What's your take on all the hate towards Keemstar, b?

What's your take on all the hate towards Keemstar, b?

>inb4 Keemstar is a gnome XDDDD

I think that the hate towards him is so fucking blind that it's ridiculous. 'Kemstor is rasist liar!!!'

He fucking deserved it

And he didn't deserve being stabbed in the back like that

Stabbed in the back by who?

I don't love him or hate him. His show is ok, most are interesting at least.

The hate is overall too high at this point. Too many sheep following blindlessly behind their favorite youtuber(s).

Thats what happens when youre an attention whoring drama queen.

Holy shit

People hate him because he's based. He is a piece of shit, but he doesn't seem to deny it. Besides, if anything this was all his plan anyways, he's all people are talking about now and his vids are getting mad views cuz of this bullshit.

Grade and Leafy

Most of the things he's been ""exposed"" for is BS. However, the way he acts is disgusting. Whilst his 50 minute video made him seem slightly better. 50 minutes doesn't repent 6 years.

Grade's video was so fucking dumb

This has to be bait...

Why does everyone have dubs tho?

What you give in life, is what you get.
So if he receives hate, it's because he spreads hate.
We would call that karma.

How

It was full of bs

Why doesn't he deserve a second chance?

Literally who

No fucks were given. Youtube drama stays on fucking youtube.

Is that Kevin Smith?

no, he stated facts.

What did you expect from a Bernie Sanders suppoter?

First Name: Daniel
- Last Name: Keem
- Sex: Male
- D.O.B: Unknown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Mother: Beverly A Keem
- Father: Martin L Keem

- PH Number: (716) 783-7696
- Address: 55 Mineral Springs Rd Buffalo, NY 14210-1862

[-Online Interaction-]

- Alias(es): Keemstar, DJ Keemstar, Keem
- Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
- Common Phrases: "Hello DramaAlertNation,
I am your host, DJ Keemstar
let's get right into the
news."

- [Internet Service Provider]
- IP: 98.118.172.140
- Assignment: Static IP
- ISP: Verizon FiOS
- Hostname: pool-98-118-172-140.bflony.fios.verizon.net
- Latitude: 42.8356
- Longitude: 78.7484
- State/Region: New York
- City: Buffalo
- Area Code: 716
- [/Internet Service Provider]

hey fags,
name's Dan. Just here to remind you losers that you guys are all insecure fat, fugly, man children with no lives. You lonely fucktards probably never seen a vagina in real life lmao. Maybe its because no sane girl wants to fuck some racist neckbeard who thinks he was too smart for school despite flunking out and living in their mom's basement. fucking pathetic. While you guys were too busy jerking off to ponies and traps, I was busy fucking the prom queen while being valedictorian and getting admissions from every ivy league university. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves because youre wasting my air.
>pic related its me and my gf

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Never heard of him before "youtube drama". Now I wish I never heard of him. It is ironic that youtubers keep starting drama, which keeps him in business.

So can I get a run down on what the fuck is happening? All I know is all of Grades videos have been dedicated to shitting on other YTers

Who cares. He's a faggots like you

Not getting as much hate as he deserves. Literally commits felonies on a weekly basis.

Very helpful you stupid sack of shit.

all the other "big" youtubers have just as many skeletons in the closet. Youtubers found out that throwing someone popular under the bus every few weeks is a great way to get any given user to visit more channels. Its literally all a scheme at the top to get everyone more new subs.

>stir up shit
>throw someone under the bus
>everyone takes turns trending on the topic with hit-pieces for a week or two
>kiss and make up, see you all next month.

thanks user for jeopardizing the thread

Don't know, don't care, wish it would go away so fags will stop posting about it.

That's old news user

How fucking new...

Seems excessive. Guy does come accross as an irreverant dick that deserves a portion of it though.

i dont think its some " elaborate youtube scheme", i think that people latch onto the latest controversy for the soul purpose of getting views, and looking like a white knight and savior of youtube

I hate Keemstar but I really fucking hate Grade. All he does is say stupid shit he doesn't understand and suck dick to everyone on reddit. Keemstar at this rate will fall but I really want to see Grade get hacked to the point all of his private data is exposed and his life becomes a living hell.

Daniel Keem is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Holy fuck.

Wasn't keemstar the guy that made allegations towards an elderly twitch streamer saying he was a pedophile, and thus making that man cry?

Yes.

Can someone explain what and who the fuck is this guy? It's not like I follow youtube's faggotry. Why do people hate him?

Most intellectual comments