking doughnut, she shows them her tits because she likes the attention.

Nah its doable maybe not by a tard like you.

Nope. I'm not intimidated at all. I just don't put up with a woman's shit. You must be a woman, a fat one at that, or a man who chases after feminists who confuse confidence with narcissism. Not in my house, friend.

She fucks them because she likes the attention too.

Once it gets to the jacking part is the line.

No she fucks them because she is trash and doesnt actually care about you.

Thing is that line is reeeeealllly close to the "walking around with my top off while you aren't around but your friends are" line.

/thread

True you just gotta define it and be ready to dump her the second she crosses it.

Nothing gets me off more than seeing other guys wanting what i have but not actually getting it.

Good luck OP

Nobody checked this? CHECK'd!!!

you have nothing to worry about bro. No one is going to want to fuck that.

Put it this way if she was a stripper doing it at work yeah but at home infront of mates I'd be saying put some clothes on that should be reserved for you outside of work and no one else

M8 there are guys that will fuck a dead land whale.

Ok. You're entitled to your option. You still sound scared though. Do you have a small penis?
A small penis can affect confidence, but simple counselling and a willingness to accept your condition can help hugely.

Stop dating whores and bringing them into an environment to be whores

Fact is, if you want to be alpha, you decide what you like or dislike, whatever the fuck she thinks doesn't matter. If you don't like it, tell her to pack up her shit and head for the bus station. If you do like it, then I would hope at least you have a decent female in mind in the future with which to procreate, but obviously not this omni-slut. Siring children is the ultimate alpha duty, and this bitch is not alpha female quality.

/thread

Go back to tumblr, cuck.

/Shorty_wanna_kiss_me but i know she's sucking dick

You might as well decide now if you are ok with an open relationship cuz that's what your option is

Take a glance, enjoy the view, and go back to what i was doing. Nothing to tawk over really.

>>Walking around nude with his friends around

She is obviously not worth a damn.

Modesty is an admirable quality.

At worst she is going to cuck you, at best your daughter will be raised as a slut.

Speaking from experience, champ? Just because you have a small dick doesn't mean everyone does. Not even if your therapists tell you so.

Modesty is flexible like morality.
I love it when my wife teases other men then comes and fucks me leaving them blueballed. Also neither of those outcomes are 100%.

>>Wanting someone with flexible morals

ok

tempting them to fuck her and ruin a friendship with your bro is the worst thing a woman can do, unless your Op and a cuck, then you can still be friends

>not having reading comprehension
That means it varies from person to person

OP, let me tell you what you should do.

This girl is obviously no LTR material. She clearly never was but I suppose you didn't catch any of the other signs before this one. Sure you're living together and whatever which makes it a bit tough but I would downgrade her to plate status.

So it's time for you to not be emotionally invested in her any longer because clearly she isn't either (and probably never really was 'cause let's face it, she's a woman). Your relationship with her is now superficial only, you should bang her and that's about it.

Like many people here have said, she's not worth your time. When you have the chance to kick her out or move out (depending on lease situation etc) do so. Work on yourself and stop refusing to do things because of her.

PS I'm almost 100% certain she's cheating on you too, if she isn't then it won't take much for her to do so in the future.