We need a Feels thread

We need a Feels thread

What's her name, Sup Forums?

How many years?

Sup Forums i need help, i was abused when i was a kid, and now i feel like i abused my family members in the last years. I'm 18, all that happened until i was 17.I've been trying to get better, to change, but it always haunts me and i'm afraid that some things that nobody else nows might be known, i would have to kill myself. I was a kid back then, but now that i know how bad was all i did, i have to deal with wanting to kill myself everyday because of that. My family thinks i'm sick, they i'm a psycho or something, they hate me, and since i'm 16 they've been telling me to get the fuck out of their house. What should i do Sup Forums??

see doctors

If you're being serious please go see a therapist or counselor. A professional that has dealt with a lot of patients. Bringing that kind of problem here may only get you sarcastic answers or halfhearted at best.

Talking about it helps. See a therapist or something like that. Having someone to help bear the burden with you makes it much, much easier. Bottling up your feelings inside like this is only going to make it worse.

I've been trying to get myself to do that, but i'm afraid. I'd have to tell them what i have done, and what someone really close did to me, so it would fuck up everything, the therapist would probably tell them and.... idk.

As far as I know therapists cannot legally tell anyone what you say to them. If you see a therapist, just ask them about "Doctor-Patient Confidentiality". Also, the easiest way to get an appointment with a therapist (at least it was for me) was to talk to your family doctor and see if they can refer you to a therapist. I have social anxiety disorder and after talking to my doctor about it she gave me a list of names of psychologists I should see.

please listen to this If you're still apprehensive just talk to the therapist about what they can keep confidential and what they would have to report. I'm pretty sure there are a few things that they'd have to break confidentiality for but I don't know your situation.

Please seek help now before its too late. You've already started on the right path by identifying there is a problem. Please don't let it end there.

gilfriend of two years, i asked her for time a few days ago, but idk if i wanna mess around with other ladies and fuck like a lion what should i do

Well, from someone who has never had a girlfriend, I don't understand why you would ask her time?

I felt i didn't have enough time for myself or I wanted more.

Truth is it really isn't all that hard to get a girlfriend, but she is truly wonderful, so i preferred to ask for time instead of break up.

gf of 1 year 9 months broke up with me yesterday and i actually feel dead inside

I feel you bro, if you wanna talk you can kik me at dv3445

OH. HOLY. SHIT.

Just got a bj from my girlfriend. Feeling pretty good right now.

Well, ultimately it's up to you whether you should mess with other women with your time off. In truth, I don't have much experience with this. If you do, I would do it fast because if you take too long your girlfriend might end up finding another guy while waiting for you.

My girlfriend left me because she didn't have enough time for herself and didnt want more

I was only 15 and her father had interrupted our sex and thrown me out the house, and like a faggot I ran away crying 'cause I was super embarrassed. She caught up to me and hugged me and asked me why I was crying, and I told her idk.

it was like 3 in the morning so none of the buses were running and she lived on the other side of town. So i told her I'd be fine, find somewhere to sleep and catch a bus home in the morning. But she didn't go home like i told her too, she lay down beside me and fell asleep with her head in my lap while I thought about how lucky I was to find her.

It's been around 6 years since that day, she got murdered in a car accident a week later on her way to see me. I still miss you, Jamie.

fuckin' bitch

Fuck dude, love like that doesn't happen very often. The thing I want most in this world is for a girl to chase after me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. You have my condolences.

tfw full blown panic attack tonight

I wouldnt mind that too much to be honest, I honestly dunno if I should be alone for a while.

I'm sorry bro, that sucks.

What did you say?

Context?

thats cringe, not feels

nothing, shes getting back with her ex, i thought it was obvious that i like her and it seems so much that she likes me but nothing will ever happen now

may be going into a psych ward tomorrow too, had a massive moodswing cause depressed faggot retard and punched a hole in my wall, walked outside and started shaking and crying while my mother was so confused cause it all woke her up

My ex never come back with me, they always stay with the new guy.

What am I doing wrong?

sry my feels made you cringe

i dont know but ive been the ex that someone gets back with, it fucking ends badly all over again and usually worse
i tried to tell her and all her friends did as well

been going out with gf for a while now, completely in love but i'm starting a job on the other side of the world in August. it feels shit to think that we will have to break up even tho we still love each other.

An hero

yeah I bet it's worse if she dumps you all over again 2 months later...

Well you're still friends with her and she seems pretty close to you. If you stay in contact, you can be there when she ends up breaking up with her ex. And believe me, if they broke up once they are bound to break up again. Stay close to her and make sure to take the opportunity when it arises.

Also, it just sounds like you need anger management or a therapist to help control yourself. Focus on making yourself a better person now while you wait for her to be ready for you.

anyone stil laround

wasnt 2 months but try being ignored for 2 weeks after your girlfriend gets out of hospital from nearly dying only to find out shes leaving you for someone else and probably cheated on you lol
i want something to happen but i know it never ever fucking will, being near her hurts me so much im that much of a faggot
and yeah im getting some help again soon hopefully, been to 6 different psychs so im starting to think i just need to be thrown in an institution for a while and kept away from all the bullshit and taken care of

You obviously have strong feelings for her and want to be more than friends. If it hurts you that much to be close to her, then you need to tell her how you feel about her. Probably not now, seeing as she is in a relationship, but staying close to her and not trying to become something more is only going to continue hurting you.

I don't want to die
But I don't want to live
Pls freeze me until the first interstellar travel

Just hold on. With as much technological advancement that has happened over the past 50 years, I bet that you'd be amazed what we're going to achieve in the next 50. They say that the first human to live to 150 years of age is alive right now, who's to say that we won't end up discover a cure for aging? Maybe we'll travel beyond the solar system? If you have nothing in your daily life to live for, just imagine what there is to discover beyond our own planet.

i work with her, so if i tell her and she doesnt feel the same which is almost definite, work with her would be absolutely horrible

Well that complicates things. What I don't understand is why she calls you "hun" and "sweetie" and says that she won't mention her boyfriend with you. Obviously she cares about your feelings, right? Just from what I see it seems like she likes you a lot.

shes knows im depressed, shes always so nice to me and it fucking kills me but i cant say anything cause i dont want her to stop. she sometimes just hugs me at work and says she loves me and shit like that, but then i probe her for interest and theres nothing there, she still did it even when she had this boyfriend before breaking up

Kind women are the worst. You think you can fuck them but NOOOO they were just too kind because they actually feel pity for you.

Honestly fix your insecurities. She sounds right.

>she got murdered in a car accident

Her names Moya. I liked her through high school, and she turned me down around prom. Two years later we met up, and she fell for me. We just past our two year anniversary. Yey.

The next reply:
"Oh no please I didn't want you to be upset!"

I am 24. Got fiancee which is 20. I love her. I want to be with her. I am going to live with her. But few days ago a new girl was met by me. 25yo. Petite. Dark eyes. Never seen such a beauty. Something pushed me to her, she fell in love with me. SHe knows about fiancee and that I love her. I still want to get closer to new girl. Something chaged. Not sure if I want to live with fiancee. I want new girl. I was first to my fiancee. SHe would be destroyed if I broke up. That would kill me too. I can be firt to the new girl. We already kissed, hugged, she said I am first, and I felt that. Really, call me lucky, kek. Now I do not know what to do. I am sad because of that situation. I am cheater, tyes, I admit. Something changed. I do not feel same with fiancee, not sure if I want to live together, she sees that. New girls still wants me and I want her but I am not sure about relationship with new girl. I know her few days. Kek. I am dead inside and ripped in two parts.

Help me. My heart is hurting after few days of feel struggles.

Don't get married at 24 and especially not to a fucking 20 year old you retard.

I don't like other people, prefer dwelling my room.

Who's to say you won't feel the same about another girl if you leave your fiance for this new girl? If it were me I would stick with the fiance. You could always try for a threesome ;)

This

Seconded

>dating a guy for a year and a half
>binge drinker
>he's a happy man when he's drunk
>terrible depression when hungover
>kept saying he wants to go to confession because he felt really bad
>told him that he needs rehab if he really needs to stop binge drinking
>started an argument about religion
>I gave up because he felt like I'm not supporting him
>fine, you win, let's just agree to disagree
>wouldn't let it go
>he felt like I'm saying he's wrong
>told him we don't have to have the same opinion all the time
>just agree to disagree, please
>nope.jpg
>got drunk again because of that
>I don't know what else to do
>Mfw

i don't think "the first" is ever "the one".
i think the first seems special simply because its your first and its enough that its called "the first" and not "the only".
im 25 and extremely happy i didn't marry the first woman that showed interest in me.
well on my 3rd woman now and doubt she will be the last. kinda sad but sometimes i feel tired of her

Bump

None of them is my first. I am their first.

No threesome. IOf fiancee finds out, end of relationship. And it would destroy her. And me too, I can;t imagine her pain.

any logical reason?

>any logical reason?
Because you're still a fucking kid and so is any woman under 30.

I've got a story that was posted earlier in a best of Sup Forums thread, lemme get it off my drive real quick and I'll post

Alcoholics NEVER get better. Eject, eject, eject!

You cannot fix other people. Drunks don't fix themselves, but they WILL destroy YOU and ruin your life.

You are dependent and will stay with him no matter what, so you may as well become a junkie to ease the pain of permafail.

Drugs aren't cheap, so OP should poast noodz for us to evaluate her career potential.

Irene. No years. Got drunk w/ her the first time. Love of my life. Can never be with her. She friend zoned me a long time ago when she saw my small dick. Eh. Such is life I guess...

About 3 years we've been off and on. Never for more than a month or so. She would always leave me for her abusive ex.
Shes been dealing with anxiety and depression her entire life and when she was young her step dad molested her. She never told anyone because she didn't understand what was wrong until way later. She was also raped in her teens and never told anyone except me and a few others.
Her ex is insane, he threatens to tell her family her secrets, and kill himself yada yada. She's left him a bunch but always goes back because I'm pretty sure she's scared of him and he black mails her.

4 months ago she left him again, got an epo and blocked his number and all his social media accounts. If he ever tried to contact her she came to me and we dealt with it.
She admitted to me before that she pretended to not like me because he was always threatening her, and against my better judgement I believe her honestly.
Anyways, we were dating officially for about 3 months, everything was fine, we had plans that weekend, we had a vacation planned in August, she had plans with her mom the very next day, then one morning she text me, told me she didn't think we would get along and we would argue in the future and she didn't think we could compromise. She wouldn't even meet me to talk about it. The next day she was back at her ex house 2 hours away and I'm pretty sure she quit her job too. Even started smoking again.
The thing is, I'm happy with out her, my life is already pretty good. I do really care for her and I want her to be in my life, I dont want her to be treated like shit, and I don't think she is doing any of this on purpose. I'm not sad as much as I am dissapointed and sorry for her, because I know she doesn't want to be with him.
Am I a faggot for even caring? We've been friends/dating for around 3 years, we are super close until recently. Id be lying if I said I didn't want her to be with me, but it's not really about that 100%

That's what I told him. Don't expect other people to help you if you can't help yourself. I don't wanna leave him. I can't. He was there for me when I was down. I can't betray him like that. Unfortunately, I have to deal with his issues..

When you're older you'll learn to spot these crazy bitches and avoid speaking to them at all.

Bump

The girl I'm in love is moving to entire opposite of the country within the month and I just found out. Tonight and tomorrow may be the last time I ever see her. I've always struggled with intimacy and expressing my feelings. She may be the only the girl I've ever felt truly comfortable around.

I'm a virgin and I'm 20, have had opportunities to get laid or get a potential gf but always fuck up. Me and said girl have hooked up before (haven't fucked) she was the first girl I've kissed in years and it was the greatest 20 minutes or so I've had in awhile. She makes me so happy but soon enough shell be gone and there's nothing I can do.

Lisa
Current fwb, I want exclusivity she doesn't.

Got cheated on, on Monday. Told me Tuesday. She doesn't know why she did it. I thought the world of her. "The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe."

Yeah, but I really am the only person there for her. Her friends down were her ex lives are just as much the problem, she's had issues with bing left out and she feels like everyone hates her back home. Her friends down there all like her I guess. Obviously not really, or they wouldn't drag her back down to be with her shitty ass ex again. I know I should walk away, and now is the perfect chance. But you know how that shit goes

Girls like that are always making shit up for attention, don't believe a word she says.

Move with her!

other driver was drunk, I typed murdered I meant murdered.

I have no money and its way too far away. Might just stop talking to her for my own sake when she leaves

I plan on making a film about this, entitled "Elisa Milicent Sinclair". Watch out for it, Sup Forumsros

Still not murder, it's manslaughter.

Meh, if you won't do it for her then you clearly don't really love her.
Sometimes it just takes a bit of courage to change things to be happy.

She probably doesn't want me to move with her anyway. I feel like she's been leading me on for awhile but I still kept pursuing her in hopes I could get laid. Ideally I wanted a fwb thing with her. Either way she makes truly happy and it was short lived.

I'd care if I were a lawyer, I bet. But here:
"she was man-slaughtered a week later"

havent been feeling anything for the last 2 years, feels bad man.

stop pls ur gunna make m cry

You didn't even know her that long, stop being a little bitch and get over it.

His name is Marshal.

I've loved him for 10 years...

that name though

I was here...

your mom made me cringe

One day, phoebe, I will own my own piece of property and be able to take care of you. Its a ways off, and I heard from your mother that you are homeless somewhere on the east coast. I miss you and I just want to take care of you.
I don't care what happened in the past, if you take back your wrongs, I'll take back the songs I wrote.

Cecille. 5 years. I still miss her.... She was my best friend and my lover.

A HALF ONLX; AND IM STILL A FRAG

You have no idea how long I knew her, lmao. I'm over it enough to have an other girl on my dick, this is a feels thread and those were my feels.

what the fuck Picasso?
looks like you found pieces of poems and stuck them together in ways that should not be possible

hey Sup Forumsros, anyone know a good feel videogame? I heard Life is Strange had a lot of feels in it

what happens when you're a 24yo faggot. the sooner you let your emotions get in the way, the sooner you'll fuck up.

Yeah Spec Ops: The Line

Here's a whole list of things...
>Shit grades in community college
>probably end working in fast food the rest of my life
>no motivation to look for job, workout or better myself in general
>I'll be dead by 40 give or take a few years.
>virgin
>can't express emotions
>girl I've tried so hard to get with with this girl been leading me in and is moving away
>same routine every single day
>only girl I've felt normal and comfortable around
>can't stop smoking weed and cigarettes

If I'm not happy and still a virgin within the next two years I'm probably just gonna kill myself.

Nigger

>you can't help people that cannot help themself.
Correct. If you can't help yourself, what's the point? Either shit or get off the pot.

Fedora